Tuesday 19 July 2011

Chapter 2 - Gen 13 - Zac

"I was watching you sleeping last night"
"I really wish you wouldn't - I don't snore do I?"
"No you didn't snore, but you were having some very interesting dreams!!"
"Was I??  I don't remember"
"Yes, it was all hearts and flowers, very romantic, what I would like to know is who were you dreaming about?"
"I don't know, I don't remember my dreams"
"So you have no secret love that you have maybe forgotten to tell me about?"
"No - not my love life again - can't you give it a rest - you are beginning to bore me now!!"
"Your bored!!!! I have to watch you constantly cleaning the house from top to bottom on freewill, maybe I want to see something different for a change!!"
"If you want to watch romance - go see a movie, and if I am really so boring - go watch someone else!!  You will get romance when I am good and ready, you'll just have to wait!"


"Why have you just wasted your time doing homework when you have left school?"
"I asked my teacher that very same question and he said this homework counts towards my final grade so unfortunately it has to be done!!"
"And I see Zina is now helping Zara with her homework"
"I know she must be up to something, she was never this nice to me!!"


"Oh its time - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"


"Why is he laughing like that, is it me?"
"It is not you in particular, he laughs at everyone like that when they have their birthday, he is innapropriate remember.  Mind you I have to say, your hair, that needs fixing and quick!!"
"What is wrong with my hair?"
"I don't like it"


"So what do you think?"
"Not bad!!"
"But not good either!"
"I didn't say that"
"So what trait are you going to give me?"
"Ambitious I think"


"Zara got me again, I had to read her to sleep, she wanted the cookery book again, you never know we might have a budding chef on our hands, we could do with someone around the place who can actually cook!!"


"Don't you think its about time you got yourself a double bed!"
"And why would I want a double bed, there is nothing wrong with the one I have"
"You look very grown up - not - sleeping in that boat bed of yours, and what about if you get yourself a girlfriend, where is she going to sleep?"
"Oh not that again!!  I might have known!!  My boat bed is stopping, so don't even think about changing it while my back is turned!!"


"I must say you look quite handsome in your graduation gown"
"I feel silly, it looks like I am wearing a dress"


"Well go on then, what are you waiting for, if you don't hurry you are going to miss your own graduation"
"We are waiting for Dad, I don't know what's keeping him, remind me sometime I need to buy a car"


"So how did you do?"
"I graduated with the highest honours and I was also selected as class Valedictorian because of my outstanding school performance"


"I am surprised to see you working out?"
"I am sick of Dad calling me a twig, besides my agent thinks I need to work out to improve my body, I am a three star celebrity and he thinks it will do my popularity some good if I had more of a "Celebrity body", and I am not going to refuse am I when I am getting paid for it"
"Well don't over do it!!"


"I have just applied for a job at the hospital and I start work in two days, I can not wait to get started"
"That will be your ambitious trait, so who is your boss??"
"Morgana Wolfe, I don't know her and I need to make a point of becoming her friend"


"Look at you dining out!!"
"Not by choice, my agent sent me to eat at the Little Bistro, I must say, nobody in our house can cook, but I have tasted better hot dogs at home, I wouldn't recommend the food here!!"


"OCD"
"No, didn't you see me just throwing up??!!"
"Are you Ill?"
"I think a touch of food poisoning, from the Bistro, and they expect me to recommend that place to people, they have no chance!!!"

"Your sister is in the hall arguing with Miles"
"Thats nothing unusual she ends up arguing with everyone"
"No but this is a little different, they were actually getting on great until Zina started flirting with him then Miles got upset - I think she likes him romantically."
"Probably not, you should know, she's got the flirty trait remember, she flirts with everyone, haven't you noticed"



"I have been sent to the Pineapple Dance Club, by my agent, to do some promotional work, three hours of tearing up the dance floor"
"It looks dead, are you the only one in the place?"
"Yeah, which kind of makes me being here a waste of time, I am here but who is there to see me??





"You look like you are having fun!!"
"I feel a little crazy, it must have been something in that drink"


"Your Mom had her birthday while you was out dancing"
"I know she did not want a fuss, she is a little depressed about getting older, I would hate to think what she is going to be like when it gets to the birthday where she will become elderly"





"What's this?"
"Nice isn't it, I decided to buy a bar, I want to learn mixology,"
"Is this because you enjoyed yourself at the club last night?"
"I suppose, while I was watching the bartender mix my drink, I decided I wanted to learn to do it.




"I hope you are going to pick up all that broken glass!!"
"I keep dropping the bottles, did you see that mixologist last night throwing the bottles around like nothing, I don't know what I am doing wrong"
"You just need a lot more practice, that's all!!"


"There is an easier way to learn mixology, I want to buy a mixology book so I am off to the book store, I love reading so hopefully I will have this mixology thing in no time!!"
"You think!!??"
"I hope"


"What just happened then, and who is that??"
"Monika Morris, she works at the stadium"
" and you were standing a little close there"
"She was flirting with me"

"Well, do you like her?"
"No, not like that I told her I just wanted to be friends"

"Don't you think that's sweet, its not often you see Dad doing anything romantic"
"I am not sure he is being romantic, I think he is just trying to cheer your Mom up"
"Why what's the matter with her?"
"You haven't noticed have you, that your parents have been having problems lately"
"Don't be stupid, what problems??


"You have not noticed how they have not been getting on lately and how they are hardly speaking to each other"
"No, I haven't - are you sure?"
"Yes, not long before you returned home they were having a blazing row"
"Why??


"Your parents are both going through a midlife crisis and you Mom especially has been doing some very stupid things lately, the best think you can do is just leave them too it, I am sure they will soon work things out!!"


----------------
-----------------

I am so gutted, Wesley and Violet are going through a mid-life crisis and I am having to ignore it.  It looks like things could get very intense - having to fulfil mid-life wishes which include flirting with other people, fighting, wahooing with other people, changing jobs and all sorts.  If I concentrated on their mid-life crisis it would distract me away from Zac and even though I did consider for one minute to do a side story - i thought better of it!!!  Violet has gone and got herself another romantic interest while i was not watching - i just hope it never comes to anything!!  I have not seen the mid-life crisis before - does anyone know how long they last??

3 comments:

  1. I hate mid-life crisis and the length depends on the lifespan. Vampires have a really long one. Apple, Pear, Peaches, & Shane all were having midlife crisis together excpet Apple had one wish to grow a beard and Pear only had one to work out. Shane and Peaches had flirting ones,and adding to the house, and new cars but I was playing with Apple and ignored them since they had just gotten married and so I didn't want to give Peaches a divorce since she also wanted to woohoo Shane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On normal lifespan they last 6 days. If you complete 3 wishes you get a +10 moodlet that lasts a really long time - 2 weeks I think. If you complete 5 wishes you get a +20 moodlet.
    Ithink it's funny how Zac is always cleaning. I wish my sims would clean once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tampered with my age spans and Violet had a permanant mid life crisis everyday of her mature adult time. I know Zac is seriously obsessed with cleaning - i have had many sims with neat traits including his mom and dad and i have never played with such a clean and tidy house - its great!! lol

    ReplyDelete