Saturday 15 January 2011

Chapter 5 - Gen 1 - Faith

I rushed home from work, so as I would not miss Taylor and Dawns birthday, I would have hated it if they had aged up before I had the chance to get home and get out thier birthday cakes.
First its Taylors turn.
Then it is Dawns turn.
The girls are definitely identical.  The only slight difference I can see between them is that Taylor's skin colouring  is slightly darker than dawns.  Now that they are children, they are both pretty active in keeping themselves occupied - and are pretty much able to look after themselves and don't rely on me so much, which is a good job really because work can keep me very busy.  I am really glad I had twins now, a single child would have been very lonely, it is nice that they have each other for company and get on very well!!
I had some follow up calls to do, and on one such visit I met someone who quite interested me - very cute!!  His name is Tyler Kiev, and we found that we had four traits in common, another workaholic, and became good friends virtually straight away.  I actually ended up staying at Tylers house till gone midnight, chatting and eating and jamming.  The only bad thing is that are star signs are not compatible - a shame really!!!!
These days we hang out quite often, usually at my house, I dont like to leave the girls alone for too long, I am away from them enough with work, without letting my social life take me away from them too.
I have been getting out a lot more lately, and meeting quite a few new people.  Some nights when the girls are asleep I pop round to the dance club if I fancy going out - but it is not so much fun on your own.  I have the choice of three clubs, the Vampire lounge, the Bridgemore or this one, which does not really have a name.  This is the one I prefer, it is generally the only one that is always guaranteed to not be empty.
 I am starting to get addicted to these energy drink - drink enough and you can dance all night - without getting drunk!!
and of course, I get hassled even in a dance club - but I don't mind so much as this usually breaks the ice for me to start talking to people and getting to know them.
But I tend to have much more fun when I came out with Tyler.  Quite often we come here.
He is such a gentleman - bringing  me drinks - ordering me food and he always takes me home at the end of the night.  He has never once been fazed by my celebrity status.  He reminds me of Tiber, and one day he will make someone a good husband, but unfortunately it won't be me - romantically there is no interest for either of us.
There is however, someone who has got me interested that I could quite easily get romantically involved with,  someone who has been around me since the day that I moved into this town, probably you would never put us together - and I hate the job he does.  Lee Chung is my paparazzi stalker and over time I have noticed that if you greet the pap's stood on your front garden, they usually leave straight away, so this is what I have been doing, saying hello to  him everytime I see him.  At first he used to just leave, but then after a while he started to stay for a chat before he left.
So of course, over time we have slowly become friends, and the more I see him the more I find myself liking him.  Strange really because we don't have a single trait in common I don't think but our star signs are compatible - maybe thats it!!  On this one particular occasion, I suddenly wanted to kiss him.
I have not plucked up the courage to kiss him yet, because he never hangs around for long enough for me to try, I might just invite him over at the weekend, you never know I might just get lucky!!!

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------



3 comments:

  1. oooh, so she likes the stalker guy! LOL that's funny! I'm glad the girls are older and more self-sufficient now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL That is cute. It's a pain to get those paparazzi as romances. I've had to always invite them out since inviting them over elicits the same behavior of them being greeted and just leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love it! The paparazzi following my sim around is showing interest in her, too! That's too funny! Great tip about talking to them and then they leave you alone. I'll have to try that. :)

    ReplyDelete