Saturday 29 January 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 2 - Taylor

Samir was not speaking to me and this is how we spent the night back to back and just napping instead of sleeping properly,  Neither of us even trying to talk to each other.  I hoped in the morning that he would have calmed down a little and could sort the mess out properly.
I am just glad that Mom and Dads relationship was not affected by Blues flirtyness like ours has been.
Downstairs in the kitchen things went from bad to worse.  Kian was on his way to getting breakfast when he had to witness something none of us wanted to see
 Only a few days earlier me and Samir had been talking about how long his mom had left, and he did not know.  He actually thought that his Mom was older than his dad - but he was not too sure.
Even though she had upset virtually everyone in the house over the past week or so, still everyone was upset and did not want this to be happening.  Blueeyed's life had just expired.
and Blue was not going without a fight!!
Of course Samir was devistated by his Mom passing away.
Naturally I tried to confort him - not thinking he would react like he did.
"Don't touch me Taylor - I've told you already!!"
"Please Samir this is stupid"
"Don't think this changes anything just because my Mom has died"
 "I'm sorry but you have got it all wrong"
"So you keep saying - but I don't believe you!!"
How was I ever going to get him to see sense??
 I cracked up because I was so upset and he did actually let me cry on his shoulder for a little while, before he pushed me away and walked away.
 He had taken himself off to bed for a while and he was just getting out of bed when I was making my way to bed.  He was still very upset and did let me comfort him for a while.
"Come back to bed"  I said to him
"No I have got something I need to do"
 Samir told me he was going off to the graveyard to the morsaleum to collect his Mom and Dads gravestones, to put in the garden with Lee's.
"Is that a good idea - you know the havoc she has been causing around here lately??"
"The only way I am going to know the truth is by talking to my Mom" he said "So I am just going to get her gravestone, and when she comes out me and her ghost can have a chat - can't we!!"
Well if it was going to sort this mess out then I suppose he should do it!!
Samir made a new friend while he was at the graveyard
I am not really sure where Samir slept last night because he never came to our room and he didnt sleep in our bed.  I slept alone.
We now have three gravestones in the garden.
Lee's, Sherman's and Blueeyed's.
I started to feel very sick - and it hit me straight away, we had tried for a baby which I had completely forgotten about - and I knew I was pregnant - oh what a mess!!
So I tried to speak to Samir, but he just pushed me away and would not talk to me
"Just give me some space and leave me alone!!!"
He went upstairs and I ran to the bathroom to be sick.  I needed to tell him that I was 99% sure I was pregnant - but if its space he wants - he can have it - he will just have to find out the hard way.  When the pregnancy is noticeable I won't need to tell him - he isn't the only one who can over react!!!
After my second night of sleeping alone before work we bumped into each other in the bathroom, I was feeling really sick, but he just looked at me and without saying a word walked away.  If he had stuck around for another minute or two he would have seen me throwing up - but he didn't.
I had to leave work early today - my maternity leave started - I am pregnant.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Thankfully Blue's reign of havoc has ended naturally - her life expired.
I am probably an idiot for letting Samir bring his mom and dads grave back from the mausoleum, but when he wanted to visit the graveyard on the night his mom died - it gave me the opportunity too.  If Blue plays up in ghost form she will be returned back to the graveyard!!!!



2 comments:

  1. RIP Blue- the best trouble maker this wishacy.

    xD I really hope Samir stops being an ass. Sims are really stupid when it come to flirting and cheating and stuff. "Oh noes! You let my mother hug you! I must hate you forever." O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, man, Samir, lighten up will you!? I can't believe he still won't have anything to do with Taylor, so unfair! And, wow, what a way for Blue to go! I wonder if her ghost will behave herself!

    ReplyDelete