Friday 10 June 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 11 - Tyler

Wesley has had his birthday and is now a toddler.

 He has inherited my eye colour and Jades hair colour.


On Wesleys birthday his little brother arrived, my second son,
I had hoped it would be a girl, but we got another boy who we called Willow.


Mom and Dad looked after Wesley while we rushed off to the hospital,
and when we got home Dad was teaching Wesley how to talk.

 My Dad actually made quite a fuss over both of the boys
I think on the quiet he was getting broody!!


Jade taught Wesley to walk and before we knew it he was walking and talking
constantly chattering his head off.



Willow's birthday came around
He had my hair colour and Jades eye colouring.


I got to teach Willow to talk and both of the boys kept me very occupied out of work hours.


I was really enjoying being a Dad and then I found myself wanting another baby.
I really liked the idea of having a little girl. 


"How do you fancy trying for another baby?"
"Your joking?" Jade said
"No I am being serious I would really like a little girl"
"I don't mind - you just surprised me!!"


I took the scrap to the science fascility that they had requested for the Master invention.
In return they gave me the life componant that I needed for the invention and told me to go home and make it.


 I was pretty intrigued as to what I would end up with so as soon as the boys were asleep I set about getting to work on the master invention.


12 hours later, totally exhausted my invention suddenly sprang to life.
I stood in shock at what I had created - a simbot


The sinbot's name was Bobbi and it was now a resident in our house.

 Bobbi did actually turn out to be pretty handy with the neat trait
she instantly started to clean and tidy the house.  She stayed even though not everyone was happy about having a simbot wandering around the house.  I will not be making any more in a hurry!!!
 When Jade started feeling unwell and started throwing up 
we guessed we had another baby on the way.

 I was quite happy with my life, it was like I got sucked in for a little while,
then out of the blue I got a phone call that burst my bubble and snapped my head out
of where it had been and I sort of came back to reality.


Neal had died of old age - I was broken hearted and wandered what the hell I had been doing all this time letting him grow old and dying alone.

 I was a mess and of course I had to tell Jade why


She tried her best to cheer me up but it didn't work


"You haven't noticed have you!!"
"Noticed what?"
"Maternity clothes - I am definately pregnant!!"


I hadn't noticed


I just hope this one is a girl!!!!
I know this is definately going to be the last one


--------------
Chapter 10
-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment