Sunday 30 January 2011

Chapter 12 - Gen 2 - Taylor

Everything between us was back to normal - and life was happy again!!
The girls were keeping us all very busy
Today it's Kians birthday and he is going to become a teenager.
"Don't forget to wait for me to get home Kian, before you blow out your candles!! I will rush straight home after work!!"
Unfortunately both Samir and Mom ended up missing his birthday.  Mom walked out of the hospital just to be called straight back in on an emergency.  Samir came home pretty singed,  an experiment in the lab had gone  wrong and there was a fire, luckily he was not hurt to badly!!
Kian did not mind his Dad missing his birthday, when he saw the state he was in when he walked through the door, he actually saw the funny side of it.
They spent hours outside chatting, it was then that Samir spotted his mothers ghost lurking about at the bottom of the garden, looking a little confused.
"Son, what am I doing here??"  she asked him
"I went to the mausoleum and brought yours and Dads gravestones back and put them in our garden - so we could see you"
"Your Dads here too - where??!!"
"His grave is there look, next to yours, but I have not seen him out yet."
"Now I am warning you Mom - you need to behave from now on!!"
"I always behave" she said
"No you don't, you upset everyone before you died, especially me and Taylor, and I am warning you, you are to leave everyone alone, and none of your silly games - if you mess about and start upsetting everyone, I am taking your gravestone straight back to the mausoleum - where you won't know anyone!!  Do you understand??"
"Yes I understand - I will behave!!"
I nearly jumped out of my skin when she jumped through the wall and stood right in front of me smiling and waving at me.
"Blue don't do that again - you scared me!!"
"I've only come to say hello"
"Just keep your distance - I don't want you anywhere near me!!"
"Don't worry Samir has told me I have to behave!!"
I was feeling a little mischievous,  I was carrying around with me some experiment  medicine.  I had always wanted to try it out on somebody, but have never had the guts too before incase it does some serious damage to someone.  I thought I would try it out on Blue, she is already dead, so its not like it is going to do her any harm!!  I held it out to her, and I thought she was going to take it, but she hesitated for a while then got quite mad with me and vanished in a puff of smoke.  Oh well, at least now I know what to do if she starts bugging me and I want to get rid of her!!
Kian has mastered playing the guitar, drums, piano and base - he is music mad!!  Since his birthday there has been a constant stream of music flowing through the house and guaranteed Kian would be at the root of it.  It would not suprise me in the least if he had a career in music after he graduates from school, even though I had hoped that he would want a medical career like me and Mom.
"Dad do you mind babysitting tonight if me and Samir were to go out??"
"Of course I will baby sit - its about time you two had a night out together"
"Thanks Dad, we thought about going to that dance club next to the vampire lounge"
"Well have fun - and don't worry about the kids all night!!"
There were only a few people in when we first arrived, but steadily the place filled up a little.  We both signed a few autographs and had a few photo's taken but we did not get hassled too much for a change!!
Suddenly there was a lot of commotion towards the back of the club, and I could see a crowd forming round a man who looked like he was doubled up in pain.
"Is there a doctor in here??" somebody shouted
But I was already making my way over to see if there was anything I could do.
I shouted to the woman behind the bar to find me a first aid kit
"So what's the problem?" I asked the man
"I keep getting this really sharp pain all down my left side, it doubles me up its so bad sometimes"
"Stand still, and spread your arms out for me"  I said to him while I ran the portable x-ray screen up and down his body.
"Oh yes, I can see what the problem is" I said
"Is it serious?" he asked quite worriedly
"No, nothing to worry about, and if you hold still I can sort it out for you"
"Now close your eyes it will only take a second"
He closed his eyes and I quickly pinched the spot on his shoulder that was causing him the problem
"Ouch!! - what did you do that for??"  He said opening his eyes and flying backwards
"You have a trapped nerve, I have just freed it"
"Oh yeah - the pain has gone!!!"  he said swinging his arm around and smiling.
"Thank you - thank you - I thought I was having a heart attack or something!!"
"No just a trapped nerve, it may feel a little bruised for a few days, but you will live!!"
I walked away then so that I could return the first aid kit and thought, I had not even ask him his name - oh well!!
We were left alone then and spend the rest of the night, drinking, laughing and dancing, we were enjoying ourselves so much, we were dissappointed when we were ushered out at closing time - the night had flown by far too quickly!!
"Everything has been fine while you have been out"  Dad said when we got back home  "take your self off to bed I've just fed Kandice so you dont need to worry"
My Dad has to be the best baby sitter in the world - on hand 24/7 and he never complains and we never have to worry because we know he takes very good care of the kids!!
Even though we had been out together alone for the first time in what seems like forever, and we had really enjoyed having a night to ourselves without nappies and bottles to worry about.  I still had a niggling feeling, and as I still wanted another boy, I think we should start trying for another baby.
And even though Samir hasn't thought about having another baby yet, he is never hard to persuade to start trying for one!!!
The girls both have their birthdays today.   Keeley is becoming a child and Kandice is becoming a toddler.  Being the weekend  none of us were at work or school we had their family birthday in the afternoon.  But Tommie and Kian both had to be dragged out of bed early afternoon to help celebrate!!
First Keeley
Then Kandice.
Samir was really happy when he saw that Kandice had his Moms hair colouring!!
"Can I have a quiet word with you Samir, before I talk to Taylor"
"Yes sure Toby - there's nothing wrong is there?"
"Lets go outside, its nearly dark we should be ok!!"
"So, what's up??" Samir asked
"I thought I would tell you first, because I dont know how Taylor will take it.  Me and Faith have decided to move back to Wishacy Bay for a while, she wants to see her parents and family, so we decided to go for a year or so."
"Oh!" Samir was shocked
"We have decided to leave this house to you and Taylor, so you have not got to worry about finding somewhere else to live - this house is now yours.  We have spoken to Tommie and he wants to stay here until he has finished school, then he will decide if he joins us in Wishacy Bay or stays here in Riverview.  We have brought a smaller house on the other side of town which Tommie can move into when he becomes a young adult so he won't be under your feet, and when we return from Wishacy Bay we will be moving into that house instead of moving back into this one"
"You will be coming back to Riverview won't you!"
"Yes, definitely, all of our children are here so we won't be gone forever, just Faith needs to spend time with her family, and as she has been away since before Taylor and Dawn were born, a few days or a week's visit is not going to be long enough - that's why we thought a year.  I have a small house in Wishacy Bay that we can live in till we return here."
"So do you want me to talk to Taylor?"
"No I have to speak to Taylor and Dawn and your Mom has to talk to Anton and Liam, I just guests you would be rational about it, just in case Taylor isn't - I would hate her to think I am leaving her again - we will be back - it is not forever, just a year or two!!"
Of course, I was upset, but they promised they would be back in a year or two, I am really going to miss them both but its not like they will be gone forever - I hope!!!!

-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. The girls are so cute. I bet you will be happy to not have the house so full of sims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the girls are adorable. Hopefully Blue keeps her word and doesn't cause any more trouble, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Kandice has blue hair! She's so cute! I'm glad that Faith is going to visit her family, good for her!

    ReplyDelete