Tuesday 2 August 2011

Chapter 14 - Gen 13 - Zac

"You was listening to me Zac weren't you"
"Yes I was listening, go away I am not talking to you!"


"Fine - sulk, but put Cherry down those twins are both screaming the house down and giving everyone a headache - including me!!"
"Twins are hard work!!"
"Oh so are talking to me now you are looking for sympathy, and you want another baby already, I am doing you a favour right now!!"


"Poor Devon has his birthday alone"
"I was at work - I can not be in two places at once you know!!"
"I know, but the rest of the household were home."
"So what trait did you give him"
"Party Animal"


"Devon is going to look just like me isnt he."
"It looks like it!!"


"So how is that final promotion looking - I see you are doing some research, which I might add you don't do very often!!"
"The promotion I am not getting any time soon unless I pull my socks ups, its been hard since the twins arrived."
"Don't use the twins as an excuse - your logic and research are appalling and were way before the twins arrived!!"
"I keep forgetting about my research books and I am not going to get the chance tomorrow night."
"Why what's happening tomorrow night?"
"Three birthdays, the twins and Marley"


"So the birthdays come and where were you - napping!!"
"You should have woken me!!"
"It was fine, your Dad helped Cherry with the twins."


Crystal has Cherry's hair and your eyes


"Chantilly has your hair and your Dads eye colour"


"Marley had both of his parents watching and it really was no surprise he turned out to look exactly like your Dad"


"They so made me laugh, Melodie crying, your Dad laughing and poor Wesley just stood there looking bewildeered"


"Maybe I should go and speak to Marley he really does not look happy!"
"He has just had a bust up with your Dad who was being inappropriate as usual."
"What has he been saying now?"
"You know the usual what you got - Marley and Devon are gay apparantly, especially Devon cause boys don't play with dolls."
"Oh not that again - what is his problem!!
"You still haven't asked him have you?"
"No, he stopped saying it to me when Cherry moved in and I just forgot about it."


"So I noticed you just took a good look at your girls."
"Was it that obvious."
"What on earth were you looking for?"
"Cherry - I don't see much of Cherry in any of our kids, just Crystals hair and maybe Chantilly looks a bit like Cherry, but I don't know, it upsets her you know"
"Oh no I can see exactly where this is going - no more babies!!"


"What on earth is Marley doing?"
"He asked me for a sleeping bag, he loves the outdoors and wanted to camp out."
"Don't you need a tent to camp out."
"Something else he wants me to get him."






"Those two are pretty inseparable aren't they"
"I have been watching them they do tend to stay close to each other and they get quite grouchy if you part them"


"Both of you want to teach the girls to talk - that's good - hang on - what on earth are you wearing?"
"I got that promotion, I am not a World Renowned Surgeon"
"You kept that quiet seeing as you have achieved your lifetime wish!!"
"It is not a good day, its Cherry's birthday today and she is far from happy about it"


"Cherry went to bed early, I am sure she thought if she went to bed she could avoid it, but obviously she couldn't, it woke her up."



"Now she is in a right state, I really don't know what is the matter with her, all of a sudden she thinks she is ugly and fat and it doesn't matter what I say to her, she says I am lying to keep her sweet!!"
"Mid Life Crisis"
"Mid Life what??"
"It's called a Mid Life Crisis, most people go through it at some point of their mature adult life, but it should not last too long"
"Well I hope not because she is really not happy with herself at the moment."


"You know a baby might help cheer her up"
"No chance!!!!  You know the rules and I am not making an exception just because Cherry is having a midlife crisis and anyway now that you have achieved your lifetime wish it won't be long before I move onto Devon."
"How soon will that be?"
"I think I will wait till his late teens or when he becomes a young adult, but probably after I have made sure you and Cherry get through your mid life crises without causing too much damage."
"Who says I will have a mid life crisis and what damage?"
"Don't worry you will definitely have one and mid life crisis can make people unhappy with their lives, and want to make changes they wouldn't have dreamed they wanted, I am just going to hang around to make sure neither of you do anything stupid."


"Did you know you have regained your step mother?"
"They haven't!!"
"They have - your Dad and Melodie have got remarried this afternoon."


"I see you have a little helper, Devon helping out with the twins"
"Yeah he is always fussing round the twins and I don't know where Cherry has got to."
"I sent her off to the spa, while you was at work I got sick of her moping and she wanted a massage, so hopefully she might come back in a better mood!!"


"Devon is helping keep Chantilly amused while I make a start on teaching Crystal how to walk.  They tend to get a little grouch when they are parted, so it helps that Devon wants to play with Chantilly."


"Do you know how stupid you look right now?"
"No why?"
"Pillow fighting with Buddy at your age, why do you think Melodie just walked past and stood there staring at you for a while, she thinks you were pilliow fighting with yourself - she thinks you are nutz!!"





"I forget that nobody else can see him!!"
"Well maybe you ought to think about what you do with Buddy!!"
"I would rather be rid of him but as that is not happening I have to put up with him and spend time with him occasionally to stop him from getting ratty and jealous."
"Your Dad has not stumble upon the potion you want yet has he."
"No I think the novelty has warn off, he hardly touches the chemistry table these days."


"So is her mood any better?"
"Not really, you know she pointed something out to me that I had not noticed, Chantilly, she is really slow at picking things up.  Crystal has already learnt to talk and can nearly talk on her own, but Cherry is still battling with Chantilly trying to get her to learn to speak and she doesn't seem to be getting anywhere."


"You don't think there is anything wrong with her do you?"
"Some toddlers do learn things at different rates, I am sure she will be fine!!"




----------------
----------------

I am really glad I can ignore Cherrys midlife crisis wishes.  I dreaded playing Zac through his mid life crisis and we will have to learn to do some serious wish dodging because as far as I can see every sim going through a midlife crisis rolls wishes to divorce their partner and flirt with other sims. :(

1 comment:

  1. Lol at the two of them ignoring the twins to hug. The toddlers are cute through. Especially since you do have Melodie in the house for him to flirt with. I do hate the mid-life crisis wishes. I didn't have the problem since Apple wasn't married yet.

    ReplyDelete