Monday 31 January 2011

Generation 3 heir vote


KIAN
Genius - Virtuoso - Hopeless Romantic - Neurotic
LTW = None chosed yet

KEELEY
Genius - Dramatic - Family Oriented - Artistic
LTW = Hit Movie Composer

The next two children I have aged up in CAS.
In game they are still a child and a toddler
They appear in CAS not as vampires - so ingame when they do reach teenage their skin tone will be more like the two teenages above and their eyes will be more vampire like.


KANDICE
Genius - Excitable - Party Animal
LTW = none chosen yet


KANE
Genius - Good
LTW = None chosen yet

Please vote on the poll to the right or leave a comment on this thread

thank you!!


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I like Kane, because he makes me think of Anton(still a avorite of mine, haha)... But! Kandice is just so incredibly gorgeous, and I love the blue hair. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually cant chose myself between Kian and Kandice - thats why I put the vote up :$ I wish there was a way we could play with them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't help it! I must see the blue hair continue! She's very pretty, I can't wait to see what she looks like in game, all vampire-like and whatnot. :)

    ReplyDelete