Saturday 4 June 2011

Chapter 7 - Gen 11 - Tyler

"Jade really - do you have to!!!"
"What?"
"There are other bathrooms in this house"
"Sorry this was the closest" 
I am trying to brush my teeth and all I can hear is Jade throwing up


"Your gonna make me puke in a minute"
"Sorry I can't help it!!"


"Maybe you should go to the doctors, there must be 
something wrong with you to keep puking like that!!"
"Tyler you are so stupid sometimes"


She put her arms round me like she was about to kiss me
"Don't - I am not in the mood, besides I don't want to catch what you have got"
"Its not catching"
"How would you know that?"


"Because pregnancy isn't catching!!"
"Really - your pregnant!!!"
"Yes - I just need the doctor to confirm it"


"So when are you going to the doctors?"
"After work"
"Do you want me to come with you?"
"No you finish work later than I do, and I'll be fine"


"You look awful Jade!!"
"I feel it"
"I couldn't help but overhear earlier - are you pregnant?"


"Yes I think so"
"Is it Tylers baby?"
"Yes"
"OMG how did you manage that - I never expected Tyler would actually ever do it!!"


"It is definate - I am pregnant"
"OMG!!!  Leo, Tyler has done it!!"


I am not sure either of my parents could believe I was having a baby!!


"Yes you are getting your heir!!"
"Your definately pregnant?"
"Yes"


"Oh thats great, have you told Mom and Dad"
"Yes I don't think they can believe it - they were both shocked!!"


"The baby isn't going to talk to you you know!!"


I actually didn't really mind kissing her, I was getting used to it.
It kept Jade happy and gave me a quiet life.


The doorbell rang and when I went to answer the door I was surprised to see it was Neal.


"You don't phone me Tyler"
"I am sorry Neal - things have gotten complicated"
"What are you playing at Tyler?  I have heard about the baby"


"So why are you playing the straight man?"
"I wanted a baby"
"You could have adopted one"
"No I want a child of my own"


"I am sorry Neal I shouldn't be doing this, she could come out and catch me"
"You won't be happy you know"
"I know but it is the price I have to pay for getting my own child"


The pregnancy flew by


When Jade went into labour she had been painting and even though I read the pregnancy books I still went into a total panic, but we did manage to get to hospital in plenty of time.


We both just stood for ages staring into the cot watching him sleep.
I couldn't believe I had a baby of my own.


We called the baby Wesley
he is Artistic & Virtuoso




I had done what I had to do, I've got an heir, Wesley is the 12th generation

--------------
---------------

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Wesley! I love that name. :) glad he had the baby!

    ReplyDelete