Thursday 4 August 2011

Chapter 16 - Gen 13 - Zac

"I have been dreading this day"
"And you don't think I haven't!!"



"I thought you was not going to make it."
"I got here as quickly as I could."


"Well at least he looks happy to be going."
"I don't want him to go - not yet!"
"I am sorry Zac he has to go its his time, and to be honest I think he will be happier being with your Mom."


"Melodie was asleep, I think she is a little bewildered she is not sure what has happened, and where are Cherry and the twins."
"Thankfully they are still asleep, I really would not have wanted the twins to have seen Dad dying."


"Marley has gone up to the girls, they have taken your Dads death pretty hard, especially Chantilly"


"So what is the matter with Marley, why is he embarrassed."
"See that puddle over there, he just peed himself, I ask you, like I don't have enough to contend with!!"
"Leave him be, he is upset, Wesley was his Dad too remember, and they parted on bad terms, it can't be easy for him he is just a kid still."

"Shouldn't you be going to work?"
"I don't feel like it, Cherry has gone, I think one of us needs to stay home with the kids the twins especially are very upset."


"Mom is out again."
"I know, a little unusual she appears so soon, but she has been stood there for ages just staring at your Dads gravestone."
"Do you think she understands he has died."
"Well I should think so as his name is written on the gravestone"


"I am not sure it is healthy for you to have your parents gravestones in the garden"
"I am not moving them, they are staying put."
"You have managed to hold it together until your Mom spoke to you then you cracked up."
"Yes because I miss them both, I wish they were still here."
"Well they are in ghost form and I am not sure you have let go of your mother even, why else would you be keeping the gravestones so you can see them still."
"Well wouldn't you if you got the chance to see them after they had died."


"Zac staring at his gravestone is not going to bring him back."
"I know it won't."
"Well stop it then and snap out of it, I am sure your Dad would not want you to still be moping about."


"So what is with the bar full of drinks?  I hope you are not planning on drinking all of those."
"I might be, does it matter."
"Yes it does and what is the attitude for?"
"I tell Buddy to go away and he leaves me a lone for a while, but you, you never go away do you!!"
"No, but don't worry, it won't be long before I am bugging Devon instead of you."
"Well I wish you would hurry up!!"


"I think Cherry wants some attention from you."
"She also wants a baby and doesn't understand why I keep saying we should wait - you know she is becoming obsessed don't you - she is driving me mad!!."
"I know I can see - don't make me feel guilty!!"


"See I knew what the topic of conversation would be"
"Babies"
"Yes."
"I'll think about it!"


"It is probably a good job she has to go to work, I nearly gave in there for a minute, having to sit here and watch you two, there is only so much smut a person can take!!"
"Smut - charming!!"


"I am surprised to see you at the chemistry table."
"Well Dad isn't here any more to make these potions, so I thought I would give it a go."


"Well you didn't do too badly, you did discover two potions before you blew yourself up!!"
"Yeah but I didn't make the one that I wanted."
"Have a little patients its not going to be as easy as you think."
"It might be easier to find a rainbow gem."


"What does a rainbow gem have to do with it?"
"I had a phone call from the science facility, if I take them a rainbow gem they will give me the potion to turn Buddy real."

--------------
-------------
I have never seen a pair of twin like Crystal and Chantilly before - they are permanently stuck together.
It is a strange experience for me after playing with long living vampires for so long to have the last generation heir die so quickly from old age.

2 comments:

  1. Why do your ghost seem to interact so much with your sims? Mine just wave at them or wake them up or go play on the waterslide. Aw, Cherry just loves him so much and she apparently wants her way with having another child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure - I thought that was normal :/ I suppose it depends on their relationship when they were alive - i have had a few ghosts that flirt and kiss alive sims and visa versa - wesley and violet did all their interaction on their own - violet is quite an overactive ghost. I do sometimes get a live sim to chat with the ghost if I see one around (using the one interaction per day rule) and sometimes I get a reaction sometimes not.) And as for Cherry and Zac I think the feeling is very mutual - they are Eternally faithful sims - bless - its only the midlife crisises that have caused any blips.

    ReplyDelete