Monday 17 January 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 1 - Faith


"I'm sorry Lee I don't know what happened" I pleaded
"I do, we caught you holding hands with Tyler" Lee said
"I know but I don't know how it happened and it meant nothing"
"Well it didn't look like nothing to me, I saw the way he looked at you" 
Lee looked so upset
"Honestly, it was nothing"
"To you maybe, but it hurt me seeing you like that with another man"
"He is just a friend, honestly, I don't even like him that way!!"
"Well I hope not!!"
I hugged him, and he did not push me away, hopefully he would forgive me.
"I promise it will never happen again" I told him
"If I ever see anything like that again I won't forgive you so easily next time"
"I'm sorry you wont see anything like that again - I promise"
"Tell me something, has anything ever happened between you two in the past"
"No - nothing - we have only ever been good mates"
"Oh and one more thing"  Lee said suddenly
"Anything just say"
"He is not to step foot in this house again"
"OK"
Blueeyed phoned me and asked me to hang out - but I really was not in the mood, besides if I had left the house now on my own,  Lee would probably think that I was running round to see Tyler, and I didn't want him to be any more upset than he already is!!
"I'm sorry Blue, I'm really tired and baby is due any time now, I hope you don't mind!!"
"That's fine - but I will fill you in on a bit of gossip - I think something is going on between my Samir and  your Taylor" she said
"Why?" I asked
"Haven't you noticed how much time they have been spending together lately, its like they are super-glued together or something!!  she giggled.
"Now you come to mention it, he does come back from school nearly every night with the girls these days!!  Ill have to keep my eye on them, I'll tell you if I see anything!!"
I was not very happy when I found Lee trying to fix the broken  dishwasher.
"Please don't do that Lee you are making me really nervous!!"
"It's fine Ive done it before" he said
"Stop it please, just call the repair man - he knows what he is doing"
"And you think I don't - see - all fixed!!"
He stood up and clapped his hands together, a big grin on his face
"Next time just phone the repair man - its not like we can't afford it and besides, I don't want you to electricute yourself"
"Ok! Ok! anything to shut you up!!"
A little later that evening we were stood talking when I suddenly got a really sharp pain shoot across my tummy.  OOOUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!
"OMG - Whats wrong!!"  Lee started freaking out
"Take me to the hospital - the baby is coming"
"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW"
"OMG - I said I would not do this again OOOUUCH!!!"
"Lee we need to go NOW!!!"
Quite a few hours later we both emerged from inside the hospital, both of us holding a baby boy.  What are the chances that I would have another set of twins - but this time boys.  Lee did not have any children, the twins were his first - so he was really happy!!
We called the boys Liam and Anton.
I was not so stressed out over having twins this time, as I was not alone, there were now four of us able to look after the boys if need be!!
We both stood watching the boys sleeping.  Lee was mesmorised.
"It will not be like this very often you know"  I giggled
"What do you mean?"
"The boys both sleeping happily at the same time"
"oooooooooh"
"We are in for lots of crying and sleepless nights!!"
"I dont mind, I am going to love it"
"Tell me that again when you can hardly stand for falling asleep and one of them or both of them are screaming at you for food or attention"
"Well I am sure if you can do it alone, we can managed easily together!!"
Lee must be invincible, I don't know how he manages on so little sleep - because he spent most of his time with the boys, feeding and changing nappies and cuddling and playing with them.  I could hardly get near them.  He was definately going to make a good Dad.
Samir came home again with the girls tonight after school, which made me think about what Blueeyed had told me about him and Taylor.  I quite like Samir, he is a nice boy, with good manners and he has some nice traits.  It would not be such a bad thing if he ended up marrying one of my daughters.
"LEE!!!!  What have I told you!!!"
"Stop nagging, have a bit of faith in me!!!"
"Phone the repairman - PLEASE!!!"
It feels like ages since I had picked up a paintbrush, being on maternity leave gives me a little time to fill, this house needs decorating, and a few more pictures on the wall would brighten up the place a little.
So Blueeyed was right!!  I walked into the bathroom only to step back out again quietly.  Taylor and Samir were in there kissing each other. In one way I was not surprised, but in another I was, it made me realise how quickly the girls had grown up and grown up enough to have a boyfriend already!!
Time for the twins to have their birthday
Liam first
Anton next
We can already tell that Liam is going to take after me with my hair and eye colour and Anton takes after Lee with his hair and eye colour.
It is amazing to think that the girls are only days away from becoming young adults!!
------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow... Anton's such a cutie! I love the golden eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the boys are cute! How funny that Taylor fell for blueeyed's son! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete