Sunday 12 June 2011

Chapter 11 - Gen 11 - Tyler

"So what are you going to do?"
"I don't know but I know I can not carry on any longer!!"
"How did you get yourself into this mess in the first place?"
"I needed a child, an heir, for this family thing we have, I am gay, my parents they nagged and nagged and Trent thought it was a clever idea  to move Jade in when he married Saphire, knowing how she felt about me.  I kind of got sucked into their game - at first all I wanted to do was have one child, we talked it over me and Jade she was willing to have a child for me with no promises, I kind of got nagged into marrying her"
"But you have three kids so it couldn't have been all bad"
"Do you know how many times I have actually slept with your sister?"
"You kept count??"
"Four times and I hated it!!"

"Can I ask you something?"
"Ask away"
"Is this experimental for you, you have had a girlfriend before........."
"I have had boyfriends too, if thats what your wandering, this is not all of a sudden for me, you know I have prefered men since I was a teenager, my parents they hated it and wouldnt have it!!"
"Did Jade and Saphire know about this?"
"Oh yes of course they did, and actually so did Trent"
"I am going to kill them!!!"
"Why?"
"They knew I fancied you - even before Trent and Saphire got married, they told me you were as straight as they come and would not be interested in me"
"All part of the big plan to get you hooked up with Jade I supose!!" 
"And like a fool I fell for it!!"


All talking stopped we found better things to do!!


I feel asleep feeling happier than I had been in a long time and at this moment in time I didn't care that I had a wife and kids and parents at home probably wondering where I was.


I didn't have work the next day so I had a free day a head of me, which  flew by, I stayed with Jaiden and we bascally spent all day in or on the bed, I ignored my phone when it rang, I really was being pretty selfish not telling eveyone at home where I was, but I was too happy to care.

"Do you have to go home?"
"I'm afraid I have got to sometime soon, not that I want to"
 "Why don't you just leave her and stay here with me, I know she's my sister and I hate what we are going to do to her but you don't love her, why stay with her and be miserable when we could be together and happy"
"I can't just leave her and never go back because of the kids, I have to be with my kids"


"Are you going to tell her where you have been?"
"I am going to have to - I am going to break up with her, but its not going to be easy, we are going to end up fighting over the children, you know it is not going to be pretty don't you, especially when she finds out about you and me!!"
"I know she is really going to hate me!!" 
"She is going to hate the both of us"


"Stay tonight"
"I suppose, but I will have to go home first thing in the morning, I need to sort this out"
"Do you want me to come with you?"
"No, it will probably just make things worse"


So we spent another night together


Not really sleeping very much


In the morning I had to face up to the fact that I had to go home.  Jaiden didn't want me to go and I did not want to go either, but I had already spent two nights away from home and as far as I knew they probably did not have a clue as to where I was.


" I really must go Jaiden"
"What is the rush?"
"I want to catch Wesley before he goes to school and I can not keep delaying going home it is just going to make matters worse, besides look at you, your exhausted you need to sleep"
"OK well I'll phone you when I wake up"


 "Daddie where have you been Mom is getting mad with you!!"
"Where is your Mom?"
"Feeding Whisper"
"Have you done your homework?"
"Yes"
"Go on then get off to school, Ill see you later"


 "Oh so the wanderer returns"
"Hiya"
"Don't you hiya me, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??"
"I ..........."
"NO - actually I don't want to hear any lies or excuses -  I already know where you have been - what I want to know is WHY??"
"Why what?"


"You know what - you have been hauled up with Jaiden for two days,
you have been cheating on me haven't you!!!!!!"
"How the hell did you know ........"
"Do you forget the paparazzi follow you about??!!  
Besides I know my brother is one of your lot"
"Oh suddenly you remember your brother is gay!!  Did is slip your mind Jade?"
"You have betrayed me havent you, with my own brother??!!"


"Yes I have"
"Speak a little louder I didn't quite catch that"


 "YES - OK - YES I have betrayed you  -
I have spent the last two days sleeping wth your brother, 
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW !!!!"
"AAAAAAAWWWWWWW"


"YOU ARE DISCUSTING!!!!!"
"Well I did warn you this might happen!"


"Look Jade I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt you"
"Well it is too late for that isn't it - 
the whole damn town knows what you have been up to!!"



"Did you not think for one minute about your kids, 
what is Wesley going to think if he finds out?"


"Of course I did - I love my kids, Jade but I am sorry I can not help what I am"


"I am gay Jade, gay, and me and Jaiden, we love each other"


"Don't you dare ......."


"SHUT UP  - you yelling at me is not going to change anything"
"I am gay - I have always been gay and you knew that - I also said I could never promised you anything, and frankly you got a lot more than you should have done - I have never loved you and you knew that and I should never have married you and given you false hope, thats the biggest mistake I ever made - I am sorry Jade!!"


"Calm down and shut that phone up"
"It will shut up in a minute"
"Who is it anyway?"


I looked at the caller ID, she is going to love this!!
 "It is Jaiden"


----------------
Chapter 12
----------------


2 comments:

  1. I suspected this was coming but this is so much drama. Jade and Jaiden look so much alike. You do write good story drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the gay drama! Love the characters so glad he's actually being true to himself now.

    ReplyDelete