Thursday 9 June 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 11 - Tyler


"So you did it then!!"
"Yes, now maybe  you and Mom can give me a break!!"


"Well we were actually wandering what you plan to do now?"
"In which way?"
"Well, Jade, are you two getting married"
"Please tell me you are not being seriously!!"


 "Well actually yes I was, you know you have already been publically discraced"
"Yes I know and I can live with that, it will die down soon enough!!" 
"How does Jade feel about it all?"
"It doesn't really affect her does it she has no celebrity status"


"I am not on about the public disgrace I meant - what is actually going on with you pair because I know how she feels about you, I hope you are not taking advantage of her"
"No, she knows exactly where she stands I asked her to have a baby for me and I told her I could not promise her anything she knows what I am - it was her choise to do this - I gave her the option of walking away or staying and being the babies mother, but as for us - I told her I doubted it would happen - she knew all this."
"What about Wesley is this arrangement going to be fair on him because it is not exactly what you would call conventional is it - how do you think he is going to feel when he starts to grow up and realises that something is not quite right with his parents"
"Well maybe you should have thought about this before the pair of you harrassed me into doing thism- I am always going to be gay having a child won't change that!!"


"Sounds like your Dad was giving you are hard time!!"
"Isn't he always!!"


"My back is killing me"
"Maybe you should have a soak in the hot tub"
"I might if its no better tommorrow, I am tired"
"Go up to bed and Ill bring Wesley up"


I was really tired too but we both lay just watching Wesley in his crib, he was awake and gurgling and throwing his arms around every so often.


I am not excatly sure how it came to what we did next, but I actually found myself wanting to do it, which wasn't really me at all!!


Wesley got my teddy bear, Teddy Lee who is now moving onto his
19th generation,


Of course Mom just wouldn't leave him alone


"Are you two hogging my baby again!?"
"Its your mother, she is going to spoil him!!"
"Well he is probably the only grandchild I will getting out of you isn't he"
"Probably, Mom please don't you start on about Marrying Jade I have already had this conversation with Dad"
"What about Wesley, don't you think you should get married to Jade for his sake!!"


"Your mad if you think it would every work me marrying Jade, its not that I actually object to marrying Jade, its just I don't think its fair on her"
"Its not fair on her NOT to marry her!!"
"If I did I think it would never last I can not help what I am"


"Haven't I done what you wanted me to do whats all the hassling about marriage?"
"Your being selfish Tyler"
"No Mom you are the one being selfish"


"Why can't she be satisfied with Wesley?"
"Your mother is just worried about you"
"Well she has a funny way of showing it - I have got the child she wanted me to have, but trying to push me into a marriage that will never work is just stupidity why can't she see that!!"



"You do know though, she does have a point"
"How does she?"
"Think about Wesley when he goes to school and the gossip starts, the other kids are going to make his life hell when they find out his Dad is gay"
"So why push me to have a child in the first place, didn't you think it through then or is this just one big plot to turn me staight because it will not work!"


I really don't know where my head was at, but I found myself thinking about what my parents had said, I did want to get married but I had always  imagined it to be a man, not a woman, but then again I never imagined to have a child either which I had.  With Wesley in mind I suppose the sensible thing would be to marry Jade, even it was for his sake.


"Jade will you marry me?"
I knew she would be shocked, I had basically told her this would never happen


The moment was broken when Jade suddenly said, I am going to throw up and ran off in the direction of the bathroom, I just thought it was probably the excitement and the shock - she never would have expected me to propose to her.


 She found me a short time after in the hot tub
"Are you feeling better now?"
"Not really"
"It was probably the shock!!"
"No its probably a baby"
""What??!!  It can't be we didn't........."
"Yes we did remember the day after Wesley was born"


Jade ran off to throw up again and I went to take Wesley up to bed.


"I am definately pregnant"


"Are you sure?"
"Yes  I have done two tests and they both are positive"


With another baby on the way there was only one thing we could do
I really had no choice but to get married.


My mother would really love this one - married and another baby on the way
I bet she never saw that coming!!!  Me I just hope I could keep up the pretence!!


----------------------------
Chapter 9
----------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..so is he no longer wishing for guys? What's the deal? Have you seen the new mobile option for blogger, buckey activated it on her blog. I love it makes it so much easier for me to read these things lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no he still wishes for the guys he just got a little puddled for a while as you will soon see.

    ReplyDelete