Wednesday 1 June 2011

Chapter 5 - Gen 11 - Tyler

So here I am wrapped up in a towel looking for my clothes.  Jade is also wandering around in just a towel looking for her clothes, but I am not telling her where they are till I get mine back.


All hell breaks loose when Saphire goes into labour and me and Jade are still yelling about our clothes and the car pool starts honking outside for the both of us to go to work.

I really can not believe I am doing this, going to work just wearing a towel, but I am glad I am not on my own, because Jade is having to do the same thing.  I have never been so embarrassed in all my life!!


You can imagine the stick that I got today. My boss was laughing so much I even got that final promotion and have now fulfilled my lifetime wish and am now a Hit Movie Composer.
Then I walked out of work to bump into someone, that I knew instantly even though we had never met before.  Totally forgetting for a moment that I was only wearing a towel.


"Hello are you Raven?"
"Yes" she said looking at me curiously
"Sara is my Mom"
"Yes I know who you are,  your Tyler, I am just surprised you spoke to me"


"Your wearing a towel and so is she, is this a new craze"
"Oh no, it was a prank gone wrong. we went skinny dipping and had our clothes pinched"
"Ooooooh so are you two together?"
"No - her sister is married to my brother Trent, Jade lives with us too"


"So how is Sara?"
"She is ok"
"She refuses to even talk to me, but I don't suppose I can blame her!!"
"I know - she never even told us about you , Maizie told me"


We spoke for a while longer than I made my way home.


"I have never been so embarrassed in all my life!!"
"Who was that woman you were talking to?"
"My Grandmother who I have never met before -
where are my clothes, you must have seen who pinched them!!!!"



"Who took my clothes?"
"Tell me where you put mine and Ill tell you who pinched yours"
 "Not until you tell me"


" Oh grow up Jade!!"
"You really don't have a sense of humour do you!!"


 "It was your Dad"
"My Dad stole my clothes!?"
"Yes - now where are mine?"
"Bottom of the laundry basket in the basement bathroom"


  I now have a little niece called Jasmine


"I bet you would love to have your own baby"
"Shut up Jade, go and bug someone else!!"


Jade had wound me up - it was like she knew what I was thinking.  Yes I would love a baby a child of my own and not because I needed one but because I wanted one, it was just what I would need to do to make one I really did not like the thought of!!  This drove me straight to the time machine and another trip into the past.


I came back again - nothing.


"How is it going with Jade?"
"Shut up Trent!!"
"Just close your eyes and imagine she is Jaiden"
"SHUT UP!!!!"
"Come on Tyler .."
"Shut up she's coming"


"You want a game?"
"If we must!!"
"Your such a grumpy git sometimes!!"


"Are you stalking me"
"No I wanted to talk to you about something"



Suddenly she kissed me, I wasn't expecting it and I didn't see it coming,
but once she started I didn't stop her.


I suppose it wasn't so bad - I closed my eyes and it wasn't Jade
sat there any more it was somebody else.



Trent was probably right she was probably my best chance of having a child


I was going to have to do this - but I really didn't want to!!

------------------------------
-----------------------------

I had to give Tyler a freeday to kick start him with jade, he really was having none of it and he had achieved his lifetime wish.  The time machine he wanted to go into all the time and every time he used it no child returned with him :(  I started feeling sorry for jade keep rolling wishes to kiss him, wahoo and allsorts - Tyler was rolling no wishes at all regarding Jade.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness. What a mess. lol Well it's up to the wishes. And free day. Haha

    ReplyDelete