Thursday 13 January 2011

Chapter 1 - Gen 1 - Faith

New Beginnings

Walking up to my new house, I was excited, I know it is not very big or what I am used to but its all mine to do whatever I want with!!  I chose this house because it was plenty big enough for just  me but this small house is placed on a large plot of land.  To me it was like a blank canvas - there are countless possibilities for the land - plenty of room for extending the house and landscaping and I could not wait to get started!!!
I will give you a quick tour of the house, but there is not much to see really!!!
The bathroom.
My bedroom
The second bedroom
The kitchen area
The living room area
I love this little patio area out the back of the house, its all enclosed by a wooden fence.
Now I have some decisions to make.  The main one being do I or don't I carry on with my medical career.  As soon as I arrived in Riverview I secured a position at the hospital, being a World Renowned Surgeon, they actually fell over themselves to employ me, so that was not a problem, but, I really want to keep my head down, I do not want to attract too much attention to myself, really I do not want any of my family or Toby to find me.   Not that he would even bother trying to find me anyway, he is probably nicely tucked up in my sisters bed by now!!!    I had never heard of Riverview until I stumbled upon it  on my journey away from Wishacy Bay, news from here should not reach back home hopefully.
The biggest problem for me is being a Five star celebrity - that status will follow me wherever I go - and it has, unfortunately followed me here.  I had hoped that nobody would know me, but, I was wrong.  I had only been here five minutes and there was already paparazzi camped out on the doorstep.
At the moment I am not feeling very well - it must be jetlag from all the travelling I have just done!!
Two hours later - I am feeling pretty awful - I really need to throw up, maybe I ate something dodgy on the plane.  Oh well, I am sure it will soon pass.  After throwing up I feel much better, and the sickly feeling goes.
I suppose I should sleep, but I am still too exited to sleep, so I decided to go out and explore the town.  Not far from where I live there is nightlife - I found three drinking holes.  I wanted to meet somebody new so I wandered into one.
Remembering my last experience of a dance club - I vowed to myself that I would only have just ONE drink - there would be nobody to take me home from this club if I got into the drunken state I got into the last time I visited one of these places.
I fancied ordering some bar food - the nacho's looked quite nice and I had never tried them before.  Why I wanted to eat human food I dont know but for a minute I craved to eat nacho's
I did not think it would take long, paparazzi - I have noticed this one hanging about outside my house, I wander if he followed me here.  You always get one that stalks you maybe this one is mine.  I introduced myself, Lee Chang - no doubt I will be seeing you again soon!!!
I made my way towards a small room accessible by archways at the back of the club, curious as to what was in there.  Halfway across the dance floor I suddenly got that sickly feeling wash over me again, I had to stop, and hold my hand over my mouth to stop myself from being sick all over the dance floor.
I need a drink, maybe just juice this time.
Oh no, I really need to go home, I am definately going to be sick again!!
I just hope I can make it home before I make a fool of myself.
Thankfully I made it.  What on earth is up with me???????!!!!
I need sleep!!!!
I went to sleep, but it was not long before I was out of bed and throwing up again.
Then it hit me - OMG -  how could I be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!
I was pregnant!!!!
NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!
I am pregnant - this changes everything!!!

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
-------------------------------------------------------


3 comments:

  1. I just love her house! Can't wait to see what her baby looks like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I'm getting around to reading Faith's story! I LOVE that pic of her when she realizes she's preggo! Priceless! Can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this story is old, but I just started a wishacy, so I really wanted to read more of them. Your story is now on my list to read. :)

    ReplyDelete