Friday 3 June 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 11 - Tyler

"AAAAAAWWWW"
There is nothing worse than having a shower and it breaking down halfway


"Have you broke the shower"
"Ha Ha!!"


 Jade started to clean up the puddle while I was trying to fix the shower


I fixed the shower and when I stepped out I could see Jade stood there crying quietly

"Hey what are you crying for?"
"I don't think I can do this any more?"
"Can't do what any more?"


"I can't live in this house and be round you like this"
"Why?"
"I am going to move out"
"But why??"
"You don't get it do you!"


"I don't get what?
"I love you and I know your not interested in me but I just can't take being around you any more"
"I am sorry"
I did not know what else to say to her.


I was not really concentrating on what I was doing because I was too busy thinking
Just when I set my mind on what I have to do she is going to run out on me


"I have a few things to do after work and then we need to talk"
"Ok"
"You won't leave before we talk will you!!"
"No"


I had delivered the lifefruit to the science facility that they wanted for the Master invention.
I needed a heart shaped diamond, which I kept checking the consignment store for. 
Maizie had one there today which I tried to buy but as usual Maizie did not charge me for it.


I quickly delivered the pink heart to the science facility, they asked for 100 pieces of scrap metal which I would have to collect another night - I had one more thing to do before I spoke to Jade.


One more trip back into the past


Yet again, I return with nothing.  Maybe I was never meant to bring a child back from the future, I am gay, why would I be doing those things with women in the past if I am not doing it now.
There is only one thing I can do now and that is ask Jade to have a baby for me.


"Have you just been into that machine?"
Jade appeared suddenly from nowhere
"Yeah - so are you ready to talk?"


"This is awkward  and I really don't know how you will take it!"
"Just say it"
"Ok - I want a baby - actually I need to have a baby and you know I am gay, so its a little difficult for me and I know I am probably being selfish to ask knowing how you feel about me but I was wandering if you would think about having a baby for me or with me whatever"


"You want me to have a baby for you?"
"Yes"
"What as in have a baby for you and give it to you and go away or have a baby with you and stay with you and help you bring up the baby?"
"That's up to you but you see the thing is if you stayed with me I don't know that I can promise you anything, I am gay afterall, I have never been with a woman before and to be honest I am not sure I can even do it."
"I am not sure that I could have a baby and just walk away from it"


"I need a baby because ....." she interupted me
"I know why you want a baby your Mom has already told me about the heir thing"
"Has she really??"
"Yes she has and more than once"
"So you know that if we do have a baby I need to keep this baby with me, you can not take it away"
"Yes I know - so if I do it I am going to have to stay here with you, we will be stuck with each other which is fine by me but can you handle it??"
"That depends on what you want from me. like I said I can not promise you anything, I can't say I will fall in love with you and marry you and have more kids with you or even that I won't have a relationship with a man, I really don't know - all I can say is that you can stay here and be the child's mother if you want to."


"This isn't the way I wanted it but I suppose it is better than nothing and we both get what we want in a way"
"We do??"
"Yes you get your baby and I get you"
"But I said I couldn't promise ........."
"Well you don't seem to have a problem kissing me"


"Maybe you should think about this first?"
"No I think I have decided"
"What's the rush"


"I think we need to check to see if you are capable first!"
"What now!!"
"Yes Now"


"Yes your capable!!"
"So is that it?"


"I think we should do it again just to make sure!!"
"Your taking the mick - can't we wait I am in shock!!"
"No I am being serious - again!!"


I was really not sure how I was feeling when I went to sleep


But I just hoped there was a baby on the way and I wouldn't have to do that again!!

--------------------
--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment