Monday 18 July 2011

Chapter 1 - Gen 13 - Zac

"Zac What are you doing?"
"Not you again - didn't I tell you yesterday to leave me alone, go bug somebody else"
"I'm sorry Zac but like I told you yesterday, you are stuck with me while you are the heir of this Swan family wishacy, I am your ...."
"My wish fairy, you don't need to repeat yourself, you are worse than my imaginary friend at least he goes away when I tell him to"
"You still have not told me what you are doing!!"
"I am setting a booby trap for that horrible sister of mine - if that's ok with you?!"
"No, not the hair dye"
"Yes the hair dye and I can not wait to see her face when she realizes she has bright yellow hair!!"
"What about if its your Mom or Dad that uses this shower first"
"Then I guess I will be in trouble, but they generally use the shower upstairs."
"Well lets hope your right!!"



"You are in no rush to go home I see!!"
"No, Zina is in one of her moods, she got the hair dye this morning and boy did she go mad, Dad was cross with me even though he did have a good laugh about it too."
"So, your going home after you have finished your homework?"
"No I am waiting for Melodie to come back off her field trip, I am hanging out at hers tonight"


"You looked like you had fun with Melodie"
"Yes I did, I always do, we have a really good laugh together"
"Maybe you should ask her to be your girlfriend, I think you two look good together"
"No, like I have told my Dad, she is my best mate, not my girlfriend - did he put you up to this by any chance?"
"No he didn't, I was just thinking maybe its about time you got yourself a girlfriend and you do spend a lot of time with Melodie."
"She has got a boyfriend and besides I like her as a friend, but I don't fancy her!"



"I don't think I should go in there just yet, my parents, they are at it again - gross!! - what are they doing in my room anyway?"
"I think your Dad was checking that your guitar was still working ok, he is a little worried that he has not heard you playing it for a while."
"I think he is a little disappointed that I did not want a career in music, like him and Mom, after I graduate - but I have decided I want to be a World Renowned Surgeon"


"I see you have your best friend round again"
"Yeah, she actually does not like coming round here much anymore, she hates Zina, they really don't get on with each other, but then again I don't know anyone who gets on with my sister, Zina has no friends you know!!"


"Did I see you hugging Melodie just"
"Just friendly hugs - will you stop going on about me and Melodie, it is not happening"
"Ok, ok, I was just checking that I had not missed anything"
"Well you haven't and why are you and my Dad so concerned about my love life anyway?"
"Don't forget, you have a responsibility being the heir to the Swan wishacy"
"Yes I know all about that but what is the rush I am still a teenager I have plenty of time to get married and have children."
"Your Dad is just a little anxious at the moment that's all!"
"Tell me about it, do you know he actually accused me of being gay the other day, just because I don't have a girlfriend yet - can you believe it!!"
"Actually I can believe it"
"You say that like you know something"
"Ask your Dad - its not for me to say!!"


"Well you do look smart - are you off on a date?"
"No, prom, and before you ask - no I don't have a date for prom"


"Your quietly reading - and here was me thinking that you would  be bursting to tell me all about how prom went this morning"
"I wanted to read a logic book, and prom I don't really want to talk about it"
"Was it that bad?"
"Well it was not all bad, I did get voted Prom King"
"But?"
"There is a girl I like and I asked her to dance, she just snubbed me - then her date caught me checking her out and we got into trouble for fighting on the dance floor, so the night turned out to be a bit of a let down!!"
"So are you going to tell me who this girl is that you have a crush on, I might be able to help"
"No, I don't want you interfering I don't need your help"
"Ok, whatever you say!!"


"Don't you think my little sister is sweet!!"
"Yes Zara is pretty cute!"
"I really hope she does not turn out like Zina, it would be nice to have one sister that I get on with because I can never see me and Zina being the best of friends."


"Are you safe doing that?"
"How hard can it be to make pancakes?"
"Well your parents seem to struggle, they burn most things that they cook"
"You don't need to tell me, I am the one who has grown up eating their burnt dinners"


"So you successfully cooked breakfast for everyone without burning it - well done!!"
"Mom and Dad liked my pancakes but you might guess Zina had to moan about them - she is so miserable, Dad told her instead of moaning next time to cook for herself"


"My Dads a Rock star you know"
"Yes, I know, I helped him achieve his life time wish, remember"
"So you used to bug  him too when he was the heir"
"Not exactly, I thought I would try something different with you"
"Thanks, why do I have to be the one who gets the headache!!"


"You did it again didn't you, Zina is in the bathroom screaming at her yellow hair"
"Yes - that will teach her to moan about my cooking, its just a shame the hair dye isn't permanant, maybe you could ......."
"NO - I am not getting you permanat hair dye, so don't even ask!!!!"
"Spoil sport - some wish fairy you are turning out to be!!"


"Be careful the boogey man doesnt jump out and get you!!"
"That is exactly what I am checking for"
"You big baby!!"
"I can't help it if I am neurotic"
"You say you are neurotic, but I am not so sure!!"
"I am, I have the neurotic trait, and what makes you say that anyway?"
"Well besides you checking the fireplace everyday, there is no other evidence of you being neurotic, you are not like your Mom checking the windows, cooker, fiddling with the taps, freaking out, you do none of that.
"Maybe I am just not as neurotic as my Mom is"


"There is something that I have noticed about you that does puzzles me a little"
"And what might that be?"
"I think you might have a touch of OCD - you are constantly cleaning and tidying, but you don't have the neat trait"
"There is nothing wrong with being clean and tidy and what does OCD mean?"
"Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - I have been watching you, you always make your bed when you get out of it, there are rarely dirty clothes on your bedroom floor, you tidy away your plate, and everyone elses, you are constantly cleaning dirty things and generally doing most of the housework - in fact, most of your wishes are about cleaning something, like now who told  you to mop up that puddle?"
"No one, it needed doing so I did it!!"
"Exactly my point only sims with the neat trait act this way and as you don't have the neat trait you must be an OCD cleaner!!!"



"It worries me that you are watching me so closely"
"Forget that for a minute - I am worried about what your Mom is doing, she should not be standing in that puddle of water while she is messing with electrics"
"Well how else is she supposed to fix the broken dishwasher?"
"OMG - too late, she has just electrocuted herself!!!!"


"You just made that happen didn't you!!"
"No your Mom electricuted herself because, like I said, you should not stand in a puddle of water and mess with electrical stuff"
"I can't look - is she dead?
"No, she's fine, just a little singed"


 "If you knew that was going to happen - why didn't you stop her - you have the power too - she could have killed herself"
"I am only here to watch over you and keep you safe and happy, not the rest of your family, they have to look after themselves, I don't have time to watch over everyone all of the time."
"Still you should have stopped her and how can my Dad joke at a time like this, he has just congratulated her on her great handiness skill"
"You know what your Dad's like, inappropriate sometimes"


"Hey, are you not watching what is going on in here now?"
"Yes I am watching you doing a bit of OCD again, cleaning away those dirty plates"
"Not me idiot, my Dad, are you just going to sit there and let him electricute himself now?"
"Your Dad will be fine, he knows what he is doing - unlike your Mom"
"Well you had better be right"
"I am trust me!!"


 "A little more OCD I see"
"Well did you see the state of this toilet??!!"
"You know you do more cleaning than both of your parents and they do have the neat trait!!"
"Just stop going on, I don't have OCD!!
"Well I think you do!!"
"I wish you would go away and leave me alone!!"
"Sorry that is one wish you will never be granted!!"


"Who are you talking to on the computer?"
"Maddison, you know Melodies twin sister"
"So you are having romantic thoughts about Maddison!!"
"Only a little - hang on - how did you know, is nothing going to be private for me!!??"
"Some things I will let you do in private, but not much!!"
"Great!!"


"Am I dreaming or did I just see you and your sister actually working together on your homework?"
"No, your not dreaming, we did just do our homework together, actually I was going to ask you - have you done something to Zina, have you been messing with her traits?"
"No why?"
"It is just that she seems different, she is a lot pleasanter these days, she is actually trying to be my friend instead of being nasty all the time"
"Maybe it is just because she is growing up"
"Dad thought she would be loads of trouble when she became a teenager, but she has actually been pretty good, are you sure you haven't given her a trait transplant or something??!"
"No honestly - I haven't touched her!!"


"Your little sister just had her birthday, some brother you are, and where were you?"
"I was taking a nap, I thought you would have know that seeing as you watch me all the time"
"Well I couldn't watch you both at the same time, I had to make sure she aged up ok"
"So what trait did you give her?"
"I gave her a Good Sense of Humour, I though maybe she needed it, growing up in this house!!"
"Nice one, so what does she look like?"
"Stop being idol and go look for yourself!!"


"Zara asked me to read her a bedtime story and insisted on being in Mom and Dads bed"
"Your Dad won't be impressed he will have to sleep in Zara's new bed tonight, and a cook book, that's not what I would call a bed time story!!"
"It is the book she asked for"


"So what are you looking so happy about?"
"I have just walked out of school for the very last time and can you believe I made the honour roll today too!!"
"Oh yeah, its your birthday today isn't it!!"


"Yeah and I graduate tommorow - so how do you think I have done?"
"I don't know you will have to wait and see tomorrow won't you!!"

-----------------
------------------

I decided to make a change to the way I write my wishacy for a change.  It might just be for one generation, I will have to see how it goes with this one before I decide to carry on this way of writing.  I love reading other stories written this way so I thought it might be fun for me to write mine this way.  Thanks sraina and kira for inspiring me :)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe he's just a slow hopeless romantic since I know I've had that particular problem. And I have a neurotic sim that loves to clean she wishes to wash dishes and make her bed all the time and then she proceeds to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Julie to be honest I don't care for the new writing style. It may just be that I'm adverse to change but umm..yea not to sure I like it. Just a probably not needed opinion from an avid reader. ;) I'll still read even if you stick with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you don't like it whispter :( I am on to my 20th generation of this family and if I am being honest I am getting a little stir crazy and bored and I am still very upset over losing all my sim files and I no longer have the past 20 generations accessable on my pc - it really dented me that is why i started the 100 baby challenge hoping it would help but it hasnt. I am now feeling very flat with my wishacy. Thats why I decided to do something different and wrote it differently hoping it would cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete