Friday 28 January 2011

Chapter 7 - Gen 2 - Taylor


They always say there is a special bond between Dads and their daughters, and now I think I can understand what they mean.  I have never seen Samir so happy, and he has gone completely ga-ga over Keeley.
Life could not be more perfect at the moment.  We were really happy and could not see anything that could ever get in the way to spoil it.  Just ashame this bliss did not last for too much longer!!
Kian had his birthday.  We had set out a birthday cake for him, but had got a little carried away, not realizing the time, he grew up before he got to blow out his candles.
"Give me some space woman!!!"  Dad snapped at Blue
"I am waiting to give my granddaughter a cuddle - move over and stop hogging her!!"  Blue said
"Dad, Blue - please, not in front of the kids"  I snapped  - the last thing I wanted Kian to witness was his grandparents fighting with each other!!!  Blue had started to grind us all down with her constant presence in the house.
"Sorry Taylor"  Dad said, Blue said nothing but she wandered off
"Now you know where you are sleeping don't you Kian"
"Yes Dad, in the blue room with Tommie"
"You don't mind sharing with him do you - your sister will have to have the other room when she is old enough to sleep in a bed"
"No, I dont mind"
"Good boy, now off to bed you have school in the morning"
Such a sweet kid, he gave us both a hug before he went off to bed.
But when Kian went up to his bedroom he found that his bed was already occupied, his Grandmother was sleeping in his bed.  So he had to sleep in the other room instead.
"Can you tell Grandma, she keeps sleeping in my bed"
"Your Dad will have a word with her - won't you Samir"
"Yes love"  he said not looking up from his book
"How was school today Kian?"
"I don't like it - its boring - I don't think I will go tomorrow"
That did make Samir look up from  his book.
"You can get any idea of skipping school out of your head son"
"But I don't like it I would rather stay home!!"
"Unfortunately you can't stay at home - school is important - you need to go to school to learn and the more you learn the better job you get when you grow up"  Samir said
"Have you done your homework yet?"
"No not yet"
"Come on then, I'll help you do it"
It was funny watching them sat there on the carpet - two little genius's at work!! 
"Grandma smells Mom"  Kian whispered to me
"I know she does, I am sure she will get a shower soon"
I hoped she would but I doubted it.  I was on the way to getting some plasma juice when the house phone started ringing.  I looked at Blue she was crying I think she knew what the phone call was about.  Samir's father, Sherman Bagley had just passed on from old age.
She didn't say anything to anyone, not even Samir, she just wandered off into the babies room to hold Keeley.  All we heard from her was the occasional crying.
It was then that Blue's mischief started and it really started to wear us all down.  Mom had got up early and was in the boys room on the computer working while Dad was asleep, he had been up with Keeley and was really tired.   Blue went into Mom and Dads bedroom and woke him up.  As soon as he got out of bed Blue started to flirt with him.
"Blue what the hell are you playing at!!!"  Dad backed away from her
"Don't you dare do that again"
"There is nothing wrong with a bit of flirting"
"Oh you think that do you!!  Well I am telling you KEEP THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!"
"There is no need to over react!!"  Blue said
"OVER REACT!!!!  Well I will tell you something shall I - I have already had my life ruined by a flirty women like you before - Faiths sister flirted with me once, Faith ran away - left me without a word.  It took me years and thousands of miles of travelling to find her again.  Do you know what I find out when I found Faith - Do you??"
"No, what did you find?"
"I found out I had two grown up girls, Taylor and Dawn - children that I did not even know existed - I missed out on their childhood - I missed out on everything - they grew up without a Dad" I think Dad totally lost it!!
"SO DONT TELL ME A BIT OF FLIRTING IS HARMLESS"
"GET OUT - GO ON - GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!"
Of course, Mom being close, she heard everything and she walked into the room as Blue walked out.  Mom and Dad then started arguing.
Without a care in the world Blue just toddled off towards the kitchen.
Then I think she came close to burning down the kitchen, because those waffles that she made were well and truly cremated.  She just left them on the side and did not eat them or bother to get anything else to eat either.
Then for no reason she completely emptied the contents of the fridge into the trash compactor.  There was not any bad food in there so I don't really know what she was playing at.
Then the crash compactor got a workout.  She put the rubbish in and shut the door.  That should have been the end of it, shouldn't it - but no.  the door was opened then closed then opened then closed ..... and so it went on for ages.
I think the only thing that stopped her was the fact that she need the toilet, and desperately by the looks of it.  OH NO - Not again!!!!!!!!!
 Too late!!!  Yes another puddle of pee on the kitchen floor.
 "Samir you need to go and sort your Mom out"  I told him
"Why what's the matter"
"Well first she has been flirting with my Dad, Mom and Dad have had a row and now are not talking.  She has just pee'd herself all over the kitchen floor and is just standing there stinking the house out. she can't even be bothered to clean her mess up!!"
"I'll go and have a word with her"
"Now Samir - she is upsetting everyone, she is acting pretty insanely at the moment and I don't want Kian and Tommie watching her antics - get her to go home!!"
 After mopping up the puddle Samir tried to talk to his Mom.
"Mom what is the matter with you, you are doing some very stupid things and you are upsetting everyone!!"
"Sorry son, I'm just feeling a little lost at the moment"
"Your not taking your medication are you!!"
"What medication?"
"Mom you know what medication - your tablets - remember - you are supposed to take two every day"
"Oh those, no I ran out"
"Do you have any at home??"
"No I just told you didn't I - I ran out"
"Is that why you have forgotten to go home this past week?"
"What are you on about - this is my home isnt it"  she looked confused
"No, Mom, this is my home, you have a home of your own with Da...d"
I think he forgot for a minute that his Dad has just passed away.
"There is no point me going home if Sherman is not there anymore"
"Come on Mom cheer up - I will go and get you some tablets from the doctor and you will feel a lot better and we can get you sorted out and back to normal!!"
We have been seeing her insane trait because she has not been taking her medication - great!!!  It still does not explain why she is stuck in this house 24/7!!!!

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 8
----------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. xD Wow, Blue's been causing nothing but trouble. I'd really hate to see her tear Faith and Toby apart though, after they finally got together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no get that woman out of the house before she ruins everything! Side note: YaY!!! They had a girl, and what a cute name you gave her.

    ReplyDelete