Saturday 16 July 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 12 - Wesley


speach text colours - WESLEY - VIOLET - ZAC - ZINA
-----------------------------

"It will be Zina's birthday soon"
"I know - its flown by"
"How do you fancy one more"
"One more what?"
"Baby"


"I don't know I haven't thought about it"
"I would like just one more, and soon so they can grow up together"
"I don't know I want to get somewhere with my career"
"Please Vi, just one more wont hurt then I promise you can concerntrate on your career"
"I'll think about it"
"Can you think quickly"
"What is the rush?"
"The quicker we do it the quicker you can get on with your career"
"Your not going to let this drop are you?"
"No!"
"Ok - One more then that's it!!"


Zina's room was decorated and ready for her birthday and when she would start sleeping in a bed.
I was slacking with my guitar skill, I really needed to get it mastered if I am ever going to get that final promotion, so every minute I could spare I was playing my guitar.


Like with Zac we left teaching Zina to walk till last, she did not learn as quickly as Zac had so I started to worry that she was not going to make walking on her own before her birthday - but we did manage it - just!!


I was really happy when Violet told me she had started to throw up regularly


and even happier when she told me she was definately pregnant.


"So do I dare ask, what you want this time?"
"Another girl"
"I thought you might somehow!!"


Zina had her birthday
She gained an automatic Inappropriate trait


My daughter is inappropriate like me - now this is going to be interesting!!


"I need a word with you"
"Oh do you now"
"Yes, I am not happy"
"Your not?"
"No!!"
"So what's wrong with you madam?"


"My bedroom - I am not having that colour"
"Oh yes you are!"
"Oh no I am not"
"I am not redecorating its only just been done"
"Well maybe you should have waited and asked me what colour I wanted my room"
"And maybe you should just remember exactly who you are talking to young lady"
"I want my room pink"


"Well your room is staying red - live with it"
"Thats not fair!!"
"Thats life"
"And why does he get the boat bed and I get the stupid castle"
"Because I hoped you would act like a little princess not a spoilt brat!!"


"Well J am telling you now - I am not sleeping in that room!!"
"Oh yes you are young lady, now go and do something useful before I get really mad with you"
"I'm going to have a word with Mom"
"Oh no you don't young lady, don't you dare go bothering your Mother, she is having a baby and does not need you stressing her out with your attitude - now scoot"


The crafty madam got Violet to read her a bedtime story in our bed, so she ended up sleeping with Violet while I was again relegated to a single bed.


While Zina slept in my bed, I ended up sleeping in hers.


"What do you think your looking at?"
"I don't know you tell me"
"Get lost plum head"
I walked in on Zac and Zina bickering
"Hey you two stop it, go and get ready for school"
I feared this might happen, they really were not getting on at all


"Hows the bump doing?"
"This baby is doing some wriggling!!"
"It won't be long will it?"
"No and I will be glad, the sooner the better!!"
"Oh by the way I've got something to tell you that might please you"
"What?"
"I think Zac has got himself a little girlfriend"
"Who Melodie?"
"Yeah - surely you have noticed they are inseparable these days"


I had noticed but hadn't thought as far a head as Violet had.  If he did not go home with Melodie, she came home with Zac.  And when they were not together they were always talking to each other on the phone.


"Is there really a baby in there?"
"Yes"
"Will it be coming out soon?"
"Yes very soon you will have a new baby brother or sister to play with"
"Actually I don't want another brother or a sister"
"That's a shame because you will be getting one very soon"


And it was very soon, in fact, later that day after another very quick labour
baby Zara arrived in the bathroom.


I was really pleased we had had another girl - 
hopefully this one would be a little more pleasant.
Zara is Virtuoso and Good.


Violet went straight off to bed and left me to look after Zara


"Don't think you are putting that thing in my room"
"Oh so its your room now is it I was beginning to think that this was your room"
"I am not having it sleeping with me just because its a girl"
"It has got a name, and don't worry madam, Zara is getting her own room, the empty room next to yours"
"That's not fair her room will be bigger"
"They are the same size now quit your moaning"

I swear I was never this bad when I was a child - 
she is taking being inappropriate to the extreme.


One good thing about Zara's arrival, I got my bed back.  


As the baby was in the room Zina stomped off to her own room 
and I got to sleep with my wife again.

------------------
------------------
Violet is a mental sim - i have never seen one have babies so quick before!!
Zina is not very well liked in the house.  All the time she talks to other household members and it usually always ends up with red - friend signs over her head.  She is half way to being Zac's enemy - they really do not get on at all!!  Her relationship with everyone is in the red.


1 comment:

  1. I think Zina is hilarious. I love it when sims cause their own drama - it makes things so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete