Saturday 19 March 2011

Chapter 11 - Gen 5 - Mason

My agent has sent me to the Dance club to order a drink from the bar, normally I would grumble but at the moment going a little stir crazy and still kicking myself for not being careful - another baby on the way - I needed a drink!!!

I was amazed to see Eva was now elderly.  Looking at her now I am so glad to be a vampire and not human.  Human life is so short - it is actually quite frightening how short!!  My young adult years is longer than the whole of a humans life, which makes me wander why every human would not want to become a vampire even if it was just for the longer life!!

























All the girls are walking and talking they just need to be potty trained.  I am not really sure that we are going to get this done before the new baby arrives which is pretty soon!!






 Nial is a good boy and never any trouble!!  He always does his homework without being reminded and keeps himself pretty amused most of the time.  He has actually started to spend a lot of time outdoors, and has taken up fishing, I never even realised there were any fish in that little pond on our front garden!!


 Yet again, during the middle of the night the baby decided to put in an appearance.  Scarlet was not quite sure that we even had time to get to the hospital, the labour pains were so intense, but we went.
As soon as Scarlet walked through the door the baby arrived, I never even got into the hospital.


I did  not think I could be surprised again - but we came home this time with a set of twin boys.  So three pregnancies has produced six children - three boys and three girls.  I would say we need to stop now don't you!!!

First came Neo
He is Genius and Artistic
Neo is definately the darkest skinned of the six children


Next came Noah
Loves the Outdoors and Athletic

So we are back to exchanging smiles over the cots and crying babies.  Even though twins are a lot easier to cope with than triplets - still were were getting very tired with the three toddlers as well to contend with!!!


Nial made me smile, helping out by giving all the girls a bottle, but I think they may be a litte over fed, because he can not help but feed them a bottle everytime he passes them!!



I think he was very brave to tackle emptying that potty chair

Five birthdays today - what fun!!!

NATASHA
gained the Neurotic trait



NICOLE
gained the Good Sense of Humour traint



 NAOMI
gained the Loner trait


Then it was the boys turn

NEO

He has Scarlets skin colour and eyes and my hiar colour
what a combination!!!



NOAH
has turned out just like Nicole and Naomi


With four children now at school it only left us with the two boys to deal with during the daytime.  I was back to work and life was getting back to normal again.



I have told Scarlet there are definitely not going to be any more babies in the near future!!!  We have three boys and three girls what else could we ask for!!! 


I was pretty surprised when I emptied the mailbox.  I did not even know that Nial had even written a novel that had been publish, a copy of it was in among the post.  I sat down to read it.

 I am not really into sci-fi but had to admit that it was a pretty good book to say it had been written by a child!!



 I achieved my Life Time Wish today - I am now a Star News Anchor.
--------------------------
Chapter 12
--------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Wow so many babies!!! I voted then after seeing the voting results changed my vote. Natasha looks like Kandice but with dark skin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, LTW achieved! Neo's combination of genetics make him look so unique!

    ReplyDelete