Tuesday 14 June 2011

Chapter 12 - Gen 11 - Tyler


"Hey, you didn't sleep for very long"
"I couldn't sleep - have you told her yet?"
"Yes she knows"
"And???"


"Jai I can not really talk to you at the moment"
"Is she there?"
"Yeah, and shes not happy!!"
"Too right I am not!!" she snapped
"Jai I'll phone you later ok"


"Jade please don't cry!!"
"I can't help it - you and my brother have really hurt me!!"


"I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you"
I hugged her, I did feel sorry for her and a little guilty for hurting her


I then realized that maybe she might have taken my hug the wrong way


"I love you Tyler"
"I know and I am sorry"


When she started leaning in to kiss me, I quickly pulled away from her
"DON'T"
"What?"
"Don't touch me!!"


I had to walk away as she started going off on one again.  I spent some time with the kids, I felt a little guilty for neglecting them the past few days, I was just glad that Willow and Whisper were too young to realize anything was going on, it was Wesley I worried about, he was old enough to understand.


Everything quietened down a little so I  called Jaiden
"Hiya, I can talk to you now"
"Has she calmed down yet?"
"A little,but not much""
"So what's happening - anything?"
"At the moment I am giving her time to calm down, so that we can have a sensible conversation about what we are going to do about our marriage and the kids, but I don't expect to get anything sorted out today"
"I know what Jade is like when she goes off on one -I don't envy you!!"
We carried on talking for quite a while, I was feeling pretty miserable and wanted to sort things out with Jade quickly.


While I had been talking to Jaiden I had been staring out of the window and I noticed the mail flap was sticking up so I went out to check the mailbox.  As I reached the mailbox I noticed someone walking over the road, it was my Grandad Rio.

"So what have you been up to then Tyler?"


"Grandad I hope you are not here to give me a hard time, 
I really could do without it at the moment!!"
"Not exactly, I was just coming to see if all the rumours are true"
"Well, basically I am having a relationship with my wifes brother and somehow everyone seems to know about it, and now everything is a mess!!"


"mmmmmmm  I did warn her ths would happen eventually!!"
"Who? who did you warn?"
"Your mother, she kept coming to me upset over you being gay, she was worried over the heir business, she told me what they were all up to trying to push Jade onto you - but I warned her she was playing with fire!!"
"Yeah well, I got sick of the nagging - Jade agreed to have a baby for me no strings attatched, but they still went on the lot of them  - I knew I was doing the wrong thing after Wesley was born, having another child and marrying her I should never have done it!!"


"You do know your Uncle Simon is gay too don't you"
"I haven't spoken to him about it but I knew he was, I knew one of his boyfriends vagely"
"Well even Simon tried to talk some sense into his sister, but she wouldn't listen, Sara has always been very stubburn when she wants to be - but to be honest, we did not expect you to go along with it, I was resigned to the Swan family wishacy ending wth you, so I was mighty surprised when your mother came over jumping around like an excited child because Jade was pegnant with your child."


"I should never have done it and now I don't know how to sort it out without someone getting hurt, I should be with Jaiden not Jade, I can not carry on like I have been"
"Well I can not tell you what to do, only you can sort it out - but you are never going to be happy pretending to be something that your not!!
"I know!!"


"Well I hope you are reading him the riot act Rio!!"
"Hiya Jade, me and Tyler we have had a little chat""
He looked at me with half a smile on his face


Jade started bad mouthing me amd I really couldn't be bothered to listen any longer


I went to check the mailbox and had to laugh as Willow came wandering out.
I picked him up and took him back inside away from the paparazzi that was happily taking photo


Willow and whisper had their birthdays


Jade was really not impressed when Whisper turned out to have my hair colouring like Willow
"Welll I just hope that is all they have inherited from you!!"
I knew exactly what she was getting at
"With their Dad and their uncle being gay, I dread to think what their chances are of being normal!!"
"Jade stop - you have said enough already!!!!"


"Dad what is gay?"
"Thanks Jade, now see what you have done!!"
"I'll leave you too it then Tyler, seeing as you can probably answer that question better than I could!!"
She said sarcastically as she walked away from the situation.
I told Willow that I would soon be sitting down with him and Wesley as I had a few tthings to talk to them about.  That seemed to satisfy him for the time being.


I decided to go to the bookstore and get some skill books for the boys to read and some childrens books that I could read to Whisper.


She was not tired when we got back so I made a start on teaching her to talk.


"The boys are in bed is she not tired yet"
"No not yet"
"When you have put her to bed come upstairs we need to talk"
"Ok"


"So are you calm enough to talk cause I don't want you yelling and waking up the boys"
"I am calm - for now"
"Why did you all lie to me about Jaiden, why did you hide it from me that he was actually gay?"
"Truthfully because we knew you would have been round there like a shot, and I never would have stood a chance with you"
"Well maybe it has just backfired on you and you should have done
yourelf a favour and told me the truth in the first place!!"
"How do you work that out?"
"Well yes, I would have been round there like a shot and No you wouldnt have stood a chance of getting anywhere near me - but think about it - you would have saved yourself all of this upset now - You are going to be hurt more now than you would have been if we had never happened!!"


"But we did happen and maybe we should try and fix it and start over"
"Fix what??"
"Fix us and forget about Jaiden"
"Please tell me you are joking!!"


"No and I know exactly what you can do for a start"
She was flirting wth me and I knew exactly what she wanted


"No Jade don't touch me - you are making my skin crawl!!"


" Come on Tyler you have never had a problem with it before"
 So you think, I thought but did not say it out loud.


"That is not happening between us again - EVER!!"
"Tyler please .........."


"No Jade - forget it!!"



---------------------
---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment