Thursday 27 January 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 2 - Taylor

I had been feeling pretty ill on and off all day during work, and on the way home, I had to get the carpool to let me out so I could throw up all over the pavement.  I told the carpool to go and I walked the rest of the way home because it was not very far away, and it was dark enough for me to be outside.
By the time I got home I was feeling so uncomfortable in my work clothes, they had all of a sudden gotten way to tight for me, so I changed into maternity clothes, because I knew I was pregnant again.  I was so happy!!!
"Samir, I am pregnant already"
"Hey that's great!!!"  he said  "We are having a girl this time"
"What are you now - psychic"
"No - I wish - I just want a girl this time"
"Well I have heard that if you eat apples you get boys and if you eat watermelons you get girls, but as I dont have either we will just have to wait and see."
"No - you just wait there - I won't be long"
"Why were are you going?"
"Shopping for watermelons"
"Your mad!!"
Why did I open my big mouth about the fruit!!!!
"You do want a girl this time don't you?"
"Well yes, but I doubt it will work"
"We will soon find out"
With that he went out to buy watermelons.
While he was out - I asked mom to tell me what the babies sex was, even though I am capable now of determining the sex of unborn babies, it is not so easy to examine myself.
"Its a girl" she said
I started laughing - thinking about Samir racing off to buy watermelons when he had not needed too, we were having the girl that he wanted anyway!!
"Is there really a baby in your tummy"  Tommie asked
"Yes"
"How did it get in there?"
"I think you better go and ask your Mom or Dad, they will tell you"
That was one question I did not know how to and was not prepared to answer - and Samir's return from the grocery store saved me from any more awkward questions he might have.
"No need for the watermelons, Mom says its a girl anyway"
"Oooooh - well you should eat them anyway - just to make sure!!"
"I don't like watermelons - its human food"
"Pleeeeeeaaaaase for me!!"
"Oh give them here anything to shut you up - baby!!"
He then produced 10 watermelons
"And if you think I am eating all 10 you can forget it - one is enough!!"
That sulky baby look with the puppy dog eyes got me eating all 10 of the damn things!!
Samir had to put Kian to bed because I was too busy in the bathroom throwing up watermelons.
And just when you think life is perfect - the mother in law lands!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I actually love my mother in law - she is my boss at work and am used to spending a lot of time with her at work, but when its at home, its different - and when she landed - things started going just a little crazy!!
I was on maternity leave and Samir had the day off work so he thought he would invite his mother round, he wanted to hang out with her and it had been ages since he had seen her.
"I heard you was on maternity leave again" Blue said to me
"Yeah - shouldn't you be at work today?"
"No I decided to retire"
"Oh its just you are wearing your work clothes"
"I know force of habit, I forgot when I got up this morning"
She bent over and felt my tummy
"I see I am getting a little granddaughter"
Quickly I thought to myself - Well that's great - just come right out and tell me why don't  you - what if I did not already know and did not want to know!!!  She would have just let the cat out of the bag and spoilt things!!
Dad made some human food for her to eat at dinnertime, which gave me the excuse to escape and tidy the house up abit as she kept doing choking sick acts to show her discust at the state of the place.  Mind you it was a bit of a state - Dad is not big on housework and the rest of us are too busy working!!
When I had cleaned the toilet and bath and picked the dirty laundry up off the floor,  I found Samir finishing off Kians potty training.
"Where is your mom, has she gone??"
"No she has gone to bed for a bit, she's tired"
"Why have you asked her to sleep over"
"No I haven't"
"Have you been working out again - you are starting to get muscles"
"Yes just a bit"
I thought so - it quite suits him!!
The next morning I was surprised to see Blue come downstairs for breakfast, she still had not gone home yet, and she had stayed over even though nobody had asked her too!!
It is quite funny when you get two grandmothers together, it seems to turn into a competition - both of them fighting over Kians attention!!  The poor kid is being hen pecked and spoilt!!!
I had decided to make the most of the drawing board being vacant and started to paint, something I had not done since the last time I was pregnant.  Thats when the pains started and thats when everyone started to freakout.  So me and Samir made our way to the hospital.
Early the next morning we brought Keeley home from the hospital.  We were happily surprised that Keeley like Kian had been born with an automatic Genius trait, like Samir.
This time Samir was a lot happier and relaxed and not so emotional, like he had been when Kian was born.   We were both happy that we got the little girl that we wanted this time.
Samir took her, changed her nappy, fed her and put her down to sleep.
Yet again, we were surprised to find that Samir's mother was still here, she had stayed another night uninvited.  Somebody really needs to talk to her, she could definitely do with a shower or a bath right now, I thought the smell was a nappy but it wasn't it was Blue
"Have your Mom and Dad had a fight or something, I can not understand why she is not going home and keeps staying here uninvited!!"
"I don't know I will have to have a word with her"
"I know that its nice she is getting to spend time with you and her grandchildren, but it is very strange"
But I suppose between Samir's mom and my Dad we should not complain, they both jump up in the middle of the night to look after Kian and Keeley.
 So me and Samir get a good nights sleep without any interuptions.

-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

So we have an uninvited lodger!!!!  Blueeyed is sort of living in the house and not.  She is not a controllable sim, came to visit and will not leave, even when she is asked to leave, she ignores it!!  She treats the house like its her own, as far as sleeping and eating and keeping herself entertained, and she has even done the laundry!!!!!  but she sometimes pees herself and does not make it to the toilet and does not make it to the shower too often either!!  I think this may be some mad glitch - as I definitely have not had this happen before!!!
Now tell me these sims are not alive I swear blueeyed is only showing off because she knows her human version is watching :)   Psychiatrist - not me - I don't need one!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow what a funny glitch! haha! At least she is helping with the kids! I can't wait to see what Keeley looks like.

    ReplyDelete