Thursday 28 July 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 13 - Zac

"Something bothering you Zac?
"No I am fine why?"
"You are acting like you are a little stressed lately, your neurotic behaviour has began to increase a little"


"I am glad that you are showing Cherry some attention for a change"
"You worry too much, me and Cherry are fine"
"Well it looks like it now, but when a week goes by and you don't even speak to each other, you can't blame me for worrying, especially as you can make time for Kaylynn but not Cherry"


"Now what are you up to?"
"Nothing"
"Ooooh I see - I need to leave the room don't I"
"Yes and take Buddy with you!!"


"I think Buddy is very rude and a little creepy"
"Why, what has he done now?"
"He keeps creeping around in the bathrooms when people are using the toilet and last night he was watching your Dad and Melodie ....."
"STOP - too much information already - I will have a word with him, anyway, how come you can see him but nobody else can?"
"I don't know but sometimes I wish I couldn't see him!!"


"Aren't you getting fed up of Buddy being around you all the time?"
"It's not different to you being around me all the time, now I have two of you pecking my head all the time"
"At least nobody can see you talking to me - when your talking to Buddy you look pretty stupid!!"
"Yeah I bet, my Dad has asked me a few times if I am alright, he thinks I am talking to myself and must think I am going mad"


"Have you noticed, I am getting better!!"
"Yes I had, not so many smashed bottles now"





"Are they actually drinkable now too?"
"Well most of them are, I still make the odd bad ones"


"Two birthdays today, you not having a party?"
"No, my little brother won't notice and Dad definitely does not want to be celebrating this birthday, the birthday he has been dreading!!"
"Your little brother is just like your Dad"
"I thought his eyes were like Dads, but now I am not so sure, I don't know where that eye colour has come from"


"Dad really is not happy about becoming elderly"
"I don't think anyone ever is!!"
"He is worrying about Melodie and the age difference - something he should have worried about from the start of thier relationship, not now."


"It seems strange to see my Dad now elderly, and now Melodie and Dad are going to look strange together"
"Does it matter if they are happy, don't forget your Dads time is racing to a close."
"Don't remind me!!"


"I have noticed that you and Cherry are the ones spending most time with Marley"
"He is a cute kid."
"I think you would make good parents, both of you"
"Yeah I bet you do!!"


"Doesn't he make you want a baby of your own"
"No not really"
"Zac you are driving me mad, you know you STILL have not even asked Cherry to be your girlfriend yet
"Oh don't start again - she is living with me isn't she!!"


"Are you sure you two don't want to start trying for a baby?"
"No thanks, just wahoo is fine"
(but Julie pushes the panic button anyway :) )


"I am really surprised that my Dad has not decided to retire yet"
"He can do concerts when he feels like it, its not like he has set days when he has to go into work"
"He has started to look tired"
"He would do - he is old, and I see you are hogging your little brother again!!"



"I'm worried for Marley"
"Why?"
"Dad is not going to be around for much longer, Marley will have to grow up with out a Dad"
"That really makes me laugh when you will probably not have even thought about having kids till your elderly at the rate you are going!!"
"Don't be stupid!"
"Anyway, its not as bad as you think, Marley will be a teenager before your Dad leaves us, so the will get plenty of time together"


"Why has Cherry not bothered to go to work"
"She keeps throwing up and doesn't feel well, she had to get out of the carpool to throw up and just came home instead of carrying on to work"
"So Doc what's up with her?"
"You don't want to know, what I think it might be!!"


"So come on - shes not seriously ill is she?"
"No I think she might be pregnant but its too early to tell, we have to wait"
"Well that is good news isn't it"
"For you maybe"


"While we are on the subject of babies - please tell me you are not going to let Melodie and my Dad have any more kids because it would not be fair on the child, Dad being so old"
"Don't worry I am ignoring there wishes"


"Well it looks like there is definitely a baby on the way!!"


"I feel like a hole has just opened up beneath my feet and swallowed me up!!"
"Your not happy about becoming a Dad then?"
"Yes, No, I don't know, you know I was not ready for this!!"


"I am really not sure how this has happened!!"
"Well, you don't need a birds and bees talk do you??!!"
"No silly, we thought we were being careful and why are you whistling like that??"
"Oh no reason"


"We are getting a little boy"
"So is that what you want a son?"
"I haven't really got a preference, I haven't got over the shock of the pregnancy yet!!"




------------------------
Chapter 10
------------------------
Zac drove me nutz when he stopped wishing for things with Cherry once he had wished to move in with her.  For a while he wished for nothing and completely ignored her.  I was a little releaved when all of a sudden he wished to woohoo with her - he rolled the wish 3 times in one day - so I pushed the panic button (evil I am) and substitued try for baby  instead of wohho.  Hoping that would get the ball rolling.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Cherry's pregnant. I'm enjoying seeing her, since she's still a child in my game. I've got to wait so long to move off of Apple.

    ReplyDelete