Wednesday 1 June 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 11 - Tyler

"So did Trent turn you into a vampire?"
"Yes he did all three of us at the same time"
"Jaiden too??"
"Yes"
"I can understand Saphire wanting to become a vampire, but why you two?"
"I wanted to do it, I don't know what Jaiden did it for"


"I want a word with you Tent!"
"What's up Tyler"
"Jade, just why is she living here?"
"She wanted to stay with Saphire"
  "Well if you have her here thinking she is going to convert me,
you can forget it - it is not happening!!"


 "She really likes you Tyler, why don't you give it a go, 
you never know you might even like it"
"Mom thinks the same thing and I can just imagine that you lot have been
plotting behind my back, so who's idea was it to move Jade in here!!"
"Actually it was mine ok - I am sick of her going on about you all the time and I am sick of Mom getting upset because of you"
"Well thanks a lot brother, if you had moved Jaiden in here I wouldn't be complaining but Jade is getting on my nerves I can not move without her being there!!



"Jaiden?"
"Yeah Jaiden, you know hes male, more my type!!"
"Your type is not going to get you a baby though is it!!"
"I know but I can't stand all this pushing, its driving me crazy!!"
"Well Jade is the best you are going to get, she knows what you are yet she still likes you and is willing to hang around and try - maybe you should think about that!!"



"If you are going to keep bugging me and getting under my feet you
might as well make yourself useful and do something for me"
"Why what do you want me to do?"
"Just stand there and pose for me"


"What am I doing this for?"
"I am going to do an ice sculpture of you"
" Ice?"
"Yes Ice,  now shut up and stop talking!!"
"You are really rude sometimes!!"
"Sorry, I don't mean to snap, I am just a little fed up!!"




"I've applied for a job at the theatre"
"Your determined to bug me 24/7 aren't you, at home and at work!!"
"I am not trying to bug you - I thought we were friends!!"
"We are but its not friendship you want is it!!"


"I am sick of Mom and Trent keep going on at me about you"
"I didn't ask them too!!"
"It doesn't matter if you did or you didn't  - see the thing is I like men not woman, and I really don't know why you are all doing this to me and I really don't know why you would want to put yourself through this.


Everywhere I go she appears.
I can not draw or paint in peace because she is there.


I sleep and wake up and she is there.


She even invades my space


I really need this time machine to help me out!!
Another trip back to the past


Another disappointing adventure!!


My mothers nagging got worse when Trent and Saphire announced they were having a baby.
Tia had given her a grandchild, even Jodi has had a baby, now Trent, that just left me and I was the one who needed to produce a child.  If I didn't do something soon my mother was going to drive me insane.


Trent and Saphire made me laugh reading pregnancy books together.



"Tyler are you busy later?"
"Not particularly why?"
"Well I need to go to the Pineapple Dance Club to do some  promotional work for my Agent, and I really don't want to go to a club on my own, do you think you could come with me?"


The place was dead as usual when we got there


I spotted Orlando, he was now elderly, on picking his mind I found out that he was now in a relationship with another man. Simon Swan, my Uncle, this made me laugh a little, I am glad I am not the only one in the family!!  My mothers brother is also gay.


"It is no wander this place is always dead, these drinks are awful"
"Yes I know, I can mix way better drinks than this!!"
"Can you really!!??"
"Lets go home and I'll show you, the only thing going on in this place is the paparazzi, we would be better off at home anyway!!"


"So how is that?"
"Much better!! and you look like a performing seal!!"


One too many drinks later we started dancing


Jade jumped into the hot tub, she was skinny dipping and completely naked, he clothes lay in a pile on the floor by the hot tub.


I crept over on tiptoe


After hiding her clothes I thought what the hell and decided to join her


Little did I know I was about to get had too.
Dad crept up behind me and took my clothes.
Jade watched him sneaking off with my clothes


 We were both in for a shock!!


Neither of us had any clothes

-------------------------
Chapter 5
------------------------

2 comments:

  1. End it in suspense as to what will happen next. None of sims have ever stolen clothes from the skinny dippers they just join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh...lol...this is hilarious. Great set up Julie!

    ReplyDelete