Friday 4 March 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 4 - Kayla

Of course you know who is hogging the toddler - yes Anton!!!

Straight away he sets about teaching Mason to talk, he seems to be picking it up really quickly!!






My neurotic behaviour has gone back to normal, , sort of, I still have an obsession of washing my hands twice but I am back to just checking the sinks








Anton is now in the kitchen trying to upgrade the sink, he wants to make it unbreakable because yes I have caused another flood, keep messing with taps.  But hopefully when everything is unbreakable I won't get so anxious.
I really do not know what is the matter with me, I have never been this wound up before!!
This is the first picture I have painted that I thought was worth hanging on the wall, 










So it is now up on the kitchen wall.  I now want to paint and decorate the house with at least 15 of my pictures, so I have a lot of painting to do. For now I am just sticking to the small canvas, it will make the job a lot quicker.





It is really very quiet living here, so far we have not seen as sole other than the mail man and the paper boy.

I was cleaning up the old papers off the front of the house, then it struck me - where are the paparazzi???  Do you know there has not been one pap camped out on the front of our house since we moved here.  Me and Anton being 5 star celebrities I find that very very strange!!!


While Anton is busy with Mason all the time - he is flying through those skills, already talking, half walking and now being potty trained, at this rate we will be getting a little genius!!







Oh the joys of potty training!!  Cleaning up afterwards!!
I am glad Anton is actually doing the potty training.










Mason is quite the little musical performer  - just like his dad!!
Mason is still sleeping in our room at night.  He usually has a nap in the afternoons so by 4am in the morning he is awake and raring to go, while we are still in need of sleep!!

He has not managed to sleep the whole night through yet.





The lack of sleep has finally caught up on Anton and for once I get the job of getting up with him at 4am in the morning and taking him downstairs for his feed.









Which gives me the chance to get another painting finished off and hung onto the wall. 











Painting no. 2.  It is going to take forever to get 15 paintings done!!











It is so cute to watch Mason getting onto his potty chair by himself.  No more dirty nappies for us, just stinking potty chiar.

He is fully potty trained, there is just his walking left to teach him, he is nearly there but not quite.







Anton finishes off his walking later on that day, so he is now toddling around the place, he looks so grown up!!










I laugh at the scruffy old bear that Anton has given Mason.  

This teddy bear Anton used to have and sleep with when he was a baby, his Dad Lee gave it to him. He has kept the teddy bear and now has passed it onto Mason.



Talking about Antons Dad Lee.  It has taken his ghost a while but now he is coming out and paying us regular visits at night.  He tends to keep himself busy and is not any trouble.














































I am working on picture number 3.  I think this is going to be one for the dining room.










I am enjoying being back at work, but I have not made any advancements on my career I am still a lead guitarist.

Anton on the other hand is now a Pop Icon and very close to getting his final promotion to become a Rock Star which is his Life Time Wish.




I have mastered all of the musical instruments now.    I had been toying with the idea of forming a band, and Anton was thinking the same thing.  He had been watching me playing the drums when he suddenly came out with it

"We should form a band"
"Funny you should say that - I have been thinking about that too!!"
"We spend so much time down here playing these musical instruments, we could be out and about and earning money to do it!!"

So we have decided - when we have both achieved the career status of Rock Star, which is not too far away for either of us really, we are going to form a band, just the two of us to start with - then you never know what might happen.  



Why we decided to wait until we are both Rock Stars is because there are no set working hours, so other than performing concerts and holding autograph sessions - times our own, so there should not be too much to interfer with band bookings.





It also gives us plenty of time to think of a suitable band name.  Fitting another baby in too, would not be a bad idea either!!



My agent has been nagging me for a while to do some promotional work.  He especially wanted me to visit the Vampire Lounge and have a drink there.  

We decided to call a baby sitter and make a night of it, its been a while since we actually have been out together anywhere.



"These lifts are famous you know"
"Why?"
"Your Step-mother and your Uncle Cory, tried to get up to naughty things in here they did!!"  he started laughing
"Dont!!!!  Well I am not, if that is what you are hinting at!!"
"It never even crossed my mind"  he was laughing pretty loudly
"Liar!!"

And what are the chances - when we get upstairs who do we find - none other than Kandice!!!!

"Dad not with you?"
"No he's got a concert at the stadium"
"So your alone"
"Doing some promotional work"
"Snap - me too!!"




I did wander if we had not turned up if she would have been on the prowl for some mischief!!


Anton and Kandice ended up spending the rest of the night watching the pianist.  There was no body else in the place, it was dead!!  I never did get that drink, the mixologist took so long messing about, dropping bottles and faffing about it was closing time before I actually got the drink.  It is no wander the place is dead - they should hire a better mixologist!!!

I got paid anyway, the job was to order a drink - there was no mention of actually drinking it!!

Anton was furious when  we got home.  The babysitter Gladys was upstairs napping on one of the beds, while Mason was sat in his crib, screaming his head off, sitting in a dirty nappy and in bad need of feeding.

"Get rid of her Kayla - I don't want her coming here again!!!"




I went off to bed while Anton sorted Mason out, changed his nappy, fed him then took him down into the basement and played with him for a while.







and this is why Mason has a set of toys down in the basement, to keep him amused while his dad wanders off into the land of music.









I got up feeling really sick.  I guess I could be pregnant again.














-----------------
------------------

I was really shocked to see the teddy in Antons inventory still that I put in there when he was a baby (I always used to do that with my baby sims because they get comfort from a teddy moodlet).  I am finding it very strange that Kayla is hardly having any interaction with Mason, whereas Anton is smothering him.

3 comments:

  1. That is how Ambrose was with all the girls but not the boys. All the girls are daddy's girls and all the boys are mama's boys. I think it is funny how those things work out when you don't control them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the kids to have teddys in their inventory too! I'm excited to see how them forming a band works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thats such a good idea, the teddy in the inventory, I will have to do that with the bairns in my wishacy!

    Ebony, my founder wishacy sim was the same with her first baby, she didnt bother at all! Jake, the daddy did it all. Oddly enough, she was nuts about her second child!

    ReplyDelete