Saturday 5 March 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 4 - Kayla

Well I bet you never expected to find me doing this so soon did you!!!!

Yes I am throwing up because I am probably pregnant again!!!

As soon as Marco was born I decided I wanted another baby, but I did not think that it would happen first time of trying!!!



I have hardly been able to do anything since Marco arrived, I have been feeling really ill and sick all the time.


At least I am hoping I am pregnant and it isn't something else!!






I have managed to get painting number 6 finished and hung on the wall down in the basement.
















Thankfully Anton is busy looking after Marco, so I dont have to worry too much.

As a baby Marco is a little angel, he even sleeps all night through, we have not actually had any sleepless nights with him, the sleepless nights have been caused by me instead getting up every 2 hours to puke!!


Aaaahhhhhhh this is just awful I feel so ill!!  This will teach me not to give my body a rest before I put it under the strain of another pregnancy!!!











Hopefully now that I know for certain and the baby bump is starting to grown, maybe I will stop being sick and start feeling a whole lot better!!








Or maybe not!!












When I told Anton we was having another baby already, he was pretty shocked but not surprised as he knew how ill I had been since Marco had arrived.









I am really very grateful I have Anton.  I really needed him at the moment, he completely looked after Marco 24/7, I hardly had to do a thing, which was a releif because I was not really up to doing much.

Mason is also a little treasure and such a good kid, he is always busy doing something constructive - can you believe he is writing a science fiction novel at the moment!!!



Virtually the whole of this pregnancy I was camped at here at my easel, right next to the bathroom, because all I did for the whole of the pregnancy was paint and throw up, the sickness came every 2 hours as regular as clockwork, and even all through the night,










Painting number 7 completed and hung on the bathroom wall.













Painting number 8 complete and hung down in the basement by painting number 6 which is very similar










Painting number 9.  I actually painted a duplicate picture, this one I placed in the nursery, the other is in Masons room, I did a better job the second time round this one is worth a lot more than the first one I painted.






Marco is having his birthday today, we are really excited to see what hair colour and eye colour he is going to have.









WHERE ON EARTH 
does that hair colour come from???

He looks so cute with Antons skin and eye colouring.

But where does the white hair come from???







And there is no question that he is a daddies boy!!!  Since he has become a toddler he is now a lot more wingy and clingy than when he was a baby.  It has not got easier with Marco but a little harder.








Teaching Marco his skills too seems to be taking a lot longer that it did with Mason.  I am sure that Mason learnt at a quicker pace.









Marco does not seem very musical either.  He will play with the xylophone while his Dad is playing with him but once his Dad leaves him to it, he moves off to something else, he much prefers to beat up the teddy bear rather than play with anything else.










Even I have managed to get in on his skill building .














The only reason I got to spend some time with Marco was because Anton is performing concerts on a night, but he has also been busy decoration Marco's room for when he has his birthday.





Marco's favourite colour is violet, hopefully he should like his new bedroom when he is old enough to use it!!










The problem now being that Mason has decided to switch rooms, I think he much prefers Marco's room to his own.

I am not really sure how it has happened but he has become really good friends with Kandice who is technically his Step Grandmother.  They are always on the phone to each other which I find pretty strange!! 

Or is it me just being paranoid because its Kandice.


I decided I wanted to buy a music box.  The only place I knew that sold them was the consignment store.  So I made a trip over to the large one by the stadium.

Can you believe they did not even have any music box's in stock!!!

It is a good job there is another consignment store that I could try in the local hotel.  I don't know why but I really wanted a music box.


At the hotel consignment store I found Jasmine Swan working behind the till.  I vaguely know Jasmine, she is Kandice's niece.  We had a little chat and I found out she is now married to Shayne Leon and they have two children a boy and a girl.








Jamine had one music box, so I bought it, even though I was not too pleased with it.  It is quite creepy - it has a mummy inside - I hope it does not scare the children!!!!






"I really hope this one is a girl!!"
"Me too"

Having two boys now I really would love to have a little girl, and Anton has always had the wish for a girl.





We did not have too much longer to find out what the sex of the baby was, because during the night I woke up in agony - the baby was on its way.









Of course Anton had a freak out before he calmed down and we went off to the hospital, the on call babysitter was not too impressed at being called out in the middle of the night - but it could not be helped!!!










---------------------------------
--------------------------------
Kayla had the pregnancy from hell - she threw up every two hours all through the pregnancy it never stopped!!
-------------------
I was pretty shocked at Marco's hair colour.  I got a little excited too because If you have followed my two wishacy's you will know that this is acually the 10th generation of this family - the 7th generation heir Faith from my first wishacy was also the 1st generation of my 2nd wishacy.  I changed game files for the two wishacy's and  Faith brought a pregnancy from wishacy 1 to wishacy 2.  The twin babies had all of Faiths colourings there was no sign of their dads genes so I presumed that the genes of the dad did not carry over from file to file as he was unknown in wishacy 2.  However, now I am wandering!!??  This white hair has dotted through the generations of this family and actually started in generation 1 of wishacy 1 with Dustin Landerak.  Generation 4 = Caine  Generation 5 = Dawn  Generation 6 = Edward & Eider Generation 7 = Flora  (Faiths sister)  and now maybe generation 10 with Marco  :)

2 comments:

  1. Marco is a cutie too! I really like Mason though. I wonder what the new baby will look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww marco is gorgeous! Love all the paintings too.

    ReplyDelete