Sunday 17 July 2011

Chapter 10 - Gen 12 - Wesley

"VI - WHERE ARE YOU??"
"I am here, you shouldn't shout so load you'll scare the baby"
"That doll?"
"It came in the post like the other two"
"This is ridiculous"
"I wouldn't worry, the kids seem to love them"
"I want to know who is sending them"


"Has madam behaved herself"
"Actually she has been painting its kept her quiet"
"Good"
"For once it was Zac"
"Why what has he done?"
"He was playing in the bathroom, we ended up with a flood, 
but its ok now I called the repair man to fix the shower and the bath.


"Well hello - its unusual to see you out of bed this time of the night,
in fact this is the first time a baby crying has got you out of bed?"
"I know, I'm sorry!!"
"Oh, I didn't tell you did I - I got that promotion"
"You did - that's great!!!  I thought you would have come home all excited, 
you did it - your a Rock star - you achieved your life time wish - well done!!"
" I was excited when I got home, but that third doll kind of threw me"


It was Sunday and Jake Smith phoned me, Melodies Dad.  He said that Melodie wanted to play with Zac and was it ok if he brought her over and his other two kids so they could all play together.  I thought it was a great idea so invited the whole family over.  It was also Zac's birthday today.


Annie and Jake had three children, two girls and one boy, exaclty the same as we did


Zina made a beline for thier son Miles and I thought maybe she might make a friend but it was not long before they were fighting and Zina stomped off and kept herself to herself for the rest of the afternoon.  Melodie and Zac were stuck together straight away which left Miles and Maddison with each other.


We ended up having quite a pleasant afternoon and after everyone had something to eat they hung around long enough to help Zac celebrate his birthday.



Zac gained the Hopeless Romantic trait when he became a teenager.


Melodie was not going to become a teenager for another few days, so for a few days they would be going to different schools.  I really hoped that my son had got his first girlfriend and he was not going to be gay.


"Dad can't you do something with her - she keeps sleeping in my bed, she has got a bed of her own but she won't use it she keeps pinching mine"
"I will have a word with her tommorrow, I didn't realise she was sleeping in your room"
"Ever since Mom had the baby she has been camped out in here"


Straight away Zac started to learn to play the guitar, and I hoped he might follow me and his Mom into a music career and was a little disappointed when he told me he had decided that he wanted a career in medicine after he graduated, his life time wish was to become a World Renowned Surgeon.


I hoped that Zac and Zara would get along, I did not hold out much hope for Zina getting along with anyone.  Zac started to take notice of the baby and tried to help out, at first he looked a little uncomfortable with her but when he got the hang of it, we found we couldn't get near Zara because Zac always had her.


Before we knew it Zara was having her birthday and became a toddler.
She had Violets hair colour and my eyes.


"Maybe you should eat another bowl of that, 
you need to put on some weight you look like a twig"
"Well, Thanks Dad!"
"You do, just  look at you,your skin and bone!"
"I can't help the way I am"
"Maybe if we got you working out a little you could build up some muscle"


Zara was no trouble at all we hardly knew we had her, she hardly cried and slept well and she was doing really well learning all her toddler skills.


I thought her how to walk and Violet taught her how to talk


Time seemed to be flying by especially for Zac as his teenage years would soon be coming to an end, he was a few days from attending his prom and just a week away from graduation.
 
"So will you be taking Melodie to prom?"
"No she's going with her boyfriend"
"She has a boyfriend?"
"Yeah"
"But I thought you and her ....."
"No Dad, shes my best mate not my girlfriend"
"I knew it - your gay arent you!!"
"NO Dad!!!!  Why would you even think that?"
"Oh, no reason - you do like girls don't you"
"Yes of course I like girls!!  You don't half say some odd things sometimes, 
that must be where Zina gets it from"
"So you do plan on getting a girlfriend soon then?"
"Yes, of course, actually there is one girl I like at school."
"That's ok then!!"


The day that I had been dreading for a while arrived.  The day when Zina became a teenager.


It was also the day that I had my birthday and became a mature adult.
I did not look any different other than a few wrinkles beginning to show on my face.


I was happy that I had achieved my lifetime wish and had an heir to carry on the Swan family wishacy, now maybe  I could sit back and relax and enjoy the rest of my life, that is if madam lets me!!


-----------------
Generation 13
Chapter 1
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment