Saturday 29 January 2011

Chapter 10 - Gen 2 - Taylor

I am ashamed to admit that with everything that has been going on and the miserable state I was in, I had very much neglected Keeley these past few days or so.  Luckily Dad has been looking after her and finished teaching her how to walk.
Samir still very upset goes to anyone but me for comfort - we are now avoiding each other altogether.  He is not speaking to me and I could not be arsed to try!!
Samir has now shut himself off from everyone, he has found a new obsession, and spends most of the time he is home working out in the basement, he has even distanced himself from the kids - nobody can get anywhere near him.  Mom says its just part of the grieving process and I should let him get on with it and that he will soon snap out of it - but I was not so sure!!
The doorbell rang - its not often we actually get visitors, its quite a strange occurrence!!  It was Odin Crosby, he is a vampire and Mom knows  him vaguely, I can not say I have ever seen him before.
It was Tommies birthday, we all celebrated his birthday, everyone but Samir, who was down in the basement pumping iron.
"What am I going to do Mom, Samir is not speaking to me, he does not even know that I am pregnant again!!"
"Do you want me to have a word with him?"
"No, don't please I......"
I never finished what I was saying because we could hear a commotion right outside the front door.
Outside  Odin Crosby was dying of starvation, on our front garden.
Its amazing how quickly a vampire can die from starvation.
I think that the Grim reaper must have the insane trait, he stood for ages arguing with himself before he disappeared
Samir is still down in the basement and is oblivious of what is going on upstairs, probably a good job really - the mood he is in!!
Just look at what he is doing to himself!!! 
Another night I sleep alone.  I found out he has taken to sleeping in the little red room that contains just one single bed and no room to swing a cat in!!!  Well if he wants to be pathetic - I hope he is suffering!!
I panicked when I could not find Keeley in the babies room.  I ran about the house looking for her, finally finding that she was with Dad up in the boys room, Dad on the computer and Keeley happily playing with one of the boys toy cars.
So I took her downstairs and started her potty training, her birthday is fast approaching and even though she can walk and talk I really would like her to be potty trained too.
I asked Mom to tell me what sex the baby was, I wanted a boy this time, I did not have a clue or even cared what Samir wanted because he still had not even noticed that I was pregnant yet.  I was not getting the boy I wanted - the baby is a girl.
I was exhausted, and it was only dinnertime so I went to bed.  Samir woke me when he walked in and turned on the light, he must have just got back from work.
"Wake up Taylor we need to talk!!"
 "Why the hell did you not tell me you was pregnant?"
"Well, why the hell should I?"
"How foolish do you think I feel - outside talking to that Pap - Annita - she knows more about my wife being pregnant than I do!!"
"Well it serves you right - you have been acting like a child lately, I've tried talking to you but you keep pushing me away"
"So why does Annita know and I don't?"
"She is married to my brother Liam remember, probably Mom's told him"
"Does everyone know around here except for me?"
"The only people that don't know are blind and can not SEE that I am pregnant - Oh and those who haven't even bothered to look in my direction lately!!"
"I'm Sorry!!"
"Sorry isn't good enough"
"I know!!"
Really I should not let him off so easily but I am sick of the atmosphere!!

-------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

It was quite funny the way that Samir stopped on the way into the house to talk to one of the paparazzi that is usually camped out at the front of the house.  She started to talk about a baby and Liam so I got curious and got Samir to ask her if she was in a relationship.  It said she was married to Liam - so I looked on the family tree to discover Liam was married and has a baby boy.
Also even though it has been so frustrating with Samir and Taylor not being friends - it has been funny to see how they both changed their usual ways - Taylor sleeping in afternoons and Samir constantly working out and pumpin iron.  I was pretty shocked when he suddenly decided to give her an amorous hug out of the blue!!  Lets hope they are going to kiss and make up!!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh I hope they make up. It would be such a shame if they separated. They make such cute babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommie grew up kinda cute. I've never liked short hair, but the color makes me very happy. It makes me think of sea-salt ice cream. ^^

    And I really hope that Samir and Taylor finally get the chance to make up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time that Samir at least speaks to his wife again! I can't believe he held a grudge that long. What a punk!

    ReplyDelete