Friday 28 January 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 2 - Taylor

Already time for Keeley to have her birthday
Quite cute really that she should turn out to have Samir's hair colouring, even if it is a slightly lighter shade of  off brown.
Of course, nobody could get near Keeley, because she was with her Dad!!
  Straight away Samir set about teaching her to talk, and impressively he managed to do it that night, before she went to bed she was jabbing away at everyone.
Blue, even though at first she was a little annoying, at the same time she was quite entertaining.  I think by now everyone had given up on her ever leaving our house and going back to her own home.  She turned up the stereo full blast and started dancing widley, laughing and generally making a noise.
I started to giggle at Kian and Tommie who were at first stood like statues watching her dancing at first, then slowly they tried to copy her arm and leg movements.
Before long they were both dancing wildly copying everything Blue was doing.
Oh no - not again!!!
"Samir - move Keeley away from there and clean your mothers mess up!!"
Leaving her puddle of pee in the kitchen and stinking to high heaven Blue just took herself off to bed, she has finally got the message about not sleeping in Tommie or Kians bed.
I put Keeley to bed while Samir mopped up the puddle on the kitchen floor.  Keeley fell straight to sleep, exhausted from all the jabbering she had been doing.  I think it was then watching her sleeping, she looked like a little angel - I decided that I wanted another baby.
"How do you fancy trying for another baby"
"Really - mmmmmmmm - I think I could be persuaded!!"
The next day started and it can only be described as the day from hell.
Blue was upset, wailing like a child, still mourning the death of Sherman, I went over to comfort her and try to cheer her up - that was when she threw the hardest punch of all and I don't mean with her fist, but with her actions.
---------------------------------------------------

The look on his face will be forever etched in my memory!!!!
It all happened so quickly, I struggled to believe what was happening myself, it was just the look on Samir's face that told me - yes it was happening.  
I had been trying to cheer her up, my hands holding her arms just below her shoulders, talking to her - then she hugged me, just a friendly hug, I was stepping backwards trying to escape her, but she pulled me towards her and held me in a tight hug - not a friendly hug, something a little more amorous - My stomach was churning I felt sick, my head was spinning with panic and I could not get out of her grip on me, she was too strong. It was Samir shouting that broke her grip on me.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!"
I ran in tears to the babies room - I felt sick, I could not believe what she had just done to me.  I know Samir is over emotional, and I know he had seen what had happened, but I really did not think he would read it all wrong.
"You can't run away from me - What the hell were you two doing?"
"Calm down, calm down - I was not doing anything it was your mother, you saw her"
"No I saw the both of you - How could you do this to me!!!!"
"What!!!! Are you blind!!!"
"Please Samir you have got it all wrong"
"DONT you dare touch me"
"Samir please I swear it was not me - it was all your mother"
 "I don't believe you - I saw you"
"What you saw was your mother hugging me - against my wishes"
"You make me sick - trying to pass the buck onto my mother"
"No - you make me sick - defending your insane mother, when I am stood here feeling like ive been violated and all the support I get from you is you shouting at me and taking the old dippy bats side"
"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that"
"Just get out of my sight!!!!"
------------------------------------------------
How the hell did it get to this????

----------------------------------------
Chapter 9
----------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. O.O Whoa.

    Whoa. That's really all I can think right now. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! There is just no way to predict what's going to happen next in your game!!! haha! I hope Samir does end up forgiving her.... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've never ever seen that happen! That's crazy!! I thought I had some crazy things happen in my game, but your game is now the winner. Woah!

    ReplyDelete