Monday 25 July 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 13 - Zac

"I feel like I am in a bad dream!!"
"Your not dreaming I'm afraid, this is as real as it gets!!"
"My Dad and Melodie though"
"Change the record Zac, its getting boring!!"



"Look your Dad looks a lot happier already"
"I bet he is, talk about craddle snatching!!"
"Your a miserable git, do you know that!!"



"I got another promotion, now I am trauma Surgeon and I need to do some research, I have slacked with it lately, my research record is not very good!!"


"Melodie keeps throwing up"
"And?"
"Some doctor you are, don't you think you should go and check on her"
"It does not take a doctor to work out whats up with her!!"

"She is pregnant"
"Oh, and how do you feel about that"
"I don't like it obviously"

"Well your Dad looks happy about the arrival of the new baby"
"Well he would do wouldn't he" 
"So your not happy about getting a new brother or sister"
"Half brother or half sister"


 "I think your best frined is just about to become your step mother"
"Don't!!"
"They are getting married quickly to save any scandal"
"Great!!"
"Well isn't it better, at least you are not getting an evil step mother that you don't know!!"



"Well don't just stand there - speak to her"
"I don't know what to say"
"No and neither does she  by the looks of it!!


"I see you were just talking to Kaylynn"
"We talk to each other quite regularly"
"You still like her don't you"
"I suppose"
"Your not planning on doing anything silly with her are you?"
"I don't know"


"Its a boy"
"How do you know"
"I am a doctor remember, I am getting a little brother"
"So are you getting used to the idea now"
"A little I suppose, but it still feels strange!!"


"I am a little concerned about you and Cherry, you have hardly spoken to each other for days"
"I have been busy, with work, emergency call outs and research and she is at work now and our hours clash, but you don't have to worry everything is fine with us"

  "Are you getting broody?"
"No just keeping a check on my little brother"
"I was hoping you might want a baby of your own"
"No chance - not yet!!"

"See look its my day off, but emergancy call out - so I am off to work again"
"I notice Cherry does not look very happy!!"
"No I promised we would spend some time together today, but now I am off to work, she is not impressed."

"While you was at work, Melodie went into labour"


"So what have they called him?"
"They have called him Marley and he is Athletic and Good"


"Another new work outfit I see"
"Yeah, I got a promotion yesterday, I am now a Gene Therapist"
"Hang on - what are you doing meeting Kaylynn on street corners?"
"I wanted to see her"
"I hope there is nothing going on here - don't forget Cherry"

"Don't panick!!"
"I hope you are not planning on cheating on Cherry"
"No, she is just a friend and anyway have you seen all the paps here watching me!!"


"So, do you like your little brother?"
"He is ok I suppose, I can not see any of Melodie in him though"
"He is just a baby yet."
"He has Dads skin and eyes"
"Shall I let you into a little secret, Melodie and your Dad want another baby"
"Your joking!!"
"No I am not."


"Your Mom has been visiting, she is not too pleased with your Dad either."
"I havent see her for ages"
"She is out and about regularly, she now sleeps in Zara's old room as she can no longer sleep on your Dads bed because Melodie is there - that is what she is not happy about!!"


"Eeeerrr Zac, where is your IF doll"
"I don't know I think I have lost him"
"I hate to tell you but he is down in the basement, growing up"
"What do you mean growing up?"



"He has just grown to child size and he is on his way to find you."


"Now you are in trouble - what is his name?"
"Buddy"


"So what are you two doing now?"
"He is aging up again to young adult"
"He is going to be bugging you 24/7 now"
"I know but I don't know how to get rid of him - do you?"
"I don't have a clue"


"You can tell Buddy belongs to you"
"How?"
"It looks like he has a cleaning fettish too!!"


"What's this - you two havent been arguing have you?"
"No, I was just taking a nap"
"It worries me that your relationship doesn't seem to be getting anywhere"


"Look at your Dad, remarried another child, it should be you doing that, not your Dad."
"I am not ready for all that yet!!"
"Well I wish you would hurry up!!"


----------------
Chapter 9
----------------

 I really am not sure how that stupid if doll got out.  I have kept him in Zac's inventory since he was a baby and Zac just stopped playing with him when he became a teenager.  Zac was actually at work when the camera swung into the basement because Zac's doll was aging up.  Very strange and now the if is annoying me!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Strange about the doll. Zac is being a pain with the not getting married and having babies. But awesome he's advanced so quickly in his career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sims not wanting to get mjarried and have babies, I know how that feels. Maybe he'll come around. I hope you get 'apple' haired babies.

    ReplyDelete