Wednesday 15 June 2011

Chapter 13 - Gen 11 - Tyler


All the yelling was giving Dad a headache I think!!
Mom was also keeping out of the way by going out - she was partly responsible for this mess I notice she was not quick to stick around to help fix it.


"Tyler you need to get this sorted out - I don't know how much more of this I can take, 
and the kids, you are upsetting and scaring them!!"
"I am sure you can hear what is going on Dad, she is being awkward over the kids"
"Yes I have heard you both, fighting over Wesley, poor Willow thinks neither of you want him, if you pair are not careful you are going to permanantly damage those kids, they really don't have a clue what is going on!!"


"I know Dad, but Jade is happy for me to keep Willow and Whisper, she says their hair would just remind her of me too much - she says if she has to leave she wants to take Wesley and you know I can not let that happen - he was the only reason I put myself through this hell!!!!"
"I know but, even if Wesley does live with her instead of you it does not change what he is - he is still the heir to this wishacy and  him moving out and not living with you would not alter anything."

"I don't trust her - she would poison hm against me - she promised me she would never take him away from me whatever happened - she is backing out on that promise so I don't trust her when she says I can see him as much as I like - she is prepared to turn her back on Whisper and Willow because they are too much like me - so how is she going to cope with me seeing Wesley she won't and I can not risk it!!"
"I suppose if he was older it wouldnt be so bad"
"He is still a child and even if I tried to explain the him about this heir thing, I am not sure he would take it in."


"Maybe you can talk some sense into her!!"
"Tyler its your mess......."
"Yes its my mess which you lot helped to nag me into doing!!"
"Ok - ok - I will have a go, I will try and talk to her but I can not promise anything"
 

"I heard that" Jade suddenly appeared in the hallway
"So come on Leo, what are you going to say to me, Tyler is the one in the wrong here not me, he is the one who has been unfaithful, now he wants me to move out and expects me to walk away without my kids"


"Look I can see both sides and I really don't know what I can say to either of you other than you need to hurry up and sort this mess out without all this screaming and shouting at each other because it is starting to really upset the children"


Then all of a sudden she started flirting with my Dad.  At first maybe I thought I had heard what she had said wrong, especially when my Dad just stood there smiling at her.


No she is definately flirting with him, and what the hell is my Dad doing, he is just letting her, I am so glad my mother isn't at home at the moment!!


OMG!!!  Now I have seen it all - I just can't watch!!


"DAD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!"
My yelling seemed to bring them both back to their senses.
Dad stood there stunned while Jade ran off down into the basement.


"What the hell was that all about?"
"Oh your jellous now - I thought you didn't care!!"
"No I don't care a damn what you do"
"So why are you upset then?"


"That is for my Mom"
I slapped her
"I am angry for my Mom not because of you!!!"


"Don't you dare walk away from me!!"
 "Get lost Tyler"
"No I want to know why you was coming onto my Dad??"
"Well maybe I fancied a real man for a change!!"
"Well you can go and find yourself a real man if you want one - just keep your hands off my Dad!!"


"Well I didn't see him complaining!!"
"You break my parents marriage up and I swear I'll kill you!!"


"You fight like a girl!!"
"Bitch all you like but your the one brushing dust off your backside"


"I am telling you now - its over - I was going to do this nicely but not now"
"Do what nicely?"
"I am breaking up with you, our joke of a marriage is over 
and I want you out of this house right now!!"


"Don't think either you are taking any of my children out of this house either -
all three of them are staying right here with me!!"
"Please Tyler i am not leaving without my kids"
"Oh yes you are - you weren't bothered about Willow and Whisper before, you said all you wanted was Wesley, and your not having him he is staying here with me - you are not splitting them up the three of them are staying together!!"


"Please Tyler, you don't need to be like this, I am sorry, I was only messing about with your Dad I wanted you to feel how I am feeling right now"
"Well that would never happen because Jade I don't love you, you know that and I wouldn't have cared if you  had got yourself a bloke - it would have done me a favour, you might have stopped pawing me then!! - But not my Dad!!"
"Tyler please ."


"Don't you dare, I don't want you to touch me Jade!!"
"Come on Tyler please this is silly!!"


"It is over Jade - finished -  Marrying you was the biggest mistake I ever made - I can not trust you not to cause trouble between my parents so I want you out of this house today!!"


"Tyler I love you please don't do this"
"Its done, now if you don't hurry up and start packing I will carry you upstairs and physically throw you out, and don't you get upsetting the kids - no goodbyes I will arrange a day when you can see them when you have sorted yourself out"
"But where can I go??"
"I don't care - but you are not staying here another night!!"


"Now pack your bags and get out - you have half an hour before I throw you out!!"


 "Please tell me they are not STILL screaming and shouting at each other!"
"This is the last of it I think"
"What makes you say that?"
"Ive heard him tell her to pack her bags and get out.  Sara I need to tell you something"
"What?"
"Well, Jade started flirting with me infront of Tyler, she was trying to wind him up I think"
"Well I hope you told her to get lost!!"
"Not exactly"
"What do you mean not exactly??"
"I think I had a moment of madness I let her hug me amourously"
"You did what!!"
"I am sorry - I didn't mean to let it happen"


After an argument Dad is now in the sin bin, Mom is hardly talking to him so he is spending a lot of time with Whisper"


Jade had gone and I had to sit down and explain to the boys that our marriage was over and their Mom had moved out.  Naturally they were upset but I told them I would not stop them seeing her when they wanted to.  I didn't explain the Jaiden situation to them I thought they had heard enough for one day.  Whisper was too young to understand what was going on, she just sat merrily playing while I spoke to the boys.
I managed to finished off teaching her how to talk before I put her to bed.


"I've broke up with her and kicked her out"
"What about the kids?"
"Ive got all three of them"
"So why are you upset - isn't that what you wanted?"
"Yes but Jade tried to mess about with my Dad and now my parents are hardly
talking, they keep fighting and arguing"


"I need to be at home, I don't want her coming and taking any of the kids, come home with me"


"Tyler pack it in - you need to talk to the boys before you start doing stuff like that in front of them"
"Sorry Dad I didn't think!!"
"Maybe you should talk to them before you keep bringing Jaiden round, for christ sake you have only just told them their mother has moved out and now your doing this infront of them"


"I am talking to the boys tommorrow and Jaiden is moving in tonight"

--------------------
Chaptef 14
--------------------

3 comments:

  1. I was surprised when Jade flirted with his father. You always have such drama in your story. And the last picture his dad doesn't look to happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was pretty shocked when she started flirting with Leo as up until then i can not say i had seen them interacting with each other very much!! Tyler and Leo's relationship took a nose dive after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Not Leo! What the heck? There's a line Jade and you crossed it! *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete