Friday 2 September 2011

Chapter 13 - Gen 14 - Devon

I am now the lead guitarist at work - but I am no where near achieving my life time wish - I have spent too many years slacking - I have mastered the guitar and am halfway with my drums, piano and bass I have hardly touched.


Bree is always playing her guitar and has taken a particular liking to the bass which she can play a lot better than I can!!!!  She thinks she will be following me into a music career when she graduates which is quickly approaching and makes me feel old!!  My oldest child is coming to the end of her education and my other two daughters are getting close to becoming teenagers.


Cathleen went into labour while I was at work, but I managed to get to the hospital just in time to see the baby arrive.

We had another little boy who we called Marshal.  He is Athletic and Disciplined.  Together we had two boys and two girls which was perfect for me but I know that Cathleen will not be happy with that, her life time wish is to be surrounded by family and wants at least five children, and even though we have five children already living in this house, Bree didn't count, just her excuse to have another baby, but she was going to have to wait, the house was full already, with eight of us living here.






The twins had their birthday and became teenagers


My paparazzi stalker died on our garden, I am not really sure when she became a vampire but being out in the sun while she was stalking me in the end did not do her a lot of good.  No doubt it would not be long before she was replaced and I had someone new following me around.  It made me pretty sad, over the years I have kind of got used to her being around.


I got a little worried about my Dads sanity when he suddenly started wearing his old work clothes.

"Just off to work, see you later"
"Stop Dad you retired remember, you don't work anymore"
"Oh yeah."


Marshal had his birthday and became a toddler.  Another one with my hair and eye colour, this did not please Cathleen too much as only Miles had her eye colour all the rest of our children took after me.


I was becoming conscious that my children were growing up quickly and my Adult birthday was not all that far away, and still I was no where near achieving my life time wish.  Still only the guitar mastered, the piano and drum skill were both half way at the rate I am going I am never going to get this life time wish achieved!!


Melodie was becoming a constant presence in the house.  She came round nearly every afternoon.  It was not often that Dad went round to Melody's, I think they felt a little weird about Marley being there, Dads half brother and Melodies son.  I forget sometimes that she used to be married to my Grandad Wesley and was actually my Dad's step mother at one point in their lives.


Even though I still did not like it very much, I was getting used to seeing them together acting like a pair of love sick teenagers.  She made him happy so I kept my mouth shut.  I am sure if there was not so many people living here already he would have moved her in, she stayed here so often she may as well live here as well!!!


Miles had his birthday and became a child.


Bree had her birthday and became a young adult.  She now has all her traits and is a Party Animal, Virtuoso, Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic and Flirty.  After graduation she applied for a job in the theatre, she has decided she wants to be a Rock star, which does not really surprise me.


 Mom's ghost was out on a wander.  I am not sure Dad even noticed her as he walked past her and went upstairs.  Mom followed him.



"Zac Swan, we need words"
"Cherry!"
"Yes Cherry so you do remember me then!"
"Of course I do stupid!!"
"Well you could have fooled me lately!!"


"I think about you all the time, I miss you terribly."
"So I noticed, I might be dead but I still see what's going on around here Zac"
"Melodie."
"Yes Melodie - Zac how could you!!!!!"
"Cherry please that's not fair you went and left me, I am lonely."
"I didn't leave you I am still here."
"Your dead Cherry, I love you but your dead, what am I supposed to do?"


"Stayed faithful I would have hoped, because I know I would have."
"Cherry ...."
"No Zac you have really upset me!!"
"I am sorry!!"
"I always knew there was something between you too - I just hope you were not carrying on with her while I was alive!!"
"I promise you never!!!!

















"How do I know you are telling me the truth?"
"I promise you Cherry this has only happened since you died."
"Well I don't like it Zac!!"
"I promise you, I'll stop seeing her if that makes you happy, please don't be mad with me!!"


 "So you are going to stop seeing her then?"
"If that's what you want, I will"
"Zac, why is it taking you so long to join me?"
"What do you mean?"
"You should have died not long after me, but you are still living, why?"
"How am I supposed to know - ask the grim reaper!!"
"How old are you?"
"147."
"That's ridiculous!!"


 Mallory appeared and I am not quite sure why she wanted her Grandmothers autograph.


 Dad told me about the conversation he had had with Mom's ghost.  He said he had promised her that he would no long see Melodie and her daily visits stopped.




--------------
-------------
Devon has become very boring :(  It was strange that Zac was rolling loads of wishes relating to melodie, then after he had his little chat with Cherry the melodie wishes suddenly stopped.  My sims are set to live to 125 - Zac is working his way to an extra half a life!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always find it amusing when the ghost's grandkids want the autograph.

    ReplyDelete