Monday 1 August 2011

Chapter 13 - Gen 13 - Zac

"I was right - she is pregnant!!"
"Yeah I know"
"What are you doing in your Dad and Melodies room anyway?"
"Looking for Devon, I lost him, but I see my Dad has him."


"Its a girl."
"You want a girl this time don't you"
"Yes,  - OH DEAR ........."
"What?"
"Nothing - it doesnt matter!!"


"You can't say Oh Dear like that and then clam up."
"Its nothing bad, just wait, you will see - all I am saying is Cherry should have a very achy back this pregnancy and if you can not work it out from that, you will just have to wait and see!!!"
"You frustrate me sometimes, and don't grin at me like that!!"






"What just happened?"
"Melodie just got back from work, your Dad was out front cleaning away the old newspapers and Melodie just marched up to him and broke up with him."
"Oh dear!!"





"I can see that you two are talking about where Melodie and Marley will be living in the future, Zac but there is something I really need to tell you."
"Can't it wait."
"No it can't, Melodie she has just rolled a wish that I am really not happy about, you need to be careful."
"Careful of what?"
"Melodie, she wants to kiss you."
"DONT BE STUPID!!"
"Oh yes she does Zac, why would I make something like that up!"
"I don't  believe you not Melodie, she doesn't like me that way."
"Well I think she may have changed her mind!!"


"Are you trying to shut your head off for a while?"
"Go away - you've got it wrong about Melodie , I just need a nap, I am exhausted unless you hadn't noticed"



"WHAT THE ....."
"I have never seen you jump out of bed so fast."
"What is Melodie doing there and where is Cherry?"
"Cherry is in your old room and Melody climbed into your bed while you was napping."


"How did she get into bed with me?"
"While you was napping she got into your bed, when you woke from your nap you just got under the bed clothes, so technically you got into bed with her."


"Quite fascinating it was watching you two sleeping together, you were even having the same dreams as each other, I always said you two would of made a good couple."
"SHUT UP - just shut up!!"


"OMG we didn't ........."
"No don't worry you didn't cuddle each other but you did get very close"
"OMG!!"
"Now can you believe me about the kiss thing??!!"
"Shut up, and where is Buddy?"
"He slept, where you should have been, in the same room as Cherry."


"Devon is screaming downstairs don't you think you ought to go and see to him, while you lot were playing musical beds last night the children got kind of neglected."
"What do you mean, neglected?"
"Well Marley was up all night watching your Mom's ghost playing the guitar and is now too exhausted to go to school.  Nobody bothered to put Devon to bed he has been screaming half the night and napping on the floor."


"Your Dad is really upset that Meldie has divorced him."
"I know, she doesn't seem bothered by it all."
"So is she moving out?"
"No, they are fighting over Marley and for the moment she is staying here till they can work out what to do and who is getting custody of Marley."


"He is really pleased that he is getting another grandchild - "cough" - and he showed Cherry all the photo's he has of all of his grandchildren like she has never seen them before."
"Your trying to tell me something aren't you, I got that "cough", but what does it mean?"
"If you are TWO thick to work it out then you will get it when the time comes."
"Stop talking in riddles."



"Zac what on earth are you doing walking out of work with a baby, that's not normal."
"Stop laughing at me and answer my question."
"So what has kept you so occupied that you did not even notice Cherry go into labour and take herself off to the hospital??"
"OH!!!"
"Yes, OH!!!  I was at work and they paged me because Cherry came into the maternity ward, this is Crystal by the way."


"Hang on - but Cherry is holding a baby too."
"Pretty slow to catch on aren't you!!"
"Twins!!"
"Finally - Cherry has got Chantilly"
"Twins - oh I get it now - you knew all along it was twins didn't you!!"
"Yes. and I think I dropped enough hints for you to work it out"


"Crystal came first, she is Virtuoso and Artistic, then Chantilly she is Good and Artistic"
"Did Cherry know it was twins?"
"No."


"Buddy is not overjoyed again I see."
"No he is far from happy, two more babies to get jealous over!!"





"I really wish he would make himself useful sometimes, he could quite easily pick that baby up and stop it from crying but he just winges and adds to the noise."
"Its probably a good thing Buddy does not help our with the babies, to everyone else they would just see a floating baby - don't forget there is only us two who can see Buddy."


"Dad has just had the shock of his life walking in here to see two babies!!"
"I bet - ooooohhhh in all the excitement over the twins I forgot to tell you, what distracted me last night for me not to notice Cherry in labour - have a guess"
"Just tell me - I am too tired to play guessing games."


"Its not just the twins that have put that smile on your Dads face."
"Just tell me."
"Your Dad amd Melodie - they made up!!"
"They what?"
"They are not fighting any more, in fact quite the opposite, they exhausted me just watching them last night, I am not sure how they made up but all I could see was lots of kissing and jumping in and out of bed and there was not a lot of talking going on but they are definitely not fighting any more."
"So I am off the hook with Melodie then!!"
"Well not quite, she still wants to kiss you, so you still need to be careful."


"Your Dad has updated his grandchildren file and just has to show you the pictures."
"Stop laughing its not funny, I feel like screaming the amount of times I have to listen to him rattling on about his grandchildren, half of which are my children and I already know all about them."
"Humour him, it keeps him happy!!"


"You two can just stop right there - I see what you both wished for at virtually the same time!!"
"What??!!"
"You know the rules - three babies - no more!!"
"But ...."
"I don't care and just because you had twins that counts has two, not one, you have three kids and that's your limit, remember!!!"
"Dad has four"
"He only had three while I was with him, the fourth one came afterwards, which you can do, but while I am with you, its only three, when I have moved onto Devon and it is his head I am pecking then you can do what you like."


"That's not fair, so what do I tell Cherry?"
"Whatever you like but until I move onto Devon - there are no more babies right!!!!!"

------------------
Chapter 14
------------------

I was not impressed when after Melodie and Wesleys marriage break up she rolled the wish to kiss Zac for the first time.  I made Melodie for him when he was a child hoping that they would end up together but no they did not want that - now Melodie does :(  I have had to watch them like hawks to make sure nothing goes on but beside her getting into bed with him she has not done anything.  I felt a bit happier when suddenly Melodie and Wesley made up on their own and all her wishes were related to Wesley again - but she still has the wish to kiss Zac :/ I cancelled it off once but she re-rolled it.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny that Melodie wants to kiss Zac. Can't wait to see what the twins look like as toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not impressed with Melodie either since he and Cherry look cute together. But then again I'm a little biased. :D

    ReplyDelete