Wednesday 26 January 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 2 - Taylor

I feel very fat, very ugly, I am getting lots of backache and am going a little stir crazy.  The baby is due very soon and the waiting is driving me mad!!!  We have a boys and a girls name picked and ready all we now is the baby to hurry up and come.
It is time for Tommie to have his birthday
He is so cute - he has Dads hair and eye colour.  I bet he loves the fact that one of his three kids takes after him!!!  He is always going to be that little bit closer to Tommie having been there since the day he was born, unlike me and Dawn who did not meet our Dad until we were already young adults.
"See you later little fella - don't get kicking your mommy too much today"
"Why do you keep saying little fella" I asked him
"I thinks its going to be a boy"
"and what if its a girl??"
"It won't be - I can feel it!!"
"You haven't been sneaking off to ask Mom have you?"
"No - promise, I just have this feeling!!"
"Well you better hurry up you are already late for work!!"
Three hours later I was waddling around the house, collecting up the dirty laundry, when I got the first pain.  I thought the baby had kicked me really hard, so hard it made me drop the laundry on the floor.
Straight after the second pain came - then I knew I was in labour
"OOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!"
There was only Dad home, so he called a babysitter to look after Tommie then took me off to the hospital.  Having already been through this recently with Mom he was a hell of a lot calmer this time, which was a good job really because it is my first baby and he would have scared me more than I already am if he had been panicking!!
"Come on Taylor - you can't hang around out here, we need to get you inside"
"I am waiting for Samir - I am not going in without him"
"He will be here - I have phoned him, he is on his way - come on!!!!!
Sure enough not long after Samir came running into the hospital.
Quite a few hours later we came out of the hospital with our little boy.  
Who we are calling Kian.
Samir was pretty quiet on the way back home, he just kept staring at Kian with a blank look on his face.
"Are you ok??" I asked him
"Isn't it me who should be asking you that!!"
"Only your quiet"
"Pinch me - is this real - I feel like I am dreaming??"
"No your not dreaming!!"
The poor love was overwhelmed!!!!  He had tears in his eyes when he took Kian out of his crib, so I left him alone to say hello to his son.  I needed sleep!!!
"Noysee - noysee"  Tommie said pointing towards Kian who was crying
"That's a baby Tommie" Dad told him
"No like noysee"
I had only just noticed that Dad had already taught Tommie how to talk!!
Liam was pretty shocked when he walked into the living room to see his Dads ghost sat reading a book, and he nearly jumped out of his skin when the ghost actually spoke to him.
"I have been waiting to talk to you son!"  Lee said suddenly
"Eeeerrrr"
"I am a little dissappointed in you Liam!!"
"Eeerrr why Dad"
"I have heard about your public disgrace!!"
"So - what do you have to say for yourself??"  Lee said  "I hope you are not giving your mother any trouble!!"
"No Dad, its actually not true - someone has been spreading lies about me!!"
"So you haven't been arrested for fighting in public??"
"No Dad honest!!"
Dad and Samir were just as shocked as Liam had been when they came down to sort out the babies the next morning only to be greeted by Lee's ghost sat at the kitchen table.
"That birthday cake is off you need to clean out that fridge"  Lee said
Dad and Samir both just stood there not saying anything
""Can you pass on a message to Faith for me please - tell her I am not very happy with her antics of late!!"
Dad and Samir just looked at each other - both realising that Lee probably would not be happy with Faith remarrying and having another child, even if he was dead and a ghost!!
"Oh and before I go - Samir can I have your autograph?!"
The first time anyone had asked Samir for his autograph - and it had to be a ghost!!!
Lee never said another word, he just took the autograph from Samir then vanished in a puff of green smoke.
"Its unusual to see you sat reading a book Dad"
"I know your mother is on a mission and she is hogging the drawing board"
"What mission is she on??"
"She wants to decorate the house with some paintings. and she says the one she is doing at the moment would go nice with your room!!"
Tommie had been right about one thing - Kian was a very noisy baby!!!  I worry a lot over him because he seems to cry a lot more than Tommie ever did.  Kian is none stop crying mostly because he wants attention, he has all of us on our toes trying to keep him from crying!!  Mom says there is nothing to worry about - all babies are different and some do cry more than others, but it is hard not to worry!!!
My two little brothers have had their birthday and have become young adults.
Tomorrow it is Kian's turn to have his birthday.
I can not wait to see how he turns out and who he is going to take after!!

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

I think there may be a little entertainment coming with Lee's ghost.  Quite a few times I have noticed him out and getting angry and upset with Faiths face in a bubble crossed through.  when i have gone off and looked Faith and Toby are kissing or hugging - and lee's ghost  is getting very upset about it!!!  And Kian has never shut up crying even when his needs are happy and he has turned very glitch too :(  Jumping out of his cot through the wall and into the garden.  As a toddler he has stopped crying but is still jumping about from time to time  and when he does this some of the other household sims are sticking - I hope I am not going to have major problems with him in the future :( :(  We will just have to see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope the glitches don't completely mess up your game! Little Tommie is adorable, love that hair on him! So cute! I wonder what Kian will look like? I hope he has blue hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, so many glitches. It makes for an interesting story, but I'm sure it's very frustrating playing the game like that.

    And that's interesting about Lee's ghost. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete