Thursday 20 January 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 1 - Faith

Life is pretty good at the moment, I am now earning over $6,000 a day at work, Lee is steadily creeping up the eduction ladder and enjoying his work, even though he is elderly, he does not have any intention of retiring just yet.   The boys are busy learning their skills and the girls are doing well at school and are a day away from becoming young adults.
The girls came home from their last day at school, they become fully fledged vampires and young adults today, I am excited to know what they are going to do with their lives!!
First it is Taylor to blow out the candles on her birthday cake  -
she now has all of her traits
Excitable, Neat, Artistic, Friendly and Hopeless Romantic
Then Dawn
She is Neurotic, virtuoso, Star Quality, Hopeless Romantic and Family Oriented.
 Dawn has decided she wants to be a distinguished director and has got herself a job at the film studio's.  She also has got a fiance, Justin, our old babysitter - which makes me laugh a little, when I remember back to when Justin was a teenager and he used to look after Dawn when she was a baby and a toddler!!  Little did he know then that he would probably spend the rest of his life looking after her!!  They both have the Neurotic trait and are very well suited!!
I know one day Justin will make a good Dad.  Everytime he comes round he tends to spend more time with the boys than Dawn, and the boys already love him!!  I am not sure about his dress sense though, it seems to be a little random!!
Taylor on the other hand - seems a little lost at the moment.  She does not know what she wants to do career wise and her boyfriend Samir is still a teenager and at school.  At the moment all she seems to be doing is wandering around the house cleaning and tidying, I hope she snaps out of this mood soon!!
She spends a lot of her time talking to Samir on the phone and chatting with him on the computer, I havent seen him since the girls left school and I suppose that is what they are doing, waiting until Samir has his birthday and leaves school and becomes a young adult.
How quickly, a happy life can turn sour!!!!  At the beginning of the week,  things started to go wrong, and by the end of the week I felt like my whole life had just been crushed into millions of pieces that could never be put back together again!!
The first event was a clash between the girls over Justin.  I don't know whether Taylor has a crush on Justin, I did worry when they younger that they would end up fighting over him.  And I am not really sure who was flirting with who but Justin and Taylor were stood together and Dawn was very upset!!
 It was not just this once either, on a few occassions, everyone was upset with them both, even the boys were picking up on the atmosphere.  It turns out that Justin has the Flirty trait, and that is what he kept doing, flirting with Taylor and he even tried to flirt with me once.  To him it was just a bit of harmless fun, to the rest of us it wasn't - especially Dawn!!!!!
 I was coming home from work the one afternoon, sat in the chauffeur driven car and on the drive up to our house, I was looking out of the car window,  at first I thought I was mad and seeing things, I thought I could see Taylor outside a house on our road talking to someone with light blue hair.  The hair colouring  automatically reminded me of Toby, I had never seen anyone with that colour hair before.  Being a vampire Taylor would not be out in the sun this time of day - would she???  As the car got closer - I could see, I was not mad or seeing things - that was definitely Taylor and .................. OMG - TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were stood there litterally frying - OMG what if something is going on between them
"Taylor - HOME NOW!!!"
"Keep your hair on Mom, jeeeeeees what's up with you!!"
"Just get home young lady NOW!!!"
"Did she just say Mom? Toby asked
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??"
"Well that's a lovely welcome I must say when I have travelled half the world to find you"
"Well you have had a wasted journey - Just go home Toby and leave me alone"
I really was not sure why I was so angry, probably a combinations of things and who better to take them out on - Toby!!
"I am not going anywhere Faith - we need to talk!!"
"We have nothing to talk about - how is my sister anyway?"
"I wouldn't know, the last time I saw her was the last time you saw her"
"Oh come on you live in the same town - you can't tell me ..."
"I left Wishacy Bay the day after you did - I have been looking for you ever since"
I was, probably for the first time in my life - stunned into silence.
I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, a million things going through my head, staring at a face I never thought I would see again.
"Have you got a car?"
"Yes"
"Take me home, then we can talk"

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 10
----------------------------------------------





4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, Toby has made an appearance! I wonder how this is going to mix things up! Especially since they don't have a "tie" to each other like they did in the other file... it will be interesting to see how it plays out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. Dawn really needs to keep a leash on that boy of hers. And Toby?! O.O I'm intrigued by this development.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Squeaks* Umm....this should make things get very interesting! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Um....what was Taylor doing.....things are getting even more interesting....

    ReplyDelete