Sunday 23 January 2011

Chapter 2 - Gen 2 - Taylor

It feels strange now that my twin sister has moved out, and I will soon be an aunty - ha! that means my Mom is going to be a Grandmother - I am so going to play her up over that!!!!  And my Dad, about to be a Grandad, I don't think he has got over the shock of  finding out he is a Dad to two grown up girls yet let alone becoming a Grandparent.  I have a few surprises planned for Samir later - I hope he will like them!!
"What are you doing - get up off the floor"
"I have something to ask you first"
"So why do you ....... OH! ....... the answer is Yes!!"
"I haven't ask you yet!"
"You don't have to, but if it makes you feel better - go on, ask me!"
"Spoil sport - Will you Marry me?"
"Drama queen - Yes I will marry you!!"
"I have got another surprise for you - follow me"
"Where are we going?"
"Upstairs - now close your eyes"
I took his hand and I led him into Dawns Old room.
"You can open your eyes now"
He looked around the room for a few minutes - then I think the penny dropped
"OMG!!  you have got to be kidding me - when did you do this!!!"
"Dad did it - thats his job interior design, he has been doing it while we have been at work"
"Your crafty!!"
I know!!
"Those two colours really do not go together very well, do they?!"
"I know - that's what Dad said, but you get your dark blue and I get my maroon - but do you like it?"
"Actually I think I do - your mad!! - hang on this isn't our room!!"
"Now Dawn and Justin have gone, I thought we should give mom her green room back, besides this ones more cozier, dont you think!"
Samir turned into a vampire without any problem, even though it was not very pleasant to watch!!!  I love his new eye colour.
Samir is a vegetarian and he never gave the vampire and blood situation a thought, until it came down to him drinking plasma juice - then he panicked!!
I handed him a carton of plasma juice, to drink
"OMG - I can not drink that - I can't drink blood, I'm a vegetarian!!"
"Oh - yeah - now that does complicate things a little - well you are going to be ash if you don't drop your principals!!"  I was teasing him because I knew he was being stupid!!  So I couldn't help but start to laugh
"Well, thanks a lot - I am glad you think its funny!!!"
"You are silly sometimes!!!"
"And how do you work that out?"
"Just read the label on the plasma juice carton - what do you think they have done to fill that carton with plasma juice, sat a human down and milked him for his blood!!??"
"Well how else would they get it?"
"Ever heard of Plasma Fruit?"
"Oh - yeah!!!!  Then he started to laugh
"You just will not be able to drink from humans if you are out and stuck for plasma - you should go and buy yourself a load of plasma fruit to carry about with you just in case"
Mom as usual comes straight home from working at the hospital to working on her laptop, she really is overdoing it!!!  Meanwhile I am reading up on logic for my job at the hospital and Samir is having to learn about gardening for his job at the science lab.  At the moment we are both working Monday to Friday and have all weekend off together.  But I know as soon as I get a few promotions I will be on call too, so things are going to get a little hectic for me.  At the moment I am a bed pan cleaner - not a nice job, but somebody has to do it,  and hopefully I will not be doing it for much longer!!
It is quite funny that we have gotten ourselves into a little routine, and it is the same nearly every weekday morning.  As we both start work at the same time our alarm clock goes off two hours before we are due into work, we both get out of bed at the same time and make the bed together, I am very neat so do it automatically, Samir just seemed to follow suit after a few days.  Then we have a kiss and a cuddle before we go down to drink plasma juice - then off to work.
This morning I found mom up early and painting on her day off - very out of charactor for her lately, I could have sworn I heard her humming to herself when I came down the stairs - maybe she is starting to pull herself together a little!!!  After work I found out what had changed her mood.!!
Samir greeted me when I got back from work
"I have got some gossip for you" he whispered in my ear
Just then I notice my Dad coming down the stairs dressed in just his boxer shorts, he walked past us without saying a word and went into the kitchen.
 "Please tell me I have just seen my Dad, with no clothes on walk past us and that I was not seeing things!!"
"Yes you did, that is what I was about to tell you!!"
Then mom came bouncing down the stairs, smiling for the first time in ages, dressed in the same way as Dad - just in underwear
"Taylor I need to tell you something" she said
"Me and your Dad did something this afternoon"
"Mom - DONT!!!!  I think I can work it out - but I really don't want to know the details of what you and Dad have been doing upstairs"
"Nooooo .......... something else " she started laughing, she must have realised what I was thinking, Samir was laughing too so he must already know what she is about to tell me.
"What then?"
"We did something we should have done a long time ago - we got married"
"You did what!!!??"
"We got married"
I stood there for quite a while not saying anything - I was shocked I had not seen that coming at all!!!
"You are not mad with us are you?"
"No - why should I be - if you are happy. I'm happy!!"
To be honest I did not know what to think - in a way I suppose if she had to move on and marry someone, better my Dad than anybody else!!  Had I just not noticed what has been going on between them or was this just out of the blue????
Anton and Liam had their birthdays,  we had two cakes out on the table ready for them, but with all the commotion of Mom and dad getting married, we sort of  never got round to using the cakes.  I kind of forgot that it was their birthday, I only realized when I noticed I had two teenage brothers walking around the house.
"So when are we getting married?"
"It depends on what sort of wedding you want"
"Well what do you want?"
"I am not bothered - a quiet family one will do me"
"Better on a weekend when we are not at work"
"What about next weekend - Saturday"
"Ok Saturday it is then!!"
I had a mischievous thought
"There isn't anyone watching us is there"
"Not that I can see why?"
"Fancy doing something crazy?"
"Like what?"
Too late I had already pulled him under the water.
I just hope nobody saw us!!!

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 3
---------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Faith and Toby finally tied the knot. It's only been what, 20 years? xD

    Taylor and Samir make a cute couple, but I'm still a little disappointed that Anton didn't win. T_T He's so friggin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I wanted Anton too but - im still gutted over not playing with aiden from my 2nd gen in my first wishacy!! i am so sad lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see the mom happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Faith has a man again! I love Taylor and Samir's new room, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was hoping Toby & Faith would finally get together!! So glad everyone seems to be doing well now!

    ReplyDelete