Sunday 30 January 2011

Chapter 11 - Gen 2 - Taylor

"OMG I can not believe I never noticed!!"
"I can you have been so childish lately!!!"
"I know and I've said I'm sorry!!"
"So what do you want this time a boy or girl?" 
"Another girl I think"
"Geeeeeeeez you always get what you want don't you!!"
"Why?" Samir asked
"Because I want a boy and its not the baby is a girl!!"
"So is everything back to normal now - are we ok??"
"Yes - I'm sorry I know I was being stupid!!"
"You really upset me you know!!"
"Ill make it up to you somehow - I promise"
"Well I know where you can start"
I grabbed him and smiled - he knew what I was getting at
"We can't do that your pregnant!!!"
"Of course we can - it won't hurt the baby silly"
"Are you sure??!!"
"Trust me - I'm a doctor!!"
Tommie brought Tracy Lin home from school with him.
"Mom why are you staring at Tracy like that??"
"Oh, sorry, his hair - just reminds me of my friend who died"
"Who?" Tommie asked
"Tyler - he was my best friend a long time ago"
"Tyler Kiev?" Tracy asked
"Yes, how do you know?"
"He was my dad"
"Am I anywhere near to being forgiven yet??"
"No - you have got quite a way to go yet!!"
giggling to myself in my head - I could keep him at this for ages.
"Have you thought of any names for the baby yet?"
"No, not really"
"Can we call her Kandice if it is a girl"
"It is a girl - Kandice, that's quite a nice name!"
Lee's ghost made an appearance in the middle of the night.  He came out for a workout!!
Tommie got up early to look after Keeley while Lee was still working out.
They did not take any notice of each other - but Keeley was fascinated by the shiney white man in the corner of the room!!!
"What are you watching the gardening channel for??" I asked him
"Research for work - pretty boring isn't it!!"
"You look shattered!!" he said
"I am - can you sort Keeley out I need some sleep"
So Samir got Keeley ready for bed then went to workout - his new addiction.
I was woken up, a short while after, suddenly by a really strong pain
"AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW"
Samir came running in "Are you ok?"
"No the baby is coming"
"Come on - we need to get you to the hospital"
"There is not time - she is coming already!!"
"OOOOUUCCHH!!"
Samir started dancing about and punching the air
"Yes!!  its a girl"
"I told you it would be"
I was totally exhausted and virtually collapsed straight into bed - I had to leave Samir to sort out Kandice, I would never have made it downstairs to put her in her crib.
Keeley was too hungry to notice she had a new baby sister.

-------------------------------------------
Chapter 12
-------------------------------------------

I only know that Tracy Lin is Tylers son because Roxie Lin made her way onto the family tree via Toby.  When Toby was first put into town - before he crossed paths with Faith and Taylor, he had a baby with Roxie Lin, Nicola - who has not interacted with any of the Swan sims yet.  Roxie Lin has 5 children by 5 different sims - she has been busy!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Five kids by five different sims...WoW! Did that happen with story progression?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - it was not my doing - lol story progression is to blame!! The best ive every had in story progression is xander clavel = 14 kids with the same women - both have them had committment issues - just shows story progression is *** ***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm glad Samir and Taylor are ok now.
    It's funny how story progression will have single sims have tons of kids, but then some married couples will never have one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the amount of wishacy kids i have married or got girlfriends and when i kick out the married kids who have wishes for babies - out in story progression they never have any - that is so aggrevating!!

    ReplyDelete