Saturday 22 January 2011

Chapter 1 - Gen 2 - Taylor


"So how was your birthday party??  I asked
"It would have been better if you had been there" Samir replied
"I know, I am sorry, there has been too much shit going on round here lately, I couldn't leave my Mom alone, she is a wreck still!!"
"Taylor, your Mom was serious when she asked me to move in wasn't she - she hasn't had a break down or anything has she?"
"No she's fine and Yes she was being serious - so are you moving in or what??"
"Of course I am - if you want me too!!"
"Come on then - you wanna check out our room?!"
"Our room???" he looked a little shocked
"Yes, or would you rather bunk up with my little brothers"  I laughed at him
To say he had the genius trait, sometimes he couldn't half be dumb sometimes!!
"We are grown up now - we are allowed!!"
"But, doesn't you Mom mind?"
"No silly, this used to be her room, shes moved rooms so we can have this one and don't forget Dawn and Justin are in the room next to us"
"Yeah, but they are married, so I just thought she would expect ....."
"Oh shut up, eventually yes, unless you want to get married first??"  I teased
"Give me a chance I am still digesting my birthday cake!!"
I could not help but laugh at him out loud
"Just shut up and come here!!"
Afterwards we lay there for ages just staring at each other until I dozed off to sleep.
 I woke up to find him reading a book
"Sorry did I wake you with my snoring?" I giggled
"Actually you don't snore, infact, you don't have a pulse either is that normal??"
"Yes I am a vampire remember"
"You might have warned me - you scared me I thought you was dead"
"Well technically I am dead and don't worry you will know when I have expired, all you will find is a pile of ash"  I started laughing
"That is so not funny!!  Why do you always tease me"
"Because you are so easy to wind up, and its so cute!"
"I can not help being over-emotional and it's not cute at all!!!"
"Another thing that is definitely not cute - the colour of this room!!"
"You don't like green" I asked
"No, I hate it - it feels cold"
"So what about my hair"
"That's different - you know I am talking about this whole room green"
"Well we can decorate, I don't like green either - I think maroon"
"No I don't like maroon -I think dark blue"
"I don't like blue, you don't like maroon"
"Forget the colour - it doesn't really matter"
"You was the one who started it"
"Yeah, well, I am tired of talking, I would rather be doing something else."
"I am hungry - we need to go eat"
"If we must!!" Samir said
"Yes we must or you will be sweeping up ash off the carpet"
"Stop it - you just can't help yourself can you!!!"
When we got downstairs I suddenly realised that had been the first time I had actually laughed in quite a while.  Seeing my Mom sat at her laptop brought it all back to me, especially how I was worrying about her right now!!!  We have all been through so much lately, but especially my Mom.  She changed when our Dad turned up out of the blue, that really knocked her for six, if I had to take a guess I would swear she still loves him but does not want to admit it to him or to herself.  Then my step-dad died on my twin brothers birthday, so she went into mourning, then to just have her best friend die here in this house just two days later.  She is now upset that my sister Dawn and her husband Justin are going to be moving out into their own place and she does not want them to leave yet, especially as Dawn is having a baby.  I am worrying about her because she is not herself anymore, and even though she has always been a workaholic, she is now taking it to the extreme - all she does is sleeps and work, if she is not at the hospital she is on her laptop.  She is quiet and withdrawn, and generally very very miserable, and she never stops crying!!!
I am actually feeling guilty for being happy!!
"WHAT ON EARTH are they doing??!!" Samir looked distressed
"Don't panic - they quite often do that" I started laughing
"Taylor - stop it!!"
"I'm sorry ..... the look on your face  ...." I could not talk for laughing 
"You might think its funny but they scared me half to death!!"
Without looking up from her laptop my Mom explained to him
"Dawn and Justin both have the Neurotic trait, and they are having what we call a freak out - when they get stressed out they freak out, it only lasts about a minute, afterwards they are fine, you will get used to it"
We both sat reading, but I was not really concentrating on what I was reading, because I was too busy thinking and how was I supposed to concentrate when Samir was sitting so close to me, he seemed to have that affect on me!!
"I have been thinking"
"mmmmmm"  he was obviously reading
"Maybe I should turn you into a vampire, how do you feel about that?"
He looked up from his book then
"Sorry, did you just say you wanted to turn me into a vampire?"
"Yes - but only if you want to - think about it and let me know if and when you are ready"
I was at the sink washing up plates.  My little brothers are untidy little monsters!!
"Go on then - do it"  Samir said
"Do what?"
"Turn me into a vampire"
"That was quick - are you sure??"
"Yes - I'm sure!!"
" So how do you feel??"
"No different now, I did feel a little wobbly for a few seconds"
"Two days and you will find out what its like to be a vampire"
"Great - can't wait!!"

-------------------------------
Chapter 2
-------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the Dawn and Justin freaking out together was so cute. XD I don't know why I love neurotic sims, I just do. But yay, Taylor won! She and Samir are so cute. I can't wait to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love neurotic sims too - I have to say they are my favourite - but neurotic combined with insane is hysterical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love Taylor and Samir together! I can't wait to see what their kids look like. I sure do feel bad for Faith though, I hope she finds happiness too!

    ReplyDelete