Wednesday 20 July 2011

Chapter 3 - Gen 13 - Zac

"You did not sleep well last night did you"
"No, I couldn't stop thinking about what you told me about my parents"
"I wouldn't worry, mid-life crisis's don't last for ever and I am sure they will be fine!"
"I hope so, I really don't want them to break up" 
"I am sure it won't come to that!!"


"It has been quite a while since I have seen you playing your guitar?"
"I know I am trying to improve my guitar skill, it has been quite a while hasn't it, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed playing it"
"You have also got an audience"
"I know, its quite intimidating to have my father watching me playing with him being a Rock Star, I will never be able to play as good as he does"


Zina had her birthday and she gained the Party Animal trait
"I must say I was pretty surprised when Zina applied for a job at the hospital"
"She has the same life time wish as you do, she wants to be a World Renowned Surgeon too, didn't you know!"


"We all went down to the town hall for Zina's graduation, Melodie, Miles and Maddison graduated today too."
"You don't hang out with Melodie anymore do you, have you two fallen out?"
"No, we have just drifted apart, I am busy with work and we both have different lives now, besides I was sick of everyone trying to push us together."



"What is my Dad up to"
"I am not sure, but I think that girl was just trying to flirt with him"


"Don't look now but I think your sister is enjoying herself"
"I know I just saw her launch herself at Miles, but he does not seem to be complaining"


"I see Miles stayed the night then"
"Yeah, you will be seeing a lot more of him he has moved in with Zina, it looks like things might be serious between them, they have got engaged you know" 


"You do realise don't you that we now have three inappropriate people in this house"
"Well that is going to be fun for you!!"
"I am used to it, Dad and Zina's tongue can be very sharp sometimes, I suppose another one won't hurt, I am sure that Miles won't make that much difference"


"I have managed to get my guitar level up to 5 and decided I wanted to playing for tips.  It was pretty quiet outside the theatre this evening but I still managed to earn myself $93" 
"I noticed that woman paparazzi has started to follow you everywhere"
"Yeah, she stalks me, she will be home waiting for me, I have not figured out yet how she manages to get home before I do sometimes"



"I've missed my little sisters birthday haven't I, I totally forgot about it!"
"Yes she's a teenager now and she got the eccentric trait"


"I think Zina has something to tell everyone, she has been throwing up constantly for days"
"I had better take a look at her, I hope she is not ill"
"She's not ill exactly more like she is pregnant, you will soon be getting  a little neice or nephew"


"Miles looks happy that he will soon become a Dad"
"He is but they are arguing over baby names and Zina wants and girl and Miles wants a boy"


"I was invited to a party tonight so I thought I would go, I don't get the chance very often because I am either at work or too tired to go, I managed to meet quite a few new people which I wanted to do"
"So who is that you are talking to?"
"Her name is Cherry, she is here with her cousin Raspberry"
"They are both quite pretty"
"I suppose, I was not taking much notice"


"Well I think Cherry was taking notice, because she looked a little put out when you moved away from her to talk to her cousin"
"Did she??  I don't know why she should do that"
"Maybe she likes you"
"Don't be silly, she doesn't know me - are you on one of your match making missions again by any chance?"
"Me - Never!!"


"Aren't you getting broody, I saw you feeling your sisters baby bump"
"No I am a long way off wanting babies, I was just checking on the baby, I wish I was further on in my medical training then I could have told Zina what sex the baby is"


"Doing some moonlighting I see!!"
"Ha, your funny, no I am trying to improve my mixology and I am keeping out of the way of Zina, she is in labour and she is yelling at everyone, and there is noway anyone is getting any sleep in that house until it is over!!"
"Well surely with you training to be a doctor, I thought you would have helped your sister"
"Your joking, you forget I am no where near being a doctor yet, I am still a bed pan cleaner, she is refusing to go to the hospital and I nearly got my head bit off earlier, besides Mom is with her she doesn't need me"


"I see you have got a little nephew with his Dads skin colour"
"Yes, they called him Riley, he is so tiny, but he makes way too much noise for my liking"
"You surprise me you never used to leave Zara alone when she was a baby"
"It was different some how, she was a lot quieter and she was my sister"


"Your Dad looks happy about being a grandparent"
"He is, but my Mom isn't, I see what you mean about this mid life crisis thing, she is complaining she is too young to be a grandparent and is now paranoid about her figure and the way she looks"
"And you, you have not even bothered to go and look at your little nephew yet"
"He is just a baby, what's to see?"




"Please tell me you have not got your brother-in-law testing your drinks"
"He volunteered and I did warn him it probably wouldn't be nice, he agreed with me when he threw up all over the grass"


"What are you doing at the vampire lounge?"
"I want to meet a vampire and I thought I might find one in here, but I am not sure there are any vampires in this town because I have never seen one"
"There are a few you just have not come across them yet, what is the fascination with vampires anyway?"
"I don't know I am curious"
"You might be better talking to your Dad about vampires, he knows all about them"
"What would he know about vampires?"
"Just ask him, you might be surprised!!"


"I think your Mom must have a death wish she is trying to fix the trash compacter now"
"Well, why don't you stop her you know she is prone to electrocuting herself!!" 
"Miles tried to stop her but she would not listen"
"Well you go and stop her then"


"It is too late, she is already looking very singed!!"
"You should have stopped her!!"
"Your Dad is not joking with her this time he really does not look very happy with her"


"I have just spotted Melodie outside in the hottub"
"She must be here visiting her brother Miles"
"No actually, Miles is at work, she is round here hanging out with your Dad."


"Why would she be hanging out with my Dad?"
"I think that midlife crisis might have something to do with it because your Dad has gained an unhealthy obsession with Melodie lately"



----------------------
----------------------

I think Zara is stunning - I had a very hard time choosing her hair because ever hairstyle seemed to suit her, in the end I got my son to chose one because I couldn't.

3 comments:

  1. So is the new writing style helping cheer you up about your wishacy? I hope it works I understand that after as many generations you've done it could become boring and tedious. Maybe you need new blood completely?? lol Or try a different sort of challenge. I am going to try that speed legacy when I'm done with my college summer class and hopefully get back to my own wishacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like his dad is going to an affair with his best friend. And "she looked a little put out" lol. I said the same thing when you showed me that pic in the thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @whisper - it is cheering me up a little but there is sooooo much drama to come with this generation it would be better to tell the other way i write - typical when wesleys generation was pretty univentful. I am going to try out the speed legacy too :) but i don't know when im scared i will forget to return the lifespan back and mess up my wishacy lol

    ReplyDelete