Saturday 11 June 2011

Chapter 10 - Gen 11 - Tyler

I was finding it hard, since Neal had died I was not really myself, or rather I was myself again and could not get back into the pharce charactor I had been playing for a while - the husband and the Dad.  The Dad part I was ok with it was being Jades husband that I was finding hard to cope with - I hated it everytime she touched me.

  Jade tried to cheer me up by showing me affection and I found myself
pushing her away which started to upset her, especially as I was paying no attention to her aching back and her growing baby bump like I had with her other two pregnancies.


 Everything was made worse when suddenly out of the blue Jaiden phoned
me and asked me if I wanted to hang out with hin.


Of course I wanted to, but I never should have gone round there, because I knew what would happen the minute that I saw him, all the old feelings came back, and I was so wishing that I had never married his sister.


I was actually pretty shocked when we were stood there talking away then suddenly Jaiden started flirting with me.


Even more shocked when I kissed him quickly, a quick peck, half expecting him to slap me but he didnt he just grabbed me and started kissing me passionately.

 "Where on earth did that come from?"
"I have wanted to do that for so long"
"But I thought you had a girlfriend"
"I did but I couldn't hack it!!"
"I know the feeling!!"
"Jade?"
"Yes Jade"
 "I never quite understood why did you marry her?"
"A moment of madness I knew I would one day regret!!"
"Do you love her?"
"No"
"Good!!"
"That doesn't make it ok Jaiden, she's your sister and unfortunatley she loves me"


I had to go home, I had to try to clear my head which was now in turmoil.

I got home to find Bobbi playing with the boys.  I was not really comfortable with this but the boys did not seem to mind her being there at all.


I avoided Jade and hid out in the nursery with the boys, I really could not face her at the moment.


Wesley had his birthday, I couldn't believe he was growing up so fast, he was now a child and would soon be starting his first day at school.  I am not really sure what we did wrong with him either, he learnt all is toddler skills, but he grew up with the inappropriate trait.


Then Jade came in to put Willow to bed.


She doubled up in pain dropping Willow onto the floor and screamed out in pain.
Poor Willow didn't have a clue what was going on and started doing a runner as fast as his little legs could carry him he came running in my direction.
 

Willow was crying Jade was screaming out in pain.
The baby was coming.


I quickly put Willow in one of the cribs.
"Come on we need to get you to the hospital"
"I don't think there is time for that!!"


I was numb and didn't even panic, I cracked up instead.
"Why are you crying, I am the one in pain here not you!!"


"OMG !"


 There she was - the little girl that I had hoped for.
We called her Whisper.


The next morning I came down to find the boys playing happily together and Bobbi was looking after Whisper.  This really made me feel uneasy!!
"Where is your Mom Wesley"
"She popped out for a bit she said she was getting stir crazy"


 Jade arrived back home not long after.
"can we talk Tyler"
"Why whats up?"
"Well that is what I wanted to ask you - you have been a little strange, 
a little distant recently, is there anything the matter?"
"No I am fine"
"Your not though are you, you havent been right since that friend of your died"
"Look I said I am fine, so just leave it!!

I took my frustration out on a lump of stone.  I was trying to distract myself, there was somewhere I wanted to be and someone I wanted to be with but I knew if I went it would be the end for me and Jade, I am not sure for how much longer I could keep on pretending!!


I could not take it any longer.
I went straight round to see Jaiden.

"Hey Tyler what is wrong?"
"I can not do it any more!!"
"You can not do what?"
"I can not keep on pretending any more - your sister, I can not take it, 
I can not play the straight man anymore - it isn't me!!"


"Can I stay here tonight - I can not face going home"
"Of course you can"


"You can stay for as long as you like!!"

------------------------
------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment