Thursday 4 August 2011

Chapter 17 - Gen 13 - Zac

"This is not much fun, I feel like I am never going to find a rainbow gem."
"Well it is like looking for a needle in a haystack, there might not even be any in this town."
"I have been at this half the day, how long is it going to take?"
"Have you tried the consignment store?"
"No, good idea I'll pop in there after work tomorrow."






"Your really are not having a good day are you?"
"No not really, and you know by the time I finally do turn Buddy real, I doubt we will even be friends."
"Will you still be able to turn him real if your relationship gets any worse than it already is?"
"I hope so because I want rid of him, I can not spend the rest of my life with him following me everywhere."


"I am sick to death of telling him to leave me alone, especially when I need some privacy, he is always under my feet and interrupting me, he was the one who broke this tap you know, but I am the one who has to waste my time repairing it, my life would be so much easier without him hanging round my neck."


"I just had the shock of my life, have you seen who is working at the consignment store, my sister Zara."
"You didn't know she worked there?"
"No, I am really not sure that is what Dad would have wanted for her."
"Well maybe if you spent time communicating with your siblings you would know a little more about their lives, you have not bothered with either of your sisters since they left home."
"It works both ways you know, they have not bothered with me, or Marley for that matter!!"



"I told her - I thought that her and Zina were neglecting Marley and I thought she ought to make an effort with him"
"She phoned him you know."
"I know, I was pretty surprised when I left the store and went straight home, when I got home Marley was talking to her on the phone."


"I worry about those pair."
"Why whats wrong with them?"
"Well have you noticed, they only ever seem to talk to each other and play with thier dolls, its very hard to get near either of them and when you get one you get them both and they do everything together they are never apart, they even sleep in one of the double beds together."
"They are twins, some twins are close."
"Surely its not healthy for them to be this close, neither of them have any friends other than each other, its not like they are even friends with Devon or Marley."
"I am sure when they get older they will start finding their own individual paths."
"I hope you are right." 



 "Any luck?"
"No, I am finding loads of different gemstones but no rainbow gems, I have been to the consignment store too, no look - this is looking impossible."
"Your missing your little brothers birthday did you know?"
"Oh no, I totally forgot!!"



"You know, I have noticed you have slacked off on the OCD lately."
"I never had OCD in the first place!!"
"mmmmmm - have you seen the state of this house lately, its looks like the morning after a huge party the night before!!"
"Its not that bad."
"Oh yes it is - take a good look around its a right dump and as far as I can see there is only Marley and Devon even attempting to tidy the place up a little!!!"


"Its a shame that your Dad never got to see Marley graduate."
"I know, but, we did have a little joke about Dad, even thought he did quite well and graduated with honours, still, he was voted the Class Clown, you could just imagine what Dad would have had to say about that can't you with that inappropriate tongue of his!!"


"Talking about inappropriate Zac Swan - you and Cherry - really!!"
"What?!"
"Making out like a pair of kids outside the town hall in full view of everyone - really!!"


"Before and After the graduation ceremony I might add"
"So?!"
"And you wandered why the twins were giggling all the way home!!"


"Back at the chemistry table I see, have you given up on the gem hunting?"
"I am too tired to go chasing around town."
"I see Marley is getting stuck into his work outs lately."
"He's got a job at the stadium, reckons he might be a superstar athlete one day, a lot better than working at the consignment store I suppose"
"Is that a dig at Zara?"
"I suppose, I am really surprised at her that's all, I thought she had more ambition than that, Zina I could expect it of, but not Zara!!"


"OOPS!!"
"I think maybe you were a little too tired to be playing with chemicals too!!"


"Whats this a family jam session."
"I am not sure how it happened, we just sort of joined in one by one, but it was fun!!"


"Dad making an appearance kind of put a stop to it though, the twins both ran off and screaming and I had to go chasing after them so I never got to speak to him."


"He went to visit Melodie later and went to sleep on the bed with her."
"Creepy!!"
"No I think its kind of cute!!"
"Till my Mom catches up with him!!"


"Zac what are you doing running around town on your birthday?"
"My birthday - OMG!!"
"Tell me you forgot your own birthday!!"


"You don't look any different you know and those teeth of yours are not going to fall out any time soon, unless of cause you don't stop poking at them!!"
"I do look different - look at the wrinkles"
"What a few extra lines on your face - god help you when you become elderly."
"Shut up!!"

"OMG - I feel fat!!!"
"Oh no not you too!!"
"Not me too what?"


"Another Mid Life Crisis"
"I am not having a mid life crisis."
"Oh yes you are!!!!"

--------------------
Chapter 17
--------------------
Have you noticed how I have not got a picture yet without both twins not being together!!!  The picture with them all having a jam session together it looks like there is only one twin there - but they were both there Chantilly was stood behind Marley and hidden by him and the base - but she was definitely there!!

1 comment:

  1. I think its sweet that the twins are so close. Goodluck with the rainbow gem or the chem set for the potion. I had it easy since Clem had found a rainbow gem during her time in trying to get so much worth of relics.

    ReplyDelete