Saturday 15 January 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 1 - Faith

Its a good job I don't have a love life at the moment really, as every night Dawn climbs into bed with me.  She has her own bed but she would much rather sleep with me - I am hoping that she will break out of this habit when they turn into teenager, tomorrow.  There birthday has come round again already!!!!
I have wanted to improve my cooking skill for so long, on a day off work I thought I would go down to the library and do some reading.  But I got as far as getting a cooking skill book off the shelf, then I was interrupted.  After signing three autographs and having two photo's taken - I knew reading in the library was not such a good idea after all.  I was just going to have to go to the bookshop and buy a load of skill books.  With the girls so close to becoming teenagers - having skill books for them to read would help them anyway.
While I was putting the skill books away, I had a phone call from Tyler.  I was going to have to distance myself from Tyler a little if my intentions for a romantic relationship with  Lee worked out.  I am still planning on inviting Lee over at the weekend when I was off work again.
In the meantime, I started to chat with Lee online, instead of working from home like I normally did to keep myself amused in an evening.
I have decided lately, it is about time I did something about this house.  As I earn nearly $5,000 a day from work and being a celebrity I am always being sent gifts by manufacturers and companies just for being famous.  The gifts so far I have been selling so that I can save up enough money to get some building work done on the house.  I have made a start on extending and redecorating the bathroom, but soon I will be having the builders in for major work - you will not recognise this house once I have finished with it!!
Its birthday time again.  The girls are becoming teenagers today.
This is Taylor
and this is Dawn
The girls are identical and having their hair the same you can not tell them apart at all!!!  Luckily they have both chosen different hair styles - it makes life a lot less confusing!!!!  Now, I can see trouble brewing with the two girls - both of them are fixated with Justin, their old babysitter.  The first thing they both wanted to do when they became teenagers was to hang out with Justin.
Justin was only a teenager for one day with the girls, he has had his birthday and is now a young adult, but he is still spending a lot of time with the girls and at our house.  I just hope they are not going to be fighting over him when they become young adults!!!
And so it is the weekend and I invite Lee round.  I want to cook him his favourite food, but I dont know what it is.  He must have told me some time or another in past conversations, but now I really don't know what his favourite food is!!!  Being a vampire I can read minds, I tried that, but I have already picked all I can from him on past occasions.  I am sure I will find out eventually, but I know one thing - it is not Autumn salad!!  I finally got to kiss him and I asked him to stay over the night.
We hung out in the hot tub till it was late and we were both really tired.
We went to bed, just to sleep, nothing else happened, but he did cuddle up to me in the middle of the night and I really quite liked it - it was nice to have a man in my bed, I had been too long without it.
The building work has started.  On the side of the house there has been a new living room built and new furniture brought.  Soon we will have an upstairs and a basement, and the old livingroom area will soon be a new kitchen and diningroom.  Our current bedrooms will be turned into a hallway with stairs and a second livingroom or study I have not decided yet.  The frontdoor will be moving too.
I invited Lee around again, his favourite food is not spaghetti either!!  We ate it outside together,  it was quite romantic!!  I don't like spaghetti so much.  I have been eating far too much human food lately, a waste really because I still have to have plasma juice afterwards - food does nothing for my thirst.
Things are going pretty good with Lee and I worry about how old he is and how much time we have together!!  That is the one thing I hate about having a romantic relationship with a human instead of a vampire.  The vampires in this town are actually very few!!  I wanted to offer to turn Lee into a vampire.
He agreed to being turned into a vampire so I turned him straight away.
That was the night that we spent our first proper night together, as a couple, as he is now officially my boyfriend.  He has also changed his job - he no longer works as paparazzi - he now works at the school as a playground monitor.
The only thing I am regretting right now is waiting so long before I kissed him.  If I had made the effort to kiss him straight away when I wanted too, I could have turned  him into a vampire sooner and we could have gained more time.  You see tomorrow it is Lee's birthday and he will become elderly, before he becomes a vampire - I was just a little too late!!  So it does not really matter if he is a vampire or not, I am still a young adult and will still have to spend half of the rest of my life without him!!

-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sad about Faith and Lee. And such an unlikely pair they are too! A celebrity and her paparazzo. xD

    The girls are growing up lovely, maybe they'll have a little brother or sister soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the girls are still SOOOO alike. And I'm glad Faith has found some companionship now, with Lee. She deserves to have a man in her life!

    ReplyDelete