Thursday 17 March 2011

Chapter 7 - Gen 5 - Mason

You never expect the doorbell to ring and your whole world to turn itself upside down
Well that is exactly what happened to me today.
I did not know the woman who was ringing my doorbell 
and I was very curious as to why she was standing at my door!!!!























Without even thinking I invited her in, I was actually stunned.
She told me her name was Scarlet and she was new to the neighbourhood.
Me, I think I was in love with her already!!!!!
I wanted to kiss her already and all she has said to me so far is "hello, I am Scarlet"


I never even knew why she rang my doorbell because once we started talking, I forgot to ask.  Very quickly we realized we had three traits in common, she has a Good Sense of Humour,  is a Hopeless Romantic and is Athletc, which I think you can tell by looking at her, she did not have an ounce of fat on her but you could see she had nicely toned muscles and that tatoo all down her left arm was a work of art !!  I had never seen this on a woman before, it was kind of nice!!!  When the carpool started honking I was actually in two mind whether to go to work or not, I would rather have stayed here with Scarlet but I had to go to work and Scarlet went home.


  At work today I was kind of distracted, I was finding it very hard to concentrate because my mind kept wandering back to Scarlet.  The day really dragged because I had already decided once work was over I was going to go round and see her, I wanted to ask what her star sign was and more importantly I needed to know if she was single before I drove myself half crazy!!


Compatable star signs and she was single - I could not believe my luck.  I invited her over to my place, I still wanted to kiss her but I just had not managed to pluck up the courage to do it!!   We spent a nice night together, but I still had not managed it, so I asked her to sleep over.  So the first night we shared a bed it was just sleep and nothing else - I still had not kissed her yet - what is wrong with me??  It is not like I am shy or anything so why am I fining this so hard??!!


The next morning I got up and got ready for work, while I was getting dressed she scurried around the bedroom making both sides of the bed, she reminded me of Marco, I bet she has the Neat trait!!


Well it's now or never - if I don't try to do it now I will be kicking myself all day at work.

FINALLY!!!!


Of course kissing Scarlet had just opened up a whole new world for me and the only thing I could do when I got back from work that day was to invite her over, and she came straight round.  She never went home again and the next week flew by in a blurr!!!!


She made me laugh she wandered around the house doing the laundry and  tidying up like she lived here already, she even cleaned up all the plasma juice cartons that I had carelessly left lying around.  Yes she definately has the Neat trait!!


I had to ask her about her hair and her eyes. she said they were natural, no contact lenses and no hair dye!!  Her name did really suit her and just imagine with our hair and skin colour combinations what interesting kids we might have - STOP - I am thinking about kids and we haven't even - well, you know!!!!


I am not really sure if things are moving too fast - but when you decide you want something you just have to go for it don't  you.  I just hope I am not making a big mistake!!
We had known each other only days and here I am wanting to propose marriage!!


 She agreed to marry me, though I was a little surprised that she did not tell me I was being just a little hurried with things, but she didn't.  She stayed over again, this time for more than just sleep!!





I really could get used to this having Scarlet to cuddle up to every night!!


 The next morning we got up and I really did not see the point of hanging around, what's the point in having a long engagement - I just wanted to get married now.






 I was not until after we were married that I found out what her last trait and Life Time Wish wee.  She was Family Oriented and her LTW to be surrounded by family.  Straight away she joked that she wanted at least five children!!!!  She wanted a baby straight away, but I think we should wait a little I hadn't really given babies that much serious thought yet!!

 I wanted Scarlet to become a vampire luckily its what she wanted too.





 Scarlet took being turned without even flinching, in a few days she will become a vampire I am hoping that she does not lose those lovely red eyes of hers!!!

 I felt a little awful going to work but it had to be done. 

Scarlet found the training dummy in the attic that I had brought back from China.  If she keeps up with her training I might soon have a sparring partner again!!


Finally all the papers got cleaned up off the front of the house.  Scarlet is a bit of a clean freak so the house has suddenly become and lot cleaner and tidier.


It was strange for me to see somebody making the most of the kitchen cooking things.


It should only be a few days before eating human food will be a thing of the past for Scarlet, I hope she is making the most of that salad, because once she gets onto the plasma juice she won't be liking the taste of human food very much!!


------------------------
Chapter 8
------------------------
After all the worrying - I was a little gobsmacked when Scarlet rang his doorbell and he instantly rolled the wish to kiss her!!!!  She found him he didn't find her - LMAO!!!!
has anyone noticed scarlets dreams before she moved in - I think she is one step ahead of Mason already with her wishes.  First she looked like she was dreaming about getting engaged before they had even kissed each other.  The second dream looks like she is dreaming about children.  The first thing that she wished for when they got married was to have a baby - now I just have to wait for Mason to wish for a baby and if his past has been anything to go by it will probably be a while before he does!!!  lol

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, whirl-wind relationship. I was laughing when I saw her engagement dream bubble. I also laughed at them getting married in their under wear! Haha... She is a stunning sim! Sad though that there won't be Egyptian babies, but I guess this was meant to be what with her showing up and him wishing right away to kiss her. Wow...shocked and he seemed so level headed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love at first sight? How sweet. I really like Scarlet. ^^

    Ever notice how the paper-child seems to leave the papers in strange formations? Almost like crop circles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess he just needed to meet the right person before he got romantic. Scarlet is quite lovely with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, how cute he just had to meet the right girl. :) She's pretty too!

    ReplyDelete