Friday 22 July 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 13 - Zac

"WHAT THE!!!!"
"Your looking at the toy box right"
"So you can see that too - I am not so tired then that I am hallucinating?!"
"Its your mothers ghost"
"Now I wish I was hallucinating!!"


"Maybe you should think about it in a way that - she is not gone completely, she is still here watching over you all, and you will still be able to see her from time to time."
"That is maybe not so good for Dad right now, he still has not gotten over her death yet"


 "Actually your Dad is fine, this is not the first time she has been out and about, they chat, I think your Dad likes to see her, it makes him smile"
"He has never said"
"I think, he maybe is thinking that it is not quite real, he thinks he is imagining her, I am not so sure he actually believes in ghosts."


"I think, maybe your Mom is not ready to let go yet"
"What makes you say that"
"She goes and sleeps beside your Dad at night, I am not even sure he knows she is there with him, but she is"


"Zac Swan!!!!!"
"HEY!!!! What are you doing in here, we had a deal, the bathroom is private - get out!!"
"Never mind that, I can't see anything anyway - why her and why now - I want to know where that wish has just come from all of a sudden?"
"What wish?"
"There is only one wish I would be getting excited about  - the kissing wish."
"Oh that"
"He wishes to kiss someone and he says Oh that!!!"


"Come on - I want some privacy"
"Not till you tell me when you are going to act on this wish"
"Look, I am trying to relax here, I don't get the chance very often, I don't need you giving me a headache"
"Tell me what you plan to do with this wish and I will leave you in peace"
"I'll phone her later and invite her round, is that ok for you and - now will you give me some peace, pleaassse!!"
"Ok, but don't take too long in that bath, you don't want it getting too late so she won't come round!"
"She might not want to come round at all yet - now GET OUT!!!"


"You just did this didn't you to hurry me along"
"No - how could I!!"
"Its funny how you want me to hurry up out of the bath and suddenly the taps decide to spring a leak, don't you think!!!"
"It's just a coincidence, but now you mention it, don't you have a phone call to make"
"When I have fixed the bath - man your impossible!!!"


"Right I have phoned her and she is on her way round - happy now?"
"Very - thanks - and I think I know someone else who will be happy to see her when she gets here!"
"Who?"
"Oh, nobody you know!!!"
"Your strange sometimes do you know that!!  Now I am warning you, keep out of my head when she gets here, I want to do this on my own without any interference from you, thank you!!"
"Ok, I'll try but I can't promise anything"
"I am warning you ...."
"Go let her in - she's here"


"I did not know that your sister knew Cherry"
"She doesn't really I think Zara is just being nosey"
"Well, don't let her wander off with Zara its getting late and ..."
"Didn't I tell you to keep out of it!!"






"Wow, this is going to be easier than you thought, I told you she liked you at that party, she's flirting with you, that's a very good sign"
"Sshhh"


"You want to kiss her - so go on - kiss her"
"I can't just launch myself at her, I might scare her off"

 "She is pretty isn't she"
"I told you - now do it, before she gets too tired and runs off home"


"If I was you I would ask her to stay the night"
"Its too soon!!"
"Well I can see that new wish of yours, and wanting wahoo already is too soon, but if you want it you aint getting it if she does not stay over"
"Ok - ok, I'll ask her"


"Now see why I changed your bed, you'll be thanking me later"
"Ok you have made your point now isn't it time you was giving me some privacy, your not watching!!!"
"I am going, don't worry - have fun!!"


"I was surprised when I noticed you weren't here, I did not think you had work today"
"I was called out on an emergancy, I was only away for four hours"
"Well Cherry is still here - your Dad and sister have been keeping her entertained all morning"


"She looks very happy this morning, actually you both do"
"I am, but I would be even happier if you would go away and stop pecking my head!!"

"You might have waited!!"
"What?!"
"Making out like that on the couch in front of your Dad and sister, they didn't know where to look, they were embarrassed"


"Well I hope he took a good look, maybe now he will stop accusing me of being gay all the time!!"
"He has his reasons for doing that - you have never asked him about it have you"
"No, I just throught he was being innapropriate"
"No, it's a fear of his - you should ask him"


"Well you do surprise me, don't you think you are maybe rushing things a little"
"What are you complaining about now?"
"I am not complaining its just its been less than 24 hours and your already checking with your Dad that its ok for Cherry to move in"
"I thought that would make you happy"
"It does but I just didn't expect everything this quickly especially as it took you long enough to get started"
"Well I haven't asked her yet, she might say no yet"


"Cherry made these hot dogs and they are pretty good!!"
"I am not surprised, I picked up on something while Cherry was talking to your sister earlier"
 "Go on then tell me"
"Did you know that Cherry is a natural cook and wants a career in catering"
"No I didn't know - great no more burnt meals from now on then!!"
"Thats providing she agrees to move in of cause"
"She already has!"
"Good for you!!"


"Watching the stars - how romantic"
"Can't you leave me alone for just five minutes!!"






"It is rude to whisper - what did she say??"
"Mind your own business, its private - not for your ears!!"






"Zac, No!!"
"What now?"
"Not in your sisters bed - that's wrong!!"
"She won't know, now close the door on your way out!!"






"By the way I am not watching but you have an embarrassed audience by the look of it!!"
"GET OUT!!!!!"
"He means you too Mr laundry gnome"





"Ha - ha!!  That will teach you not to listen to me, you can't act all embarrassed when your sister walks in on you in HER own room, its your own fault, you should have used your own bed!!!!"


"And acting like nothing has just happened isn't going to get you anywhere, because you know she is going to tell your Dad later she has just walked in on you, dont you!!"
"Shut up and leave me alone!!"





-------------------
Chapter 7
-------------------

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he did move fast when he makes his mind up. And who knows maybe Cherry wanted in the other beds in the house. Her family has been known to do that.

    ReplyDelete