Wednesday 13 July 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 2 - Wesley

Drat - not again!!!!
You know what - I really can't be bothered to fix this again!!


Since yesterday my mind had been some other place - thinking about the purple woman.
I went outside and looked over towards her house wandering if I should go over there again.
Then my phone started ringing


"Hello Wesley" she said
"Hi, funny I was just thinking about you"
"I guessed - I can see you, you know stood looking towards my house"


"You must have good eyesight"
"Not really but when you stand there for over 20 minutes 
looking this way it kind of makes it obvious"
"Sorry I .....!!"
"Why don't you come over"


I didn't need to be asked twice and before I knew it I was outside her house ringing her doorbell


As soon as she invited me inside I found myself in her arms again kissing her but it wasn't me that had started it this time she had.


"Have you got work later?"
"No not today"
"You want to stay over?"


Things are not really suppose to move this fast and this was not me being inappropriate this was ---- I don't know what it was, all I knew was that my senses where all over the  place and there was not a lot of conversation going on and we were both responsible for what was happening between us, it was not just me.


We wound up here before I even realised what was going on


Afterwards it hit me
"I still don't even know your name!!"
"Violet"


I went to sleep blissfully happy and for the first time since becoming human I had my first good nights sleep without the usual restlessness.


I got up first and prepared breakfast I was starving.


"Salad for breakfast??!!"
"Sorry its the only think I can do without burning it!!"
"Salad is my favourite but not for breakfast!"
"It's my favourite too - not that I have eaten much else"

It was over breakfast that we actually had our first proper conversation


"So what is that tattoo on your neck all about?"
"It isn't a tattoo its a vampires mark"
She dropped her fork on her plate, mouth open and just stared at me
"Your not ......"
"Don't panic - I used to be a vampire - but I drank the cure and now I am human just like you, I just can not get rid of this mark - I hoped it would fade but it doesn't appear to be, think I am stuck with it for life"
"You seriously used to be a vampire"
"I am afraid so - I was born a vampire - my whole family are vampires"
"Your family - where are they, I didn't know there were any vampires in Sunset?"
"They are not in sunset they are thousands of miles away in a town called Twinbrook - I kind of ran away from there"
"Good so I won't have to see them - I really don't like vampires!!"
"I doubt very much that I will ever see them again - that is what I hope anyway, so there is no need for you to worry!!"
"Why did you run away?"
"A long story - I will tell you about another time maybe!!"


Breakfast over, everything cleared away, we both have the neat trait so everything was done like clockwork.  I began to get twitchy - the way I always get when I am having one of my inappropriate urges.  Its like my conscience is battling with itself I know its wrong and premature but what the heck I am doing it anyway!!


"What's the matter - you look troubled?"
"I'm ok "
"Well you don't look it"
"Violet"
"Yes?"


"Will you marry me?"

(Well I did warn you I was twitchy because I was having an inappropriate urge!!)


"Have you gone mad?"
"Not really - getting engaged doesn't mean we have to get married straight away"
"We have only known each other for what - 2 days"
"So?"
"OMG - I must be mad - ok !!"
"Ok as in you will marry me?"
"No - Ok as in we can get engaged"


"Your mad asking me to marry you so soon!!"
"So you must be just as mad - you agreed to it!!"


As soon as I got home from work my phone started ringing.
"You spying on me again?"
"I just saw your lift pull up"
"I ain't sneaking any women into my house without getting caught am I!!"
"Well I should hope you wouldn't even try - I do worry about you because you have done some rash things already!!"


"You busy tonight?"
"Well I have been invited to a party which I was thinking of going to"
"At the Langeraks by any chance?"
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"I have had an invite too"
"Great, so I will see you there then""
"OK, I'll go if you are going"


I turned up a lot later to the party than I planned too especially knowing that Violet was going to be there.  I was exhausted and had put my head down for a nap, I slept longer than I intended to.  When I arrived she just stood there staring at me like I had done something wrong!!


I didn't say anything to her I just went over and kissed her


"So where have you been?"
"Sorry I fell asleep"
"I though you weren't coming"
"I am sorry I didn't mean to sleep so long, it looks like the party is winding down, how do you fancy getting out of here, lets go somewhere"
"You can, I am going home to bed"
"Come on Vi!!"
"I am tired, I am not in the mood to go anywhere only to bed"
"Are you mad at me?"
"I might be!!"


I walked her out and watched her leave.  I was upset and aggravated and I suppose I should not have taken it out on the Langeraks rubbish bin - but it made me feel a lot better!!


I went home but did not sleep I knew what I was going to do, I just had to wait till the morning.  I waited for the sun to come up then I phoned her.
"Vi, I didn't wake you did I?"
"No, but it is early"
"Sorry, can you meet me on the beach behind my house?"
"When?"
"Now"
"Can it wait till later I need to ....."
"No it can't wait till later, can you come now - Please!!"
"Oh ok"
"Wear the dress you had on last night"
"What?"
"The dress you was wearing to the party last night,
wear it when you come down to the beach"
I put the phone down and headed off to the beach

"So what is all this fuss about - the beach and the clothes??"


"Violet I wanted to ask you something"


-----------------------
---------------------

To say Wesley is obsessed with violet is an understatement!!!!  
Virtually all the wishes he is rolling has something to do with Violet.  I have to laugh at his inappropriateness sometimes - he actually rolled the wish to wahoo with her before he rolled a wish to kiss her.  And he actually launched himself at violet and kissed her on free will I didn't tell him to he just did it - just glad i was quick enough to catch it.  They never actually had a normal first kiss - you know the quick shy peck - it was full making out from the start!!!!  I have had to slow him down a little because if it was up to Wesley they would have been married and have a baby on the way on the first day they met!!!!  The first time I have played with the inappropriate trait - it is quite funny!!!  Is it normal for an inappropriate sim to just suddenly change their clothes for no reason??

2 comments:

  1. I wish my heirs would be obsessive. I haven't played with the inappropriate trait but it would make sense for them to change clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wesley is so funny! My founder's husband has the inappropriate trait but he rarely does anything with it except wear odd clothes and laugh whenever someone has a birthday.

    ReplyDelete