Friday 21 January 2011

Chapter 11 - Gen 1 - Faith

There were two birthday cakes set out on the table ready for the boys birthday.  Lee was upstairs putting the finishing touches to their room that he had spent the past two days decorating.  The girls were spending the morning with Toby, but promised to be back in time to help celebrate the boys birthdays. 
"Faith come look - I've finished their room"  Lee shouted excitedly
"Coming" I shouted back, 
Putting Anton down I made my way up the stairs to look  He had been shut up in the boys new bedroom for the past few days, he wanted to get it decorated and ready for them for when they had their birthday and needed beds and a bedroom to sleep in.
The last thing I expected to see when I walked into the room was this!!
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
 It was time for Lee to leave me already!!!  I thought being a vampire would have given him more time, but he was 90 and he was going already - turning him into a vampire when he was elderly gave him no extra time at all!!  Why was life so cruel??!!
 I could feel my heart breaking as I watched the Grim Reaper come to collect him.
All I could think about was that it was my fault - if I had not taken so long - if I had been quicker, turned him into a vampire before he grew old, he would still be here, we would have had more time together.
I did not know how I was going to get threw the rest of the day, I just wanted to curl up and cry myself to sleep, but I couldn't - I had to carry on for the boys, it was their birthday and I could not let them down!!
I needed some fresh air, I took one look at Anton, he was so like his dad.  I cracked up
My phone started ringing - I looked at the caller ID, it was Toby, for one minute I was not going to answer it, but then decided to anyway.
"Hello"
"Faith - you have broken my heart all over again, do you know that?"
"Toby I can not do this now, I have got my own broken heart to sort out"
"Faith ......"
"Look Toby, Lee has just died, I can not talk to you right now"
"Oh god, I'm sorry, do you want me to come round?"
"NO!!!  You are the last person I need to see right now!"
"I'm sorry!"
"Toby I need you to give me some space - I don't want you coming round or phoning me, I am not stopping you from seeing the girls, I just need you to leave me alone for a while, I am too upset to be having you complicate things - I will phone you when I am ready to deal with you"
I hung up the phone, I never gave him the chance to say anything.
OMG! why did Toby have to turn up now.
Unfortunately life has to carry on, I still had to go to work and take care of the children, but I was so miserable - I don't think I am ever going to get over losing Lee!!
I was a little surprised to see Taylor walking out of the hospital as I was going into work
"Taylor what are you doing at the hospital?"
"I have just got myself a job here"
I had put Lees gravestone in the corner of the garden and was a little upset to see Anton sat playing with a toy car and gabbering his head off, he looked like he was actually talking to the gravestone.
"Anton what are you doing?"
"I am waiting for Daddy to come out and play tag again"
"You what?!"
"He played tag with me last night - I am waiting for him to come out again"
I was pretty shocked by what he had just said - had Anton seen Lee's ghost???
I needed someone to talk to - I needed a shoulder to cry on,  I wanted to invite somebody over to keep me company for a while so I called Tyler
I had been crying on Tylers shoulder, and he was hugging me then all of a sudden he started to get really flirty with me.  I could not believe what he was doing!!
"What are you playing at Tyler, do you really think this is the time"
"I'm sorry Faith, I don't know what came over me - you were too close to me and I ...... I am really sorry - I will wait!!"
Men!!!!!!  The rest of the night went without incident and I asked him to stay over and after drinking plasma juice he took himself off to bed.
In the morning I heard Tyler screaming, by the time I ran into the room where he had been sleeping it was too late!!  He had gone.  I don't quite understand, I watched him drinking plasma juice before he went to bed last night, so how could he have died from thirst this morning???
I watched the Grim Reaper come to collect him, I was beginning to hate this guy, within the last few days he had taken two of my best friends away from me, my husband and my best mate.
I was not the only one who had heard Tyler screaming, all of the kids appeared.
I really don't know how much more I can take.
What have I done to deserve all of this??????

4 comments:

  1. WHOA! The shit really hit the fan, didn't it? Wow, that's some crazy stuff you've got going on here, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what is up with all the guys dying!@!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wth everyone's dying one by one O_O
    maybe the people she turns are cursed to die o.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt bad for her, but I laughed SOOOOOO hard at this! LOL! I ended up telling my sister because I thought it was SO incredibly funny. She has played Sims, so she completely understood. :)

    Anyway, good to know about the elderly thing and vampirism. Obviously, it wasn't fast enough and if this comes up in my game, I'll definitely try to figure out something before that birthday comes. :)

    I figured since all the guys in her life died, she'll now eventually (hopefully) get back together with Toby. I hope so because I LOVE him (and his hot hair)! :)

    ReplyDelete